Fire Emblem Awakening Confessions!

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have nothing better to do.

The only character I dislike in the entire game is Nah. (Well, playable characters at least.) Her support with male Morgan and Yarne is cute, but she is such a brat in her supports with her father, Laurent, Gerome, and Inigo.

My first MU was a male MU named Robin. He married Miriel, and now I can't marry him to anyone else without feeling guilty. He hooked up with Olivia last time. SO MUCH GUILT.

I ship Chrom/Olivia because I like the idea of Inigo being Chrom's son. Not to mention that I can't look at Inigo's father support with anyone (besides Henry) in good conscience with the constant comparing to Lucina. I mean, in Chrom's case it's understandable since they're both his kids. With anyone else, it's like a slap in the face.

Sumia isn't one of my favorite characters. She still isn't. The only time I like her is when I paired her with a MU named Jace.

I play on normal mode just because.

I honestly don't like Awakening as much as Blazing Blade and PoR, as good as it is. I just think the maps are too bland and the grinding is too prevalent.

I don't really see why everyone hates Severa.

I kind of prefer the ending where Grima is merely sealed away, simply because I'm so used to settings where both light and darkness have the potential to be both good and evil, and removing one side causes the whole thing to crash. I mean, think about it! If Tiki has to sleep all the time to not destroy the world, and she's all but the avatar of Naga, what does that say about Naga's stability?

I wish Lucina had a bathing suit scene in Summer of Bonds

I am a diehard Maribelle fan although I didn't marry her, because I don't want to be related to Brady<br><br>My favorite child is Severa, but I don't like Cordelia's quotes after marriage (level up, 6-7 stats: "I would do all this and more to be with him) so she's just my A ranked best friend<br><br> I HATE Lucina, Walhart, Sumia, and <strike>Cynthia</strike>. Their personalities just don't really appeal to me.<br><br>I will never play normal mode, it says for beginners, and I'm no newbie to FE or SRPGs. (But I do play casual sometimes.)<br><br>I'm afraid of playing lunatic classic, so I'm playing it on casual at the moment<br><br>I always forget about Kellam<br><br>I think Stahl is the most boring person to ever be in this series<br><br>The tiny feet only annoy me on certain classes<br><br>I get bored of mounted units<div><br></div><div><br></div><div>I have never officially married Sumia to Chrom (I completed chp 11 with her as his highest relationship so I could read their logs, but she bored me too much to keep things that way. The one time I laughed at something she did was when she stalked Maribelle and Lucina's reunion. I almost died.<br><br>I like Anna so much, on the files I didn't marry her, I benched Maribelle and sometimes Lissa so I could have an excuse to bring her in as a healer (she does work well though)<br><br>The first time I saw Libra, I legitimately thought he was a woman and was thinking about marrying him<br><br>I don't like when one unit levels up more rapidly then the others so, oftentimes when it is my best, I have them hang around the back lines for need of equality. This is why it irks me sometimes when I play lunatic because I know some units will never be as strong as the others.

<div><br></div><div><br></div><div>EDIT: I no longer dislike Cynthia, I didn't pay too much attention to her dialogue, due to lack of Sumia use. However, with some attention, I have come to find her a bit comedic. Sorry to anyone I worked up. Though the Lucina and Walharthate is still burning with a passion.</div></div>

Edited by Saint

I HATE Walhart

It's ok, Walhart hates you too

I HATE Lucina, Walhart, Sumia, and Cynthia

Why do all the pegasus knights get so much hate? I mean, Cordelia I can see but Sumia and Cynthia are so lovable and innocent!

Edited by Walhart

Why do all the pegasus knights get so much hate? I mean, Cordelia I can see but Sumia and Cynthia are so lovable and innocent!

Because they're so lovable and innocent.

We need more heartless warriors that feed on the blood of their enemies.

I have to admit that im probably not gonna pair up Frederick with anyone ever again. Man my latest Laurent took a hit in the stats after Froderick fathered him. Ouuuuchhh.... (and Fred was like level 16! what the shit!) Sorry, Anacybele.

Uh, giving Frederick a magic-based child is probably the WORST idea ever, lol. Frederick is a physical and defensive dude, you want to give him a kid who also has good physical offense or defense, like Kjelle or one of the Heroes (Severa and Inigo). Yarne is probably a good choice as well. Morgan is obviously not a bad choice either because he's flexible. Mine is a fast tanky powerhouse right now because of the speed of his mother, the defense of his father, and the sheer strength of both. :P:

I rarely ever use bows in this game.

Then how did you ever use and level up Virion enough to get a good Morgan? lol You said your first Avatar married Virion. XD

Uh, giving Frederick a magic-based child is probably the WORST idea ever, lol. Frederick is a physical and defensive dude, you want to give him a kid who also has good physical offense or defense, like Kjelle or one of the Heroes (Severa and Inigo). Yarne is probably a good choice as well. Morgan is obviously not a bad choice either because he's flexible. Mine is a fast tanky powerhouse right now because of the speed of his mother, the defense of his father, and the sheer strength of both. :P:

Then how did you ever use and level up Virion enough to get a good Morgan? lol You said your first Avatar married Virion. XD

Laurent has no intention of remaining a mage, dear. Problem is, his bases are so much lower than they should be, i was like wtf. I dunno...i think the RNG just said "Ohhhh screw you! You are making a skill heavy team full of badasses for Rogues and Redeemers? Well one guy gets the shaft, fucker!" and i cry twin waterfalls. Fred was ok as father for other units so thats why i was all "oh he can marry Miriel..."

Not today...

Virion never stays an archer, love. He gets spammed quite heavily in the beginning of the game and 99% of the time, he gets claim to the Second Seal i get from Renown. So when he hits level 10 or level 15 if im feeling saucy, dude gets reclassed. He usually goes Wyvern Rider but one time, i did make him a mage. (and he went DK after that.) Odd how great he turned out as a magic unit...Strength was still high as all seven hells too. O_o My first run, Virion got reclassed from archer to Wyvern Rider and married my Avatar. He got blessed with the defense and turned out as Haar 2.0. It was awesome.

I HATE Lucina, Walhart, Sumia, and Cynthia

Ok Walhart i can understand despite him being hilarious. Sumia gets a lot of wanton hate anyway. But Lucina and Cynthia? You freaking monster!!

I hate the lack of feet.

I love Walhart. And Anna.

Poor Cordelia got shafted, not being able to marry Chrom. They could have at least changed all of her obsessive quotes once she got married.

Cynthia and Vaike are by far my least favorite characters.

Owain has to be the most badass character in any game ever.

I wish Morgan could be female with a female MU.

There should have been more variety in male hair color.

Minervakins is pretty cyute.

Laurent has no intention of remaining a mage, dear. Problem is, his bases are so much lower than they should be, i was like wtf. I dunno...i think the RNG just said "Ohhhh screw you! You are making a skill heavy team full of badasses for Rogues and Redeemers? Well one guy gets the shaft, fucker!" and i cry twin waterfalls. Fred was ok as father for other units so thats why i was all "oh he can marry Miriel..."

Huh? Are you saying Laurent is better off being reclassed?

Virion never stays an archer, love. He gets spammed quite heavily in the beginning of the game and 99% of the time, he gets claim to the Second Seal i get from Renown. So when he hits level 10 or level 15 if im feeling saucy, dude gets reclassed. He usually goes Wyvern Rider but one time, i did make him a mage. (and he went DK after that.) Odd how great he turned out as a magic unit...Strength was still high as all seven hells too. O_o My first run, Virion got reclassed from archer to Wyvern Rider and married my Avatar. He got blessed with the defense and turned out as Haar 2.0. It was awesome.

Ohhh, I see, I see.

More things as I alternate between my Female File (Peoni) and newer Male File (Koyun):

I find Male Voice 2 to be very... pleasant. It's also very cute as the Boku voice in Japanese.

I'm trying to use the characters I benched. I'm resorting to EXPonential Growth.

Speaking of EXPo Growth, why doesn't my FeMU file get this many level 30 bananas!? This game is working against my farming endeavors.

I'm probably going to have Koyun marry Nowi or Panne, because I want a Manakete or Taguel Morgan with a cool big sibling (sorry Tiki).

Chrom dies the most in my MaMU file. I feel so bad.

Koyun has mancrush on all the male units. Whoops.

Meanwhile, in my FeMU playthrough, I think I ruined 40% of the cutscenes by back panty shots. Peoni reclassed to Dark Knight during the Valm Arc... and I had Lucina was a Paladin during Chapter 22. A-at least she matched her father...

Edited by Perlia

Oh, I just remembered a couple more confessions. lol

I find male Morgan's voice sexy.

The more I saw Frederick and Chrom side by side, the more I began to think Fred is actually hotter than him. I mean, Chrom is obviously hot and muscley too, but Fred just seems like he'd be even more so, but still not too muscley. <3

Edited by Anacybele

I actually typed up everything I've seen Owain say so far in the game; I'm not even kidding

My first playthrough was as a female MU just for the owain confession

I restarted my entire playthrough because I initially sped through it without knowing what galeforce was

I just realised most of my units have some combination of skills including Galeforce, Counter, Astra, Renewal, and/or Lifetaker

Casual Normal mode with no shame

Oh, I just remembered a couple more confessions. lol

I find male Morgan's voice sexy.

... You're not alone. His criticals are the best for this reason.

Also, for you Anaybele: I reclassed Frederick to General, but riiiight back to Great Knight once I banana-grinded for Pavise. Solely because I missed staring at his fabulous behind.

Huh? Are you saying Laurent is better off being reclassed?

Depends on his set up and who his parents are. A Donnel fathered Laurent (or anyone for that matter if Aptitude is involved) is fine at his base class branch. A Laurent with more magic leanings and high bases would also be fine. My current Laurent? Yeah he needs a reclass. And how!

Morgan as Chrom's son? He look completely like a younger him! Same to Inigo, but I haven't gotten him as Chrom's son yet.

Brady is Kanji Tatsumi in disguise, I'll never accept anything else.

1) Serrrriously, about Morgan. So much better for Chrom's son and I can't really imagine marrying Chrom to anyone else really.

2) ... Really lol? I have yet to get Brady, but I think I must find out now!

As for my own confessions....

Chrom is so hot and epic. I can't say he beat the other guys I like from other FE games, but then again, there's no real order to my FE men.

As I said earlier in this post, I can't really bring myself to marry Chrom to any other female. MAYBE Olivia, but it seems like too much work in order to get him to marry her. Then again, I just can't. I like my broken and true family.

I don't really like Sumia personality wise. As a unit, she was kinda weak in the beginning but I think that's true for /most/ units in the beginning. I liked using her as a Dark Flier, not because of Galeforce but she was doing a lot better with Tomes than Cordelia did. I also really don't like her support conversations with Chrom either. Pie? Really? Nah, no thank you. But Cynthia is kinda cute. Too bad her support with Morgan wasn't so romantic so I kinda regretted marrying her off with my male Morgan.

I like playing Normal Classic. Just because. I worry enough, but I guess pairing up makes things so much easier. Still, I'm just like that. If I ever dare to try something like Lunatic, I'd probably still go with Chrom/female Avatar + family, haha. And probably because I'll always choose Classic mode no matter what. That's just how it is. For me, that's one of the essences of Fire Emblem games.

I like Stahl as a character and everything, but I think him as a unit wasn't all that great. Maybe more so in the beginning though.

I really like Gaius as a character (personality) and a unit. I regret that I didn't use him much in my first play! His sweet tooth. <3

I also really like pairing Lon'qu and Nowi up, both for supports and on the field. They can rape one side of the map or maybe the entire map alone. Some maps. (Keep in mind I'm still playing on Normal/Classic). Nowi's voice in Japanese is SO MUCH CUTER.

Only learned about changing to Japanese voices while I was still on Chapter 14 of my SECOND play! Though I have to switch back and forth every time I reset my game for that function to work. I wish I discovered it earlier so I coulda made my avatar based on Japanese voices though...

I have a love-hate relationship with Severa. I don't like how she treated Stahl as her father in my first play, but I'm sure that's just how she treats all her fathers... and then she's just a tsundere with her mother. As a unit, she was a pretty epic killer in my first play. Haven't gotten her in this play yet though. However, I do like Cordelia personality-wise and as a unit.

Hmm... that's all I remember from the top of my head now.... oh, and I call Walhart as Walmart only because that's what my phone auto-corrected his name to when I was talking about him to my boyfriend lol. Then I just started using that instead. Though... I wouldn't do it with other people.

Ohhh, and I haven't really taken full advantage of the game yet. By that, I mean the whole DLC content and whatnot.

Edited by Hariti

... You're not alone. His criticals are the best for this reason.

Haha, I do love his criticals for that reason too! lol

Also, for you Anaybele: I reclassed Frederick to General, but riiiight back to Great Knight once I banana-grinded for Pavise. Solely because I missed staring at his fabulous behind.

lol. Well, I just sent him back to lv. 1 Great Knight because I didn't think he'd do as well in any other class, even if it was only temporary. Plus, I love Great Knights in this game (not simply because of Frederick, though he is a part of the reason, lol) and Freddy Bear has awesome armor. <3

Depends on his set up and who his parents are. A Donnel fathered Laurent (or anyone for that matter if Aptitude is involved) is fine at his base class branch. A Laurent with more magic leanings and high bases would also be fine. My current Laurent? Yeah he needs a reclass. And how!

Ah, I see. That makes sense.

I used Paladins a lot less in this game.(I did bring one to endgame, but still)

After S-supporting my avatar with Lucina in my first run, I can't bring myself to S-support anyone else.

I kind of like the ending where Grima is sealed away more than the other one.(partly because it's probably what I would actually do in that situation)

I never touched Frederick, ever.(I still don't quite understand that myself)

"Don't speak her name" is not my favorite song in the game.

Ricken is my baby and I love babying him.

My extreme and irrational hatred of Merric (I seriously hate this dude) causes me to recruit him and send him to die over and over and over...

On that note, I'm a "no man left behind" Classic elitist player, but I kill all legacy Spotpass characters I accidently recruit because I hate seeing their un-matching face art. DLC I tolerate (cause I pay). But Merric the most.

I never touched Frederick, ever.(I still don't quite understand that myself)

Oh yeah, that too. But because I have a strict rule about not using prepromotes in any of my playthroughs. I guess Anna was a sort-of exception for my first play, but I only used her when I needed someone to open doors/chests ('cause I was stupid enough not to train/grind Gaius to catch up to my team). But not anymore.

That was a confession too. Not using prepromotes in any play if I can help it. And with my current play, that still holds true.

"Don't speak her name" is not my favorite song in the game.

Same.

I abhor using Japanese voices especially on a game with good English voice acting. Its the same story with Xenoblade. Someone's all "JAPANESE VOICES YO!" and im like "bro, you cray. So freaking cray." I like understanding whats being said. (and i hate screechy little girl voices)

Same.

I abhor using Japanese voices especially on a game with good English voice acting. Its the same story with Xenoblade. Someone's all "JAPANESE VOICES YO!" and im like "bro, you cray. So freaking cray." I like understanding whats being said. (and i hate screechy little girl voices)

Yeah, when it comes to video game music I prefer epic battle themes.("Mastermind" is amazing)

I completely agree with the Japanese voices thing. It just ruins my immersion. I also find the high pitched female voices to be very irritating.

I also don't really like the standard Great Knight armor.