[FE7] Blgayzing Sword

Prims

Chapter 28: 15/130

So many defend chapters whyyy

Farina and Canas promoted at the beginning of this chapter.

Chapter 28x: 0/130

Free. Came here pretty much only for the Speedwings and to get Lucius to A staves.

Chapter 29: 5/135

Could have 4-turned with Boots Farina, but ehhh. I think Boots Vaida will be better in the last few chapters. On turn 1, I danced Lucius ahead, and he Rescued Harken, who then moved ahead as well. So he basically killed most of the enemies there, and then went on to kill Linus. Florina and Farina killed the remaining units in the west who didn't go towards Harken (and were the reason I couldn't 4-turn...), while Canas, with some help from Lucius/Sain/Louise, killed the Knights, Generals, and the Paladin/Nomad Troopers. This would have been a lot easier had Canas not run out of Flux uses (he had to rely on 10 mag Luna...). Vaida got triggered turn 1, got recruited turn 2, and then basically just killed those Cavaliers and Nomads who rush you from straight above. The peg sisters got some Flux tomes and Warp after they finished fighting.

C19x: 7 Turns

tumblr_inline_mkr5e8MK1o1qz4rgp.png

SB I win

Everyone killed things, a number of misses were had, and Rebecca promoted mid chapter.

C20: 6 Turns

Oswin 3HKO'ed Darin with silver. oops.

he also hit a 8% crit randomly, which opened up time during the following player phase to guarantee a dead Legault.

also fuck not being able to get the Member Card this sucks

C21: 4 Turns

tumblr_inline_mks67vBZLi1qz4rgp.png

Oswin is most bro

also fuck not being able to steal things ughhhhhhhh I'm running out of possible promotion items

got the whip though

I have come to the conclusion that my team sucks for LTC. it's far more reliable then others but uh. Edited by Manix

Chapter 30: 7/142

Basically nobody except Harken can kill the boss in a timely fashion, so I had to Warp both Hector and Harken ahead.

Chapter 31: 15/157

Defend. Picked up the Body Ring and got Vaida to cap SPD.

Chapter 31x: 5/162

Bought weapons whoo.

I've had one go at 32, and all I can say is that Boots Vaida is not as good as I was hoping she would be. She can't carry Hector or even Harken, so she's basically just a combat unit, which isn't as helpful as I thought it'd be when I need to protect Florina somehow as she ferries Hector.

Chapter 25 - 4 turns (94)

Too good. Heath carries Graced!Lowen to the monks, Matthew and Wil run down south. Everyone else helps out up to kill Pascal and his pals. The less said about this map the better tbh. I should've bought more pure waters.

Edited by Serious Bananas

• 1 month later...

Chapter 26 - 11/105

oh god heath looks like florina

Chapter 27 - 7/112

Rath ORKOed Kenneth with a Brave Bow. What a guy.

And now for my most hated chapter.

Chapter 28 - 15/127

wait no, the next one is most hated

Edited by Serious Bananas