Some people say

Some people say the the FE anime was popular. How can that be with only 2 episodes!?

WTH? An anime?? Hmmm, I don't know, someone had to have said something (someone please enlighten me, for my interest in anime died after I hit puberty.)

WTH? An anime?? Hmmm, I don't know, someone had to have said something (someone please enlighten me, for my interest in anime died after I hit puberty.)

It was an OVA set in Dark Dragon's universe, featuring only two ep's. It was cancled fast

I started watching it once. I stopped after 1 minute.

Wow a minute, I couldn't take half a minute of that shit.

Also it helps prove that Fire Emblem should never be anything besides what it is

Wow a minute, I couldn't take half a minute of that shit.

Also it helps prove that Fire Emblem should never be anything besides what it is

Too true for it's own good. They need more stuff or Fire Emblem might be no more :( . But everything they have besides vid. games have failed miserably

Too true for it's own good. They need more stuff or Fire Emblem might be no more :( . But everything they have besides vid. games have failed miserably

Maybe they could contact that company that made Advent Children for Square, and have them make a movie, imagine that

Maybe they could contact that company that made Advent Children for Square, and have them make a movie, imagine that

If you're talking about Square Enix that would be a cool movie since the FF movies are cool to watch. Advent Children is the first FF movie right beacause if it is, it's the best one

If you're talking about Square Enix that would be a cool movie since the FF movies are cool to watch. Advent Children is the first FF movie right beacause if it is, it's the best one

No the first FF movie was the Sprit's Within, which failed horrible. Still I wouldn't mind the same staff of people that made AC doing a FE movie

I haven't seen the anime, and neither do I want to judging by a few people's reactions. But maybe with a decent production team, a FE anime would be successful.

If I have my facts straight, this thing got cancelled because the company had financial problems. Otherwise, I thought it was pretty good. Then again, the only other anime I ever got fully into was Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo. This Fire Emblem anime actually seemed somewhat accurate to the original, unlike some mangas I've seen. Then again, I'm not the picky type. I really think there should be some sort of Fire Emblem 6 and 7 anime, where it goes through the entire Elibe series, starting at 7. That's always been a dream of mine.