(FE10) There's enough of Haar to go around.

Da Bear

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

edit: and a bear will eat you!

I don't eat the LTC obsessed bad for my stomach

Eww. I wouldn't eat PKL he's probably scrawny, I prefer my meals to have some meat on their bones thankyouverymuch.

And then you wonder why Im always complaining about you. Calling someone LTC obsessed is beyond stupid. Aaargh w/e.

2-P 8/8 (55)

Marcia got 2 levels. Haar got 1.

2-1 3/11 (58)

Neph is so good in EM. No rigging or anything, she just doubles unlike her nontransfer self in NM and up.

2-2 3/14 (61)

Lucia begins the defeat of Chaaar! Neph and a Torch helped too.

2-3 5/19 (66)

Marcia rocks.

Currently in the process of figuring out a 1 turn of 2-E with Marcia and Haar. I think I can do it.

Edited by Peekayell

No, that was the first 2 turn. Anyway, the only way to 1 turn in EM is to have Haar be able to ORKO with Short Axe. Quite the difficult feat, I am off by exactly 1 str. Rage. I might restart 2-3 with a more pacifist run to see if I can get enough str.

No, that was the first 2 turn. Anyway, the only way to 1 turn in EM is to have Haar be able to ORKO with Short Axe. Quite the difficult feat, I am off by exactly 1 str. Rage. I might restart 2-3 with a more pacifist run to see if I can get enough str.

uh... why restart 2-3? I'm a bit lost there x_x

So If I got Haar to 35 str after Tier 3 first run, how much more BEXP do I need? Also, I think I actually need 2 more str since Ludveck has 45 not 44 hp rage. I had like 5000 after Tier 3 Haar. And I had gotten 5600 I think, from 2-3. It might not be possible unless I cut a bit of BEXP from neph. Brb, raging.

Edited by Peekayell

So If I got Haar to 35 str after Tier 3 first run, how much more BEXP do I need? Also, I think I actually need 2 more str since Ludveck has 45 not 44 hp rage. I had like 5000 after Tier 3 Haar. And I had gotten 5600 I think, from 2-3. It might not be possible unless I cut a bit of BEXP from neph. Brb, raging.

Why so low bexp? I usually get 8000+P.

Luvdisc has 26 def and 45 hp, short axe has 12 mt, then haar needs 37 str to orko luvdisc. Pretty hard, iirc haar dealt like 20x2 dmg to him.