Unpopular Characters You Like/Popular Characters You Dislike

Z3R0

How the bloody hell is Walhart more popular than Gangrel? HOW? That emotionless rock lobster dastard needs to be boiled with a side of damn butter in my opinion.

If you're talking about the facebook poll, that might have been a joke vote.

That said, I like both Gangrel and Walhart so...

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like Gangrel because he's too much of a comically evil villain. I'm not hugely impressed with Walhart, but he's not nearly as obviously evil as Gangrel nor as overconfident. He even shows respect for Avatar, though that might have been more to put Excellus down.

Donnel, Maribelle, Aversa, and Flavia are characters that didnt do particular well in the polls, but I really like them. As for the popular characters I dislike, there's a pretty big list... Walmart, Sumia, Lucina, and and stahl to name a few off my head.

Oh she's not a playable character, but does Phila count? Cuz she's not exactly popular, but I liked her.

EDIT: I meant Walhart, the Walmart was a funny mistake cuz of my iPads autocorrect.

Edited by Saint

I like Maribelle and Cordelia a lot. Maribelles personality is funny and I find cordelia's perfectionist traits endearing because I am too xD

i'm not a huge fan of Olivia, not because I think she's slutty but just because... Idk. I don't hate her but I don't to out of my way to grind her besides for marryig her off to get Inigo

I love Flavia and Basilio. They crack me up. I also really like Sully, Stahl, and Cherche.

Sumia might make me laugh ever time she does a faceplant, but aside from that I don't like her at all. I'm still working on my first playthrough with a male MU, but he's pretty bland so far. :\

I don't feel like I can give fair judgement on the kids since I haven't even utilized most of them (plan to with this play through.) I did like Noire the most and Gerome the least out of the ones I did use though.

After listening to Aversa's supports with both male and female avatars, I LOVE her. During the main storyline, I never really liked her, but she started growing on me really fast.

I'm still working on my first playthrough with a male MU, but he's pretty bland so far. :\

You realize that female and male My Units both say the exact same things, right? oAo

How the bloody hell is Walhart more popular than Gangrel? HOW? That emotionless rock lobster dastard needs to be boiled with a side of damn butter in my opinion.

Get your head out of wherever it's lodged, snake.

Edited by Walhart

You realize that female and male My Units both say the exact same things, right? oAo

No, actually they differ between the two genders for Aversa's supports. One is about social communication and the other is a completion for the rank of strategist.

I don't like Olivia at all even though she's pretty popular. She's a slut. She's not shy, but annoying at the way that she dresses in addition to her getting shy which is only a ploy so that men can drool over her. She only uses her looks for attention and wanting to get laid and it really irritates u.

You disgust me.

She's also pretty nice to Noire. She mentions that she only brings down "self-righteous people". Eh, I like her. She's one of my favorite characters. Didn't really know she was hated.

And yeah...Olivia is not a slut, at all.

So to Severa, everyone is "self righteous." *rolls eyes* Yeah no. Even her supports with Laurent couldnt win me over. But i can say those supports made me love Laurent more... ;):

Honorable mention goes to Virion. At first, Virion annoyed the living hell out of me. I mean, good unit - it's always nice to have an archer or two, but personality-wise I didn't care for him. THEN I got his C-A supports with the Avatar. Virion is far from an airheaded, overconfident noble and my love for this game grew IMMENSELY because of this. His play style in their games is actually a lot like mine - I'll tank through the game and not stop until I won, no matter how many units I lose. In fact, playing Fire Emblem made me alter my playstyle entirely. I don't play chess the same after this! So yeah. My love for Viri is more of a meta level, but still.

My heart swells with happy!

Also I think Brady is underrated.

He's a pretty awesome character, considering he got that scar on his eye from a violin string.

Brady definitely needs more attention. He's fucking brilliant character-wise. Him, Severa, Gerome, and Laurent are my favorite Gen II characters.

Speaking of Severa, I thought her character was rather great. I just didn't like how she was portrayed in her supports with her father. They made her a total brat. Other than that, I loved her and her snarkiness.

The biggest qualms I have about Severa are from her Cynthia and Kjelle C supports. It's one thing to snark at people who are actually saying/doing harmful things to you and another to be judgemental about people going about their business. The Kjelle one hit really close with me, too, seeing Severa's treatment of Kjelle is what I have to deal with far too often.

Hmm I like Severa alot despite everyones hate for her personality. The Tsundere bit is so cute.

Uh the only popular characters I sometimes hate are Tharja and Cordelia. This is only when I do one of their marriages where they marry someone and say something like "Sure i'll marry you, but I still love Robin/Chrom more than you LOL" ugh.