Male reclass limits removed

Imagine if completing the game on, say, H5 could remove the limits between class set A and B for further playthroughs. Would that be a welcome change? Which characters would benefit from it the most?

- Dracoknight Barst!

- Mounted Oguma sounds pretty cool (yet slow...).

- Wolf and Sedgar having better longterm potential + classes with insta C swords (Sniper, SM) for effective weaponry usage right off the bat.

Some strange useless ideas:

- Reclass your Draugs and Cords into Mages not Dark Mages instead...

- Gordin could reclass to Archer but would still suck with 0 bases in every stat but HP and luck. Going Hunter -> Sniper might still be beneficial though.

- Berserker Wendell!

On that note, I'm surprised nobody bothered hacking the limits out yet.

Dracoknights / paladins. Everywhere.

That's pretty much all it'd amount to for me.

Cavalier ogma would make Ch6 a breeze

Edited by Elieson

I have a feeling Draug would be a top tier Cav. Or maybe not, 5% base growth in strength kinda sucks.

Considering he doubles everything under the sun and forged exist, I wouldn't be /that/ concerned about him having sucky offense.

But he'd have a decent level lead vs what he normally would since he could perform better with an Iron Sword forge in ch4 and be reasonably close to C lances by ch5.

Not like he would be superior to Hardin really until ch12, because Hardin is fast enough and near-exclusive silver access is pretty boss for him as it is.

I imagine Barst would move even higher than he is because with minimal effort and an early seal he'd be a flying hammer with miles more durability than Caeda.

I'd turn Merric into a Fighter for giggles. (useless, but funny to think about)

Horace would go Sniper and never look back. (somewhat useless)

Lastly, Samson the Dracoknight with Axe Rank. (completely useless)

“I am Wrys, a humble priest. I cannot fight, but this staff I carry can heal your wounded. Take me with you, and you’ll be very glad you did.”

class -> fighter

this would be the first thing i would do, not gonna lie

On that note, I'm surprised nobody bothered hacking the limits out yet.

Putting more than a certain amount of classes as the reclass options causes the game to crash, IIRC. No one is really invested enough into DSFE hacking to bother with it any more, I suppose.