Fire Emblem: The Paladin of Hope

Barney Calhoun

This is a FE7 hack that I thought of, and I would like to discuss it.

The story takes place on a continent named Tertria that consists of 5 countries. One of these countries is Adster, which is the home of the hero. The main character is a paladin who serves the queen of Adster. This paladin is a young man named Englwar with a surprisingly brilliant tactical mind who leads Adster's main army. When the allying country, Galti suddenly attacks, Englwar takes up arms to defend his home country.

NOTE: I have not made this hack, and I lack the ability to hack a ROM, so it would be nice if somebody more skilled at rom hacking would do this hack for me, but I will lay an outline.

I will update this soon.

I'm afraid to break it to you, but not a lot of people want to make someone else's game when they aren't really contributing. And by not a lot of people, I mean nobody ever.

did you seriously make an account less than a half hour ago to post this holy shit this wont end well

This is a FE7 hack that I thought of, and I would like to discuss it.

The story takes place on a continent named Tertria that consists of 5 countries. One of these countries is Adster, which is the home of the hero. The main character is a paladin who serves the queen of Adster. This paladin is a young man named Englwar with a surprisingly brilliant tactical mind who leads Adster's main army. When the allying country, Galti suddenly attacks, Englwar takes up arms to defend his home country.

NOTE: I have not made this hack, and I lack the ability to hack a ROM, so it would be nice if somebody more skilled at rom hacking would do this hack for me, but I will lay an outline.

I will update this soon.

You're best off learning how to hack yourself or make this a fan fiction, man.

Oh, I'll make your game for you. Sounds like a cool idea! I liek paladins and I like hope, so I'm sure it'll work out great.

It feels like a bunch of new users are making topics just asking for hacks to be handed to them on a silver platter. Do they not realize the effort it takes to make a hack of decent quality?

It feels like a bunch of new users are making topics just asking for hacks to be handed to them on a silver platter. Do they not realize the effort it takes to make a hack of decent quality?

pffffffffffff no you're silly

c'mon, what member wouldn't want to help out on this amazing hack idea that sprung out of nowhere?! sign me up, i'm like the best spriter in these parts

I will make you the same offer I do every else who wants other people to do their work for them: $115 dollars per sprite.

Alternatively, since I get so much art commissions I sometimes forget I'm a programmer, I will offer you $115 per line of code instead.

Nice doing business with you.

c'mon, what member wouldn't want to help out on this amazing hack idea that sprung out of nowhere?! sign me up, i'm like the best spriter in these parts

Oh Eric, so modest as always

That's enough, I am sure he gets the message. This is exactly why there are newbies who are afraid to post, because everyone has to have something to say. Why not be helpful and try to redirect him to places so he can learn instead of posting a bunch of useless garbage?

These are three useful links to get you started:

http://serenesforest...opic=26913&st=0 (hacking tools)

http://serenesforest...opic=22051&st=0 (Ultimate tutorial)

http://serenesforest...opic=24222&st=0 (event bootcamp)

As it has been blatantly put, no one will do your hack for you. However, hacking is not that hard to pick up, you just need practice and patience. Once you learn how to do it yourself and get some progress done, people will be more likely to offer their assistance and help you with any problems that you have.

Good luck.

Edited by eCut

there have been quite a few 'new' hacking threads recently, I can understand there being some hostility. As for linking people to those tutorials, i thought that's why we have a hacking resource thread in the first place, why does it exist if no one is going to use it?

Excuse me for existing. May you all be banished by the light of glorious Ivaldi. And good day, those who actually posted slightly "Important" comments. Now leave, and may this topic never see the light of day again.

Excuse me for existing. May you all be banished by the light of glorious Ivaldi. And good day, those who actually posted slightly "Important" comments. Now leave, and may this topic never see the light of day again.

Dude. You literally said 'I'm too lazy to learn the skills needed to make this hack, someone else do it for me without pay'. And expected results. Seriously, what on earth made you think that would work?

Dude.

You are not as good as me.

Nobody is.