• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I'm still watching. Don't know which 100 people you want to be paying attention to it but I'm genuinely interested in seeing the rest of the videos recorded.

I am as well. Keep it going.

Wow...this is so dead. Started with 125 views and now has 10 views each vid. I guess asking why is futile since those viewers won't be around, maybe It''s too boring without music..

that always happens. don't worry about it.

Alright everyone, thanks for convincing me. I'll keep recording.

4 turns.

Etzel got his first mag proc. Ryan got B bows. Marth got 2 pretty bad levels rage. I'm a bit torn because I got some pretty awesome levels this chapter but Marth didn't get any str...I still got 2 energy drop that Im conserving just in case. Catria's str sucked but she didnt need more str due to effective weaponry and Lady Sword. Caeda would need 1, but I could just forge the Wing Spear to be more powerful if I need to for the chapter 15 and 19 bosses. Marth is looking like the most logical choice.

You weren't that far from a 3-turn even.

Does Marth need max strength for the final boss?

It's impossible to 3 turn without rescue by exactly 1 tile lol. Marth has to use up 5 move to cross rivers and the final river is set in a way that you just can't cross it, the forest, another tile and the throne in one go. I tried a lot of different combinations.

92 hp 37 str 0 mag 37 skl 29 spd 0 lck 37 def 28 res

That's 39 def with the terrain bonus.

Marth's Falchion has 36 MT on him, 3 MT from A swords, Bindingshield and his current str mean he would have 57 Atk, 59 with RP.

Medeus has 92 hp and 39 def so he would do 20 each strike atm. I want to at least be able to do 23 damage in one strike and 69 with a crit.That would be 62 Atk, so hes not that far away from it. The problem is that after these chapters, characters won't grow much because of the warp skipping. Those 2 Energy Drops + a str proc or a RP use left by then will let me 1 turn. I really shouldn't worrying much about him.

http://gyazo.com/d384e6419ba87caad069cd2290b8245d

1 turn ruled out, just as I thought. Even 3 fliers together won't be able to reveal this ballistician to kill him AND kill Kleine (she's ridiculous btw) due to a barbarian right in front of the ballistician that I have to reveal, kill, move another flier to reveal the ballista and then kill it somehow with another flier. The other side would only have 2 people to help out, and that's quite impossible. I knew it was impossible, but hey, can't rule out anything without trying it :P

should be New Mystery of the 1-Square Short Marth

It only happens twice in the game, Chapter 3 to get the village and Chapter 13. Chapter 13 Im pretty sure is intentional due to how the map works. Whether or not Ch3 village is intended to make marth wait one more turn or not, Im not sure. Although it looks so wrong that I think it isn't intentional.

Edited by PKL

It only happens twice in the game, Chapter 3 to get the village and Chapter 13. Chapter 13 Im pretty sure is intentional due to how the map works. Whether or not Ch3 village is intended to make marth wait one more turn or not, Im not sure. Although it looks so wrong that I think it isn't intentional.

I only said it because you brought it up :P:

An easy 2 turns.

Chapter 14 is craaaazy. My strat now involves promoting Belf and Leiden and having them tank the Ice Dragon reinforcements alongside General Minerva. But that doesn't leave much room to deploy other units. Which means I have to play perfectly. It's going to be ridiculously tough.

I did it. Toughest chapter to figure out yet for sure. And thanfully, the last chapter I have to figure out until 20x. It's all smooth sailing from here on. Although, one single mistake or miscalculation with one of the staves could end the run so Im going to be extra careful. Vid will be up in approximately 1 hour.

oh no, you're not gonna recruit Katarina are you

*stops watching*

Recruiting Katarina would require 1 Again use that I need somewhere else. That's why I've been training Etzel.

I hope you're backing up your old saves just in case. Looking forward to the video! I bet you hated taking an extra turn just because of that ballistician.

Yeah, I have a few saves of earlier chapters just in case i need to rewind. And yeah, kinda :P

2 turns.

This was the most complicated chapter to figure out yet. Had to buy Ryan a Robe and a Dracoshield so he could survive 2 Ice Dragons and the Dark Mage and Palla got a Robe. Otherwise, this strat would have no chance of sucess. Palla getting def mid chapter made the Robe kinda useless on her, though I find that if she has less hp, the dark mages target her over LTC and she dies, so it was neccesary anyway. Ryan was borderline not KO'd by the 3 enemy combination thanks to the Seraph Robe I bought. This map took me 7 uses of Rainbow Pot and all of them were neccesary for the 2 turn.

protip - it makes it look like you get more views if you infrequently update, taken from a real professional in infrequently updating

i will admit I don't always watch the videos, I only watch certain chapters since half of them I know what's going to happen anyway, but some chapters like Etzels and stuff are more interesting to watch because more objectives

second protip - never trust horace

Edited by General Horace

protip - it makes it look like you get more views if you infrequently update, taken from a real professional in infrequently updating

i will admit I don't always watch the videos, I only watch certain chapters since half of them I know what's going to happen anyway, but some chapters like Etzels and stuff are more interesting to watch because more objectives

but if we're supposed to never trust you, is this statement true :Kappa:

Gotta say that was a very nicely done 2 turn :D.

Looks like the short completions of chapters are about to start beginning with this chapter.

Let the warping begin :D

@ bolded- lol. I guess I have been way too fast at updating. It can get even faster now that the chapters are all 1 turns though. I like to play 1 chapter each day I can so that I don't forget about the playthrough. I guess i could slow down a bit though.

That General Walling is pretty epic

The thwomps will choke the point!

Anyway,

http://fireemblemwod.net/fe12/guia/capitulo-17.htm

I'm still a bit iffy on if my strat for C17 works. Because im not sure if that tile behind the warrior is traversable/warpable or not.