Guilty Pleasures

Elieson

I run Armsthrift!Inigo around with a +3/+0/+5 Miniature Lance renamed "Toothpick" just because I can.

I ran him through Lost bloodlines 3 11 times as a GK with exclusive use of it.

I also just gave Donny Limit Breaker and AllStats+2, and reclassed Hero!Donny back to villager. This is fantastic.

What's your guilty pleasure of FE:A?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like to pair Ricken, Nowi, and Nah because I find it amusing.

Lucina x Owain is my OTP. Lucina is the only one who can sate his sword hand.

I abuse Golden Gaffa and EXPonential Growth.

Pairing up with Olivia to giver her a skill boost for Astra procs. Unequip my Katana for no Dual Attacks.

Attack with a Brave Sword against a high defense Pavise+ General.

Just so she can proc it 4 times just enough to kill them.

I go for it. Every. Damn. Time.

Edited by shadowofchaos

I do tend to over abuse the DLC on occasion.

I sometimes abuse casual mode and sacrifice kill people because I'm lazy and want to get things done faster.

I used the master seals in the wellspring of truth once for lolz. It feels good to be cheap for once.

And I also ship Owain x Lucina; they compliment each other's personality well. I have no regrets.

3 Owain/Lucina shippers in here already??

That aside... I tend to abuse The Golden Gaffe, but mainly for supports. It's the best I can do until the bonds DLC comes out. >_<

ScrewedupRoyals.png

I REGRET NOTHING.

Probably a stupid question with an obvious answer, but how did you make Lissa and Chrom pair up? Some type of hacking device?

Edited by Konnor97

3 Owain/Lucina shippers in here already??

That aside... I tend to abuse The Golden Gaffe, but mainly for supports. It's the best I can do until the bonds DLC comes out. >_<

Make that fourth!

photoshop

^ what he said, lol.

I pair Chrom and female Avatar for any kind of playthrough I do. Doesn't matter what mode. That's my truest OTP / family. And then comes Lucina/Owain. Also Lon'qu and Nowi. Just because. House-shipping? Lol.

And tempted to do an all-Brides army. But nah.... some are not worth it? I think. Maybe when everyone is at the best and maxed stats.

Edited by Cordelia

My guilty pleasure is making the DLC/Spotpass/Alternate Avatars more uber than the game characters.

I like to abuse the hell out of Jamka, I mean he has Galeforce and that's amazing.

I can only think of one so far for me. I want to draw Frederick shirtless. Because he didn't get a scene where he's donned in swim trunks in the beach DLC. And I will draw this someday, I swear it. Cause he's too hot. In fact, I'd say he's nearly in the Ike class of hotness. And that's saying something because I find Ike to be the hottest FE character.

I MUST DRAW IT.

Edited by Anacybele

Uhh, you see, this one time I found this extremely attractive woman and I.....oh wait wrong type of guilty pleasures.

I've always enjoyed getting Nowi married and then once the child is recruited I would go to a skirmish and let Nowi get beat. Felt so bad yet so good. Kellam also needed to realize that he married to a manakete that looked 5 and needed to move on with his life, I did it for his own good.

Edited by Quick

I sometimes abuse casual mode and sacrifice kill people because I'm lazy and want to get things done faster.

This, Or i just dont want to deal with fussing with not getting peeps killed.

I give Virion ridiculous amounts of favoritism. He also always ends up as a Dread Fighter.

I love making Olivia really amazing with at least one or two reclasses and then reclass her back to a Dancer. (uber Dancer kicks ass)

Pairing up Nowi with everyone BUT Ricken. lol

Sometimes, ill wait until post game to recruit kids.

EXPonential Growth is something i do a lot.

I really like pairing my Female!Avatar with Gangrel and Gangrel!Morgan with one of Chrom's daughter... And the other daughter with Owain...

I also abuse Casual to sacrifice kill pretty much everybody...

And I had fun writting small honeymoon scenes for my Female!Avatar and my favorite husbands. (Gangrel, Gregor, Kellam, Lon'qu, Henry, Basilio, Walhart, Brady, Laurent and Yarne) :wub: Not sure if that count...

Pairing up Nowi with everyone BUT Ricken. lol

Yeah. It just makes Nowi look bad if they get engaged.

I might do Ricken/Miriel if I ever bother playing the game a second time.

I can't stop overusing Lucina. Pretty much everytime I get her I hypergrind her and then she solos the paralouges to get the other second gen chracters. Even when shes stat capped I can't help letting her kill 90% of the map and everyone else picks up scraps.

I changed Gerome into a Warrior and into a Berserker just for see him without a shirt LOL

And then pair him up with Lucina and make them to step into every event tile for OTP moments

my Avatar Archie she can double pretty much anything so every time I see a General with max defence and Pavise+ I give Archie a brave sword and she also has Astra and Galeforce.. I do it everytime she Astra Astra doubles Astra Astra Galeforce Astra Astra doubles Astra Astra if she does not kill it no person has ever taken that much from her I and I love it