If you could...

Arceus

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would change our hegemonic power structure from one of biopower--the discursivisation of bodies, the social management of risk and margins--back to a classic disciplinary regime: charts, rules, times-tables, and most important of all, the interlocked matrix of observation that enables its functioning. Basically, I want my panopticon back. I tire of being a mathematized data-set in the computer of some giant-mega corporation: I yearn for the days when a rigid regime of social hierarchy defined the spaces of human possibility. MAKE ME A DRONE! Curse and strike down the wicked Neo-Liberal/Facist institution of "Freedom" that shackles us to our ideological blindness! Freedom is not a negative but a positive concept--it is a construction imposed upon the universe, a space that through its act of "liberation" binds us ever stronger to our discursive oppression. To be fair, it is not truly wicked in-and-of itself, yet I yearn for a more honest space, one that we no longer make believe that we are in the drivers seat. Because there is no drivers seat.

So do you watch FOX news or MSNBC?

So do you watch FOX news or MSNBC?

I only watch the bad-misreadings-of-Nietzsche network. I'm a big fan of their new show Two and A Half Ãœbermensch.

Edited by Le Communard

Actual Serious answer: Get rid of the patriarchy.

I want rabbits big enough to ride

Also I don't want magic to be real because then I'm too old and too in-America to get my Hogwarts Letter

And it'd make me sadder

Narga and I are talking about a different type of magic. You'd be going to the Black Tower, regardless of age.

I would change Freohr to live closer.

I would change you to live closer!! I like my town~

Hmm but if you like your home more than I like mine...

i would get rid of bigots, idiots, idiotic bigots, annoying teens, loudmouths, chavs

i would send them to a deserted island where they'll be forced to eat each other. mwahahaha

Narga and I are talking about a different type of magic. You'd be going to the Black Tower, regardless of age.

White Tower. Lumi put her gender as male for some reason or other.

i would get rid of bigots, idiots, idiotic bigots, annoying teens, loudmouths, chavs

i would send them to a deserted island where they'll be forced to eat each other. mwahahaha

You'd be getting rid of 90+% of the population of the planet if you get rid of idiots and loudmouths. That would be one massive island.

Edited by Narga_Rocks

You'd be getting rid of 90+% of the population of the planet if you get rid of idiots and loudmouths. That would be one massive island.

well that's their problem

No! Not 21! Surely you meant 25! Yes, that's got to be it!

Not 25! You must mean, uh, 32! Yeah, that's it!

Fuuuuuuuuuuck man Cadsuane probably had a dick and even she didn't use saidin.

Why you do this to me? I don't need the image. **shudder**

• 2 weeks later...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... **dies**

Dang it, why? No, that's just wrong. Wrong, dang it!

Fun fact, the pronunciation of saidin and saidar are one of the few things I refuse to properly pronounce relative to the index. I've always called them "Say-DIHN" and "Say-DAHR" respectively, instead of "Sie-DEEN" and "Sie-DAHR"

• 2 weeks later...

Fun fact, the pronunciation of saidin and saidar are one of the few things I refuse to properly pronounce relative to the index. I've always called them "Say-DIHN" and "Say-DAHR" respectively, instead of "Sie-DEEN" and "Sie-DAHR"

You... No. Not respectable. Not respectable. Next, you'll be wanting us us to believe that dragon is pronounced DRAY-gon.

Edited by Mason The Tactician