Optimal Skillsets/Classes

Cookies

I haven't seen any general thread for this yet, and I'm looking for help with this right now anyways, so here we go:

My Pairings:

+Luck, -Res FeMUxChrom

LissaxLon'qu

OliviaxGregor

MaribellexVirion

SullyxDonnel

SumiaxHenry

CordeliaxKellam

CherchexLibra

PannexStahl

MirielxRicken

TharjaxGaius

NowixFrederick

I have all DLC, so Bride/Dread Fighter/Iote's Shield/Limit Break are all available as skills. I also plan on having Armsthrift on everyone who can so I only have to do 1 Forge per Armsthrift.

Also, if there is already a thread like this I apologize, and I'll go there.

Also, Gregor's potential is wasted on Inigo, cause Inigo already gets Mercenary -> Hero anyways. Pass Sol-access down to someone who doesn't already get it (Armsthrift is great, too).

the only thing is gregor severly limits his reclass options giving nothing and only allowing inigo his base classes and dread fighter

admittedly that's kind of all he needs because the skills are good enough if you pass galeforce from olivia

I'd recommend Libra/Olivia instead, since Inigo makes much better use of mage classes than Gerome

Also, why +LCK/-RES for Avatar?

I also recommend KellamxNowi because super bulk and FrederickxCherche for a unit that not only becomes Dick Grayson but also really good.

Also Lon'quxOlivia works really well if you're going physical otherwise what she said.

to be fair, Inigo is pretty hard to screw up (kinda like Severa and Lucina)

Impossible, actually. It's still not a good thing though.

you know who's impossible to screw up?

female Morgan :smug:

seriously though, both Morgans (particularly female cause Galeforce shenanigans), Inigo, and Severa will always be good regardless, and Lucina and Yarne will be pretty good (the latter as a Berserker) unless you go out of your way to make them bad

I'd personally switch Virion with Gregor. Brady loves Gregor because he gets axe using classes and merc. He turns out pretty awesome.

Virion gives Inigo a bunch of classes he didn't have. Archer if you want Sniper/Bow Knight. Or something.

I'd personally switch Virion with Gregor. Brady loves Gregor because he gets axe using classes and merc. He turns out pretty awesome.

Virion gives Inigo a bunch of classes he didn't have. Archer if you want Sniper/Bow Knight. Or something.

yeah but archer is garbage

funny, I did VirionxOlivia anyway.....at least Inigo can always run with Galeforce/Limit Break/Sol/Armsthrift/(insert something) without ever touching his father's skills

(although Virion does give Lancebreaker, gg God Anna has been trivialized)

Edited by shadykid

yeah but archer is garbage

funny, I did VirionxOlivia anyway.....at least Inigo can always run with Galeforce/Limit Break/Sol/Armsthrift/(insert something) without ever touching his father's skills

(although Virion does give Lancebreaker, gg God Anna has been trivialized)

My point was just that Gregor is wasted on him.

I actually have him go bow knight/sniper alot because galeforce+bows = awesome. He's a back unit in the double pair for me, and he kicks ass.

I also did LissaxLon'qu, for Owain I made him a Dreadfighter with this skillset: Limit Breaker, Galeforce, Swordfaire, Renewal, Astra.

I went Dreadfighter for the STR cap and to take advantage of the slight MAG growth he had so, I hope this helps out.

Virion!Inigo could work because physical Inigo already gets everything he wants from mommy--Myrmidon/Barbarian/Mercenary--so he can afford to take Virion for the sake of mods.

Wow I never realized how acceptable Virion's mods are. Henry's are rather balanced too.

I'm impressed Virion, your Cravat knows no bounds

Virion!Inigo is my preferred Inigo. Good Skill and Speed modifier, acceptable Strength (and/or Magic) modifier, and access to skills he wouldn't get otherwise, like the Wyvern Rider skills or Bowfaire (which I'm aiming to pass down to him so I won't have to take him through Sniper). And he still gets Sol.

For the record, I'm planning on having my Inigo end up a Warrior.

I haven't had time to actually post yet, but someone waaaay upthread asked why I did a +Luck-Res Avatar? It was because I wanted a weird build XD Avatar's way OP so I figured a weird build might handicap her a little.

Also, for the record, all my pairings are finalized already, so I know a few of them aren't really helpful, but it's not like I'm on Lunatic. (Hard/Casual mode :P) I just have the kids now and was looking for advice on best skillsets and classes for what I currently have.

Besides, Redheaded Inigo is cute <3 (Better than Whitehair or Bluehair, IMO)