So is +2 All Stats skill worth it?

Kyung

shouldn't it be 45 speed, because anything over 75 speed is extraneous

Actually yes. So the minimum is just whatever it takes to reach 75 Speed. But that assumes one will be an offensive unit against the final DLC boss. To merely not be doubled by that boss only takes 36 unmodified base Speed.

I love AS+2. I actually have a few units with builds that rely on this, such as an Assassin character with AS+2, Limit Breaker, Vantage, Sol, and Lethality. The build in this instance is getting a specific stat as high as possible and using activation skills based on those stats to make their activation rate as high as possible. In my specific case I think I got the stat in question (SKL) to 58 or 60? For lethality that's SKL/4= 15%ish chance, and for SOL it's 60%ish, so this is a huge chance to activate and that's why AS+2 is useful.

Don't get me wrong though, if you don't care about the extra speed, power, defense, and extra chance of skills to activate, there are other worthy skills like Armsthrift (But we have IR and GG DLC so why are weapon uses an issue) or Galeforce, but I usually design my unit builds around making tough streetpass teams so in the end, it's all based on preference.

Actually yes. So the minimum is just whatever it takes to reach 75 Speed. But that assumes one will be an offensive unit against the final DLC boss. To merely not be doubled by that boss only takes 36 unmodified base Speed.

I know, and 36 speed is a pathetic threshold (and throwing in Tiki's tear/+speed barracks boost puts this to 34/32 speed, which is even more hilarious)

the best part though, is that a Berserker with Lancebreaker can just chill against Anna's forged spear with absolutely no help and still have 50/50 odds of surviving

46 is meant as the default before any boosts are applied, Limit Break included. "Natural" caps, so to speak. LB is factored into the value needed to reach 76+ SPD.

If you want to take it out of the equation, just add 10 to the value to account for LB already being present.

Okay. I was like, Anna isn't going to be doubled with 46 speed. What...

the best part though, is that a Berserker with Lancebreaker can just chill against Anna's forged spear with absolutely no help and still have 50/50 odds of surviving

Thing is... I hate how the Berserkers look in this game... So I'm just trying to kill Anna with MU with speed as asset. And my goal is to 1 shot her, just so I can brag about it.

If that is even possible...

Thing is... I hate how the Berserkers look in this game... So I'm just trying to kill Anna with MU with speed as asset. And my goal is to 1 shot her, just so I can brag about it.

If that is even possible...

oh you definitely can, you "only" need 121 attack and a critical hit to OHKO (or 93 attack on a Luna activation)

then again, personally i'll probably run with my Lancebreaker-wielding Inigo w/ Helswath to lure her in, then switch to a forged Brave Axe on my turn (because screw Counter, i'm not taking any damage from Anna herself)

clearly the real challenge is to use Anna and kill Anna

Edited by shadykid

I love AS+2. I actually have a few units with builds that rely on this, such as an Assassin character with AS+2, Limit Breaker, Vantage, Sol, and Lethality. The build in this instance is getting a specific stat as high as possible and using activation skills based on those stats to make their activation rate as high as possible. In my specific case I think I got the stat in question (SKL) to 58 or 60? For lethality that's SKL/4= 15%ish chance, and for SOL it's 60%ish, so this is a huge chance to activate and that's why AS+2 is useful.

Don't get me wrong though, if you don't care about the extra speed, power, defense, and extra chance of skills to activate, there are other worthy skills like Armsthrift (But we have IR and GG DLC so why are weapon uses an issue) or Galeforce, but I usually design my unit builds around making tough streetpass teams so in the end, it's all based on preference.

In other words, All Stats +2 gives you an extra 2% Sol activation rate and an extra 0.5% Lethality activation rate.

Worrying about boosting Skl for the sake of activation rates is just a bad idea; the actual payoff from the individual bonuses is abysmal.

yo, let's build a plan for clearing the harder path of TSON without Limit Break

Anna is easy enough with Lancebreaker, what's the plan for the Hawkeye sorcerors

Resistance +10, falcoknights, and valkyries? Would those work?

yo, let's build a plan for clearing the harder path of TSON without Limit Break

Anna is easy enough with Lancebreaker, what's the plan for the Hawkeye sorcerors

This might be the only time I will ever use a Ward staff...

Do Ward Staff and Pure Water stack? Or are they considered the same effect.

Either of them and Resistance+10 is pretty solid. Both + Rally Resistance would more or less make up for the loss of Limit Breaker.