So, who's excited for Priam?

I dunno what happened in the Japanese version, but 'Other' team? Is this for non-Outrealm maps?

It's the SpotPass set containing the villains. Lloyd, Linus, etc.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dat map was interesting. It even gave my broken Shadowgift level 15 Grandmaster Morgs a run for her money. Yeah its kind of a lot of dudes. I may have to make him my husbando in a lady Avatar run just to see the brokenness. All them Breakers and stuffs. Priam is pretty nice to have on the team and i get a free Ragnell! Weee.

Pity that one can easily make DLC Ike a much better Priam since Sol/Luna can be swapped out for Ike's Aether and then the empty space can be given to Limit Break :c

this does not make sense, given that Priam can also use Limit Break

Dat map was interesting. It even gave my broken Shadowgift level 15 Grandmaster Morgs a run for her money. Yeah its kind of a lot of dudes. I may have to make him my husbando in a lady Avatar run just to see the brokenness. All them Breakers and stuffs. Priam is pretty nice to have on the team and i get a free Ragnell! Weee.

pfft

clearly you should have had Aversa+Morgan as Dark Fliers, run over to the pond on the left side of the map, and go to town with Mire tomes :Kappa:

Edited by shadykid

Once his chapter's out I'm going to have to start a new file so I can marry him. He's definitely one of the better looking men, in my opinion ^.^ Though that means I also need to keep FeMU and Chrom far far away from each other... among other things... /stupid Olivia couldn't be around for more chapters...

Wait, what? You can have characters support each other to A level and just choose not to do the S rank support. They won't get married unless you specifically choose for them to do so.

this does not make sense, given that Priam can also use Limit Break

But priam doesn't have Aether. Ike does and sincle Sol and Luna take up two slots, that's a slot saved for another skill.

Edited by Klok

It's the SpotPass set containing the villains. Lloyd, Linus, etc.

Ohhh, I see now.

And this was a rather easy map on Normal mode.... I got Priam dead with Avatar and Chrom paired up on like, my second phase (took the first player and enemy phase to get closer) with Cynthia clearing an enemy so I can actually hit Priam. And the rest sorta just fell through. I forgot if there were any Counter enemies in Normal mode? Might be thinking of another DLC map. Sorta wish I did restart and do an Avatar/Chrom solo on it. Oh well. Maybe next play.... on Hard?!

Wait, what? You can have characters support each other to A level and just choose not to do the S rank support. They won't get married unless you specifically choose for them to do so.

But priam doesn't have Aether. Ike does and sincle Sol and Luna take up two slots, that's a slot saved for another skill.

it's rather debatable whether Aether is even better than Sol or Luna in the first place, so Priam can just pick one of the two and chill

Not with Chrom, as he auto-marries. Also, I think Cookies implied that Olivia was the desired wife for Chrom, so even a C support would screw that over.

And for me at least, I would still want Sol in addition to Aether, simply because Sol is more reliable for healing.

Edited by Euklyd