Are you a Mary Sue?

Darros

Of course not. Despite being absolutely amazing, I have several flaws that have no impact on my character or, in fact, make me look better.

Of course not. Despite being absolutely amazing, I have several flaws that have no impact on my character or, in fact, make me look better.

Shin for mary sue 2013.

Well let me see... I am cross cultural, Bilingual, I have a accent relative to my origin country, I have many more than just two words in my name,I have Royal in my name, Everyone that meets me comments on my birthday as well on my intelligence,I was raised poor,I am a big otaku and talk about anime frequently.

Yeah... I am a sue.

How can I be something flawless when I myself am a flaw?

Zak you have made me sad. I do not consider you a flaw. :(

EMBRACE YOUR INNER SUE

Nah man, you're RANDOMAN.

Don't worry. I'm not beating myself up or looking down on myself for calling myself an awkward man. A man can be both awkward and awesome at the same time, right? People like Jaleel White and Richard Simmons are living proof of that.

. I've always kind of dreamt about making that a mainstream meme (even if it only became popular on forums I went to and not internet-wide), but I wasn't able to since I am an awkward man making meme's intentionally is a lot harder than it looks. Plus, I don't want to promote it and make it look like I'm shoving it down people's throats and have people hate me for it.

Don't worry. I'm not beating myself up or looking down on myself for calling myself an awkward man. A man can be both awkward and awesome at the same time, right? People like Jaleel White and Richard Simmons are living proof of that.

. I've always kind of dreamt about making that a mainstream meme (even if it only became popular on forums I went to and not internet-wide), but I wasn't able to since I am an awkward man making meme's intentionally is a lot harder than it looks. Plus, I don't want to promote it and make it look like I'm shoving it down people's throats and have people hate me for it.

I forgot Bomberman Jetters had an Anime lol. I love that game series and Jetters, I should really have remembered that.

I am the main character of my own story, and I see everything from only my point of view. Thus, I am a Mary Sue, and a flippin' selfish one at that!