FE10 Senators

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All of them suck, but Lekian is deffinetly the worst of them. He's so... evil and fat and evil and ugly and evil... He and his stupid blood pacts... I just love to have Naesala killing him! Good repayment...

I don't think Hetzel is that bad, but the rest...

i love them all!

they are such a unique type of enemies, that it makes me want to HUG THEM!

BEGNION SENATORS FTW!!!!!!

ESPECIALLY VALTOME AND OLIVER!!!!!

*avid Valtome and Oliver fan*

YES! Except for the hug part.

But yeah, the senators are AWESOME! Especially Valtome and Oliver! :lol:

How can someone love them!? I'd like to place a C4 on their forehead and... watch them explode!

MOHAHA!

Even I don't understand why some people have fallen in love with the senators.

ALL OF YOU ARE HATERS!!!!!!

*hugs Oliver plushy*

you have to admit, they are so despicable, that you can't help but remember them.

there are many types of enemies, and many of those are simply forgotten in the passage of time.

the begnion senators, however, cannot be forgotten because they are so despicably awesome!

love them or hate them, as long as you feel something for them! :lol:

Senators FTW!

Lekain.jpg

Oliver.jpg

Senators? Lekain can go die in a ditch, but Oliver is just beautiful! On a more serious note, you got to hand it to him, his battle theme rocks. Also, at least he can heal and bring actually funny support conversations to the table. He thinks Elincia is delicious. Yummy, yummy, yummy, I got Elincia in my tummy!

Senators? Lekain can go die in a ditch, but Oliver is just beautiful! On a more serious note, you got to hand it to him, his battle theme rocks. Also, at least he can heal and bring actually funny support conversations to the table. He thinks Elincia is delicious. Yummy, yummy, yummy, I got Elincia in my tummy!

lol!

its nice to find someone who appreciates the awesomeness of Oliver! he's like my favorite senator EVAH!

you get 100000 cool points!!!! [/copyright infringement]

what would we do without the awesomeness of Oliver?

NOTE: this is a hypothetical question. please, don't answer! ok, bye!

Edited by Psyche

Meh. I don't really hate any of the senators, I just wasn't sad when I killed them.

The only one I had an angry reaction to was Oliver, that was mainly a "What the hell. I killed you, why are you here?"

Oh, THANK YOU! That little movie made me feel so indescribable HAPPY! That's the second best part of the game. (The best is when he really dies.) I was so mad the first time when I 'killed' him with King Naesala.

Why did Psyche had to put up a picture of those fat senators, I don't want to see those fat bloated dogs, just looking at the picture gives me a migraine!

Edited by Dark Sage

Why did Psyche had to put up a picture of those fat senators, I don't want to see those fat bloated dogs, just looking at the picture gives me a migraine!

How about a big picture? Isn't it beautiful?

L_Oliver.jpg