• Lost Bloodlines 3
    • Rogues and Redeemers 1
    • R & R 2
    • R & R 3
    • Death's Embrace
    • Five Anna Firefight
    • Roster Rescue
    • Harvest Scramble?

I'm planning on putting 10$ on my 3DS to buy a couple DLC maps. I already have EXPontential Growth, and am going to get The Golden Gaffe, Infinite Regalia, and one other. I was thinking Smash Brethren 2/3, for Bride class, or Champions of Yore 3 for all stats+2.

In your opinion, which DLC is the most fun and has the best rewards?

Thanks ^^

Harvest Scramble for the conversations... and if you're ready for it, I say R&R3 for Limit Breaker and Ike. But uh... I don't recall if getting both of those would exceed the limit you placed. But yeah, I sorta placed my bets on both of those and either one would work?

Edited by Cordelia

Harvest Scramble for the conversations... and if you're ready for it, I say R&R3 for Limit Breaker and Ike. But uh... I don't recall if getting both of those would exceed the limit you placed. But yeah, I sorta placed my bets on both of those and either one would work?

Same here, Harvest Scramble for the conversations and also R&R3 for Limit Breaker if you're ready for it. I'm going to say those two.

My favorite personal one is Lost Bloodlines 3, for Paragon, Seliph (Galeforce!) and about 10 levels with Paragon & Veteran combined with soloing the map (with a pair, of course). I've done that one I don't know how many times.

I still need to get Limit Break on more people, but I'm unenthused by Rogues and Redeemers 3.

I would say Smash Brethren 2 for the Bride's Bouquet, but Eirika's randomness and the theme of that music ruins it for me. Heck, I didn't even like that music in its original game.

Future of Despair.

I kid you not mate. Forget Majin Fighter, Brides, Paragon, etc.

The only DLC with decent length per map and story content is FoD.

Anything else is just fun challenge maps or nostalgia.

I like Lost Bloodlines 2. D: Dread Fighter Alm is so cool, I like how random it is that they decided Alm of all lords gets to become a ninja. Then again, I never played Gaiden, so it might make sense for all I know...

I'm planning on putting 10$ on my 3DS to buy a couple DLC maps. I already have EXPontential Growth, and am going to get The Golden Gaffe, Infinite Regalia, and one other. I was thinking Smash Brethren 2/3, for Bride class, or Champions of Yore 3 for all stats+2.

In your opinion, which DLC is the most fun and has the best rewards?

Thanks ^^

I'm torn between LB2 and R&R3 (Dread Fighter is great, but Limit Breaker goes well with everyone).

However, I'm gonna point out that in the end, Limit Breaker will take you a lot further than All Stats +2.

LB2 isn't nearly as much fun as R&R3, but has more utility during the story missions, because you can get the Dread Fighter Scroll by late-midgame, as opposed to post-game.

For post-game, LB3 is amazing, simply because Paragon + 50 enemies = 8 guaranteed level-ups (12 with veteran added), and makes grinding a lot easier.

I didn't notice you were also looking for good rewards, but the most fun I've had in DLC thus far was Death's Embrace. The rewards are meh, (although that Est is pretty good, 1.5 classes of skills you'd not get on pretty much any other Spotpass/DLC unit) but the amount of fun/frustration that chapter brings is worth it. It's a good challenge unless if you manage to break it like I did after I beat it for the first time.

Hmm. Depends on what you like I suppose. I like DLC that i can get characters or items from to use continuously, but that's just me. If you want a useful class, I'd go with Lost Bloodlines 2, for dread fighter. If you like fun/challenging maps, I'd go for Death's Embrace. Est is pretty good from Death's Embrace. But again, this is all your call.

I like Lost Bloodlines 2. D: Dread Fighter Alm is so cool, I like how random it is that they decided Alm of all lords gets to become a ninja. Then again, I never played Gaiden, so it might make sense for all I know...

Dread Fighter (well, Demon Fighter) was a class unique to Gaiden. Interestingly enough, the promotion path involved was Villager -> Mercenary -> Swordsman (basically Hero without axes) -> Demon Fighter, and if you promoted again you'd go back to Villager. So clearly you should turn Donnel into one. Its initial skill - RES+10 - is also a reference to Gaiden (Demon Fighter had years more RES than any other class)

...But on a more serious note, if you've got a limited supply of cash, either pick a well-rewarding DLC or grab the Harvest for conversation fun.