I told myself I'd never pay for Awakening DLC.

Raven

I bought the three packs that are currently available (Champions, Golden and Scramble). Champions of Yore pack is also cheaper (since CoY1 is free right now) until sometime this month.

Not that I'm referring to you, Raven, but I really wonder why people would complain about prices. They're so incredibly cheap that I, with the dollar being 5,20 over here, can't complain.

Not that I'm referring to you, Raven, but I really wonder why people would complain about prices. They're so incredibly cheap that I, with the dollar being 5,20 over here, can't complain.

And then there's the Japanese DLC. Where you had to buy them one by one... and how the yen totaled to nearly double the game's price.

7550 to 3818 yen.

And I had to get all the DLC TWICE for 2 3DSs.

Compared to the $44 for getting all the packs so far... which pretty much only comes out to the game.

And then there's the Japanese DLC. Where you had to buy them one by one... and how the yen totaled to nearly double the game's price.

7550 to 3818 yen.

And I had to get all the DLC TWICE for 2 3DSs.

Compared to the $44 for getting all the packs so far... which pretty much only comes out to the game.

Why exactly You have to get it all for both 3ds's?

Getting an American Capture Card 3DS wasn't really high on my priority list, though.

The other games I wanted to play probably had something to do with it, but my splurging on screenshots and videos was pretty much just for the Japanese copy. At least until I found a few other games I wanted to play/record.

What exactly is the main charm for DLCs? I'm a sucker for extra dialogue and backstory but is there more to it than that?

DLC Characters (appeal to it kinda subsided after people found out it just uses reclass MU models), easy grinding, Legendary Weapons, Challenge maps, New Skills, Two New Classes, and Character dialogue.

Especially Future of Despair... argh... that got tears welling up with the crap the kids had to go through.

Edited by shadowofchaos

I told myself that too.

And I haven't bought any yet. But I kinda want the gold pack, future of despair, limit breaker, bride, whitewings, dread fighter, the strongest ones name and all the rest because if I'm buying this much I might as well buy it all.

I thought I'd only end up buying Lost Bloodlines 2 for Dread Fighter but then I found out discounts and I just gave into the temptation.

Honestly, I probably wouldn't have given DLC a second thought since I don't really like the idea of having to pay more for a game that's already been paid for,

but my boyfriend put $10 on my...whatever thing allows you to buy DLC...Nintendo eShop account thing maybe?
Anyhow, yeah. Like the day after he bought me the game, he gave me money for DLC. So now I'm pretty much dying to be able to get the rest, because...well, I'm not sure I have a good reason really...

He said he might buy me more soon. >.>

I told myself that too.

Then I bought the Golden Pack. Then LB2, for the Dread Fighter. Then R&R3 and LB3. Most recently, SB2.

I'm trying to hold off so I can spend my last $3.00 on TSON, but I'm skeptical as to how well that'll work out.

And FoD sounds awesome. And the challenge pack sounds fun. ...and the Scramble Pack seems interesting.

*sigh*

Tempted to put in 10 bucks and buy scramble because yay dialogue

even though i feel like my debit is gonna be short on money very soon since i just dropped ~170 for the system and the game + golden pack

Edit: just got it and i will not touch my debit card for a while now

Edited by Thor Odinson