If all lords had one-on-one battles with the rest which one would win/lose the most battles?

Read the title  

41 members have voted

1. 1. WIN the most

2. 2. WIN the most

3. 3. LOSE the most

4. 4. LOSE the most

I never know what to put here when i make a self-explaniatory poll

Story-wise or gameplay wise, you decide.

You also decide what point of their lives they are, what weapon they use, etc.

Edited by MarckCaesar

.... Now including Lucina isn't even really fair, in my opinion.

I can only comment for Lord from FE7 and up, though.

When adjusting for Max stats between games, I'd say the most likely are

Lucina - Regardless of Mother has the Children's high stats and Aether.

POR Ike - He actually got Resistance in that game.

FE12 Marth - One of the most balanced Lords in terms of stats, and very solid with the Binding Shield +2 in all stats not allowing him to doubled. His flaw, naturally, is his nonexistent resistance.

Edit

And of course I'm biased towards Marth, from seconding him in SSBB.

Edited by Maria's Bro

Hector has weapon triangle disadvantage against everyone else except Micaiah and Celica; likewise, Ephraim has it against everyone except them and Hector. Assuming all things being equal...

...what's the difference between the two polls for each, though? And more importantly... why did I vote for different characters in the second loss one than the first when they're both in each - have I gone senile already?

in term of how OP they were

Sigurd = Marth > The rest

In term of stats comparison

Lucina > Chrom > The rest

Assuming all of them have same stats and their best weapons

Marth > Maybe Ike or Miccy The rest

In general its pretty hard to do a "best weapon" competition because most Lord in the series auto loses against Marth this way

Edited by JSND

Ike is probably the strongest out of all of them. Ike was considered the greatest swordsman in history at the time (having surpassed Greil after fighting the BK) and the DLCs consider him to be the greatest main character FE ever had.

Well, as an individual, Ike is probably the most powerful.

Most lords starting with Marth are mostly known as charismatic leaders, inspiring their followers with their virtuousness and bravery.

While some like Ephrahim are known to be skilled fighters, it never sounds like they are army soloing powerful.

Ike on the other hand is probably was separated from any actual army and had to face the forces of the goddess Ashera with just a few followers.

It also helps that he defeated Ashnard and the Black Knight. Both are in-universe examples of one person armies, known to defeat troops of enemies by themselves.

I would say that his weakness is Ragnell. The weapon is never given much credit besides being able to overcome the godessess blessing.

So I doubt it's on the same level as the Jugdral and Elibe weapons, which brought a whole war to a complete turnaround.

The Elibe weapons lost most of their powers during the course of a 1000 years. And the FE7 gang had to gang up in order to defeat a single Fire Dragon, so I say they are all out.

But the Jugdral weapons are barely over 100 years old and seem to have kept all their power. And holy blood alone makes a human immensely strong, to the point that there are a lot of conversations acknowledging their superiority. Tons of conversations between the substitutes at the end pretty much has them saying that they should all stand back.

One conversation even has Leaf telling Janne that people without holy blood shouldn't be fighting at all.

Add in a holy weapon and I am pretty sure that the other Lords can't really compete.

So I say that the great knight Sigurd with Tyrfing wins the cake here.

As for the loser's side, I say Leaf can't loose because of his holy blood, like I already mentioned.

So I think it comes down to Roy and Eirika. But the Sword of Seals is a weapon so supreme, we don't even know what the deal with it is. While Siglinde is just a 8/15 holy weapon. So Roy probably beats her.

As an individual, I am pretty sure that Roy's 15 year old ass is the weakest, though.

Edit:

Btw, why are there two sets of characters for winner and loosers? What makes the characters from the second selection so special, seeing how they are already in the bigger one?

Anyway, if it means anything:

From the smaller selection of possible winners, I think Micaiah wins because of Yune's power. But more importantly, I think her competition is pretty weak in general.

On the other side, it's Lucina because... well, unfortunately I have to vote for someone.

For one thing, I do think that her group is very strong. Lots of people with holy blood and the goddamn Ike.

And I pretty much look at the Falchion the same way I look at Ragnell above. So I think it's a competition between Lucina, Alm and Chrom.

So it has to be one of three characters, I don't know a damn thing about. Great...

Given that the Elibe weapons lost most of their power in a thousand years, I would guess that the same happened to the Falchion in 2000 years, so Alm is out.

Between Lucina and Chrom, I choose the one who is limited to a weaker Falchion, for whatever reason.

But again, I only vote in the smaller selection because I have to make a vote there. As far as I am concerned, my explanation and that vote don't mean a thing.

Edited by BrightBow

The second winning poll lacks the (normally considered as) most powerful to give the others a chance. The other losing one only contains the most powerful because I no one would vote for them otherwise (turns out i was kinda wrong about that).

without considering fe13 as i haven't played it, on a pure stats level it's probably between sigurd/celice and ike; tyrfing is ridiculous but so is FE10's stat inflation (HA FUCK YOU 60 MT AND 40 AS I HAVE THE EXACT SAME THING WITHOUT A SPECIAL WEAPON)

Ike would win the most, no doubt. He's very fast, very strong, uses Aether, and uses a sword that shoots a fast as hell ranged attack. He was also trained by a master swordsman, his own father. And he defeated a GODDESS. Yeah, he was given power by another goddess to do it, but it's more the fact that he USED it well enough than that he had it. And as said before, he's called the mightiest hero of them all.

As for who would lose, probably Roy. I've heard he's pretty damn terrible.

Edited by Anacybele

Ike for all the reasons stated. Stat wise hes the best. Lore wise he's considered the greatest.

Considering that everyone is equipped with their ultimate storyline weapons, Eliwood for worst. Roy gets Sword of Seals which is turns mediocre Roy into a useable unit. Durandal on the other hand weighs down Eliwood so much that everyone and their grandmothers can double him at MAX speed.

Ephraim has an advantage over all of them when Weapon Triangle is used. 8U Other than that, I don't know.

but can he decimate vanguard ike with ragnell?

Lucina with MU as her mom

I personally like strMU!Lucina for doing shit like 60x2 effortlessly (no skill no crits just 60x2) and gives a negative fuck

don't really care about losing

Edited by Thor Odinson

While some like Ephrahim are known to be skilled fighters, it never sounds like they are army soloing powerful.

Is there any reference that makes it seem like Ephraim didn't take down the entire Grado empire with only Dussel's help in Erika's route?

Is there any reference that makes it seem like Ephraim didn't take down the entire Grado empire with only Dussel's help in Erika's route?

Sure there is. Whoever sibling isn't being played, is stated to be accompanied by Frelian knights.

And considering that Ephrahim is often referred as the leader of the Frelian army, they are probably with him either way.

Besides, it was the Frelian army initially lead by Innes' who beat Grado's main army in the first place and brought the war to a turnaround.

Edited by BrightBow

Sure there is. Whoever sibling isn't being played, is stated to be accompanied by Frelian knights.

And considering that Ephrahim is often referred as the leader of the Frelian army, they are probably with him either way.

Besides, it was the Frelian army initially lead by Innes' who beat Grado's main army in the first place and brought the war to a turnaround.

That's much more mundane then I previously thought. Which involved Ephraim storming the entire continent by himself. Oh well at least I still have him and three others taking a castle by themselves.

I don't have any idea who is the strongest, but I think Eirika is the weakest of the bunch. I believe the only real combat experience she had before the war where a few sword fighting lessons from her brother.

Roy probably is the second weakest since he is the youngest lord if I recall correctly. He did went to military school in Etruria, but many others had prior combat experience as well.