If you were to make an ideal party of up to 13 playable characters..

Hector

Doga

Ardan

Xavier

Bors

Oswin

Gilliam

Gatrie

Tauroneo

Horace

Sheema

Kjelle

Fin

one of these is not like the other

I like this team. Fin should totally be a Great Knight.

Ike

Miriel

Nowi

Leonardo

Serra

Kyle

Danved

Marcia

Gilliam

Gerik

Kjelle

Lon'qu

Basilio

I went with my favorite Lord plus my top twelve favorites. Unh, yeah.

Horace's team is best yet.

1: Hector (FE7)

2: Pent (FE7)

3: Lewyn (FE4)

4: Nolan (FE10)

5: Haar (FE10 variant)

6: Barst (FE12 variant)

7: Cordelia (FE13)

8: Echidna (FE6)

9: Vaike!Severa (FE13)

10: Fee (FE12 variant)

11: Kieran (FE9)

12: Duessel (FE8)

13: Elincia (FE9)

Wanted to fit Boyd and Geitz in there, but felt I had been neglecting the mounted units a bit.

Edited by LunaSaint

Marth or Seliph, I'm too tired to bother deciding right now.

Leif(he's not a Lord in FE4, he's a Master Knight :smug:)

Titania

Seth

Perceval

Sirius

Ares

Haar

Altena

Caeda

Pent

Julia(lol, book of Naga)

Black Knight

The greatest of teams.

Edited by David the SecondWorld

Well, here's my no doubt highly anticipated list.

Celice- Not Cecille. Not Cecilia. Not even Celica. But Celice. Because he has great hair and he kicks all sort of ass while having the best growth spread of all time. And Lord Knights are the shit.

Sheeda- Who else is going to recruit the rest of my team? Also her FE12 portrait is pretty good looking.

Ethlin- Best. Paladin. Ever. All of the bias too doesn't hurt. And second best growth spread ever.

Diadora- She has amazing hair. Also she's pretty bro for the one chapter she's playable in, shame she's not playable for more, I quite like her.

Briggid- Because I felt the team needed a Sniper and Briggid is the best.

Julia- She's like Diadora with more availability and cuter. And I have more bias. Because that's what's important here.

Shanan- Because he's so badass. And has cool hair. Also he's the best in 0% growths.

Fin- He's like, the ideal knight, not to mention being the sexiest thing ever in FE. So yeah, pretty cool. And he got even better in FE5! And that being playable in both generations thing in FE4 was awesome.

Nanna- I don't need a reason to put Nanna on the team. Let's just say she's very charismatic.

Lalum- My favorite dancer, so perky and upbeat. Original the opinion, do not steal.

Serra- My favorite cleric, so perky and upbeat. Also she's a jerk, which makes her cooler than all of the other clerics. I guess she's pretty good at fighting too...but that's a distant third.

Karla- BECAUSE OF HER PERSONALITY also she's hot. Because fatalistic characters are totally my thing. Should've been playable in FE6 with the exact same portrait.

Jill- I'm not usually conformist about my favorite Fire Emblem characters, but when I am, it's usually because of Jill.

Drawing only from Sacred Stones and Awakening here:

Ephraim

Chrom

Seth

Frederick

Cormag

Innes

Saleh

Stahl

Rennac

Gerik

Libra

Joshua

Myself? lol does FeMU count? If not, I'd give this slot to Henry.

Yes, I'm biased towards my favorite classes and people. But these guys are solid, in my opinion.

Edited by mewyeon

Hector - More lords need axes.

Nephenee - Basically removed all difficulty from PoR once she promoted the first time I played it.

Lute (sage) - Love her personality.

Amelia (general) - Always becomes ridiculous or me after grinding those first levels. I love her trainee battle animations too.

Lucia - The PoR version. She has the best hair ever. RD ruined it.

Lucina (feMU mother) - Completely broke the game. In a good way.

Olwen - I really don't know why I like her, I just do.

Marisa (swordmaster) - Also has great hair.

Caeda - My favourite pegasus knight. I just can't think of her as Shiida or whatever it is out of Europe, however official it is.

Tiki (Awakening) - Team needs a shapeshifter and Tiki has the best assets is the best asset.

Natasha (bishop) - More healing and monster smiting power. She has a nice dress too.

Tharja (sorceror) - Source of dark magic and sheer clothing materials if needed.

Cormag (wyvern lord) - Hector can't have all the ladies to himself.

Alright, I want in on this!

1.My Lord:

Celice- Not Cecille. Not Cecilia. Not even Celica. But Celice. Because he has great hair and he kicks all sort of ass while having the best growth spread of all time. And Lord Knights are the shit.

Yup, I suppose minus the hair thing, and I had to pick my own reasons, it would be, favorite lord and character(of the series)

2. Leaf- Master Knights man... Master Knights

3. Fin - Fin is Fin

4. Lucina - There's this inexorable admiration I have for her, I really like her and don't know why

5. Soren - I like wind magic and Soren too, so yeah

6. Lakche - Killing machine with swords

7. Volke - You gotta have that 'thief'(even if they kill so hard)

8. Reyson - Transformed Heron, you know the story

9. Salem - Dark mage, balance my magicks and heal a little, I guess

10. Jill - A Pegasus knight on a dragon(in terms of growth), and there was a lack of axes and flyers

11. Elincia - Fightin', flying healer

12. Lara - I think she can still steal as a dancer, so there's that

13. Gatrie - Good speed growth, and I didn't have a general in my roster, so I wanted to fix that

I'm so unbalanced ;3

I wanted to include: Mia(But Lakche outshines her)

Canas(Salem has better skill/speed growths and Thracia has Hel)

Ike/Sigurd(But alas, as Celice is fave, priority ruled)

Lord: FE1 Marth who is overpowered

I suppose Leif

The Jeigan:

Seth

Marcus

The Cavalier Duo:

Stahl

Sully

The Flier:

Haar

Dean

The Veteran Cavalier:

Finn

Cain

Because we need mages:

Pent

Infantry:

Harken

Troubador:

Nanna

Dancer:

Leen

All 3 Were Lords, and all 3 were mandatory for a majority of the time of when they're available so you can only pick one of the 3.

Hector wasn't mandatory for the majority of the time he was available to you in Eliwood's Tale, nor Eliwood in Hector's Tale.

Lyn was mandatory in her own tale, but for the vast majority of Eliwood's and Hector's tales, she was optional. (She was mandatory in all 12 chapters of Lyn's tale, and 7 out of 28 chapters in Eliwood's tale... that's 19 out of 40 chapters total.)

Edited by Paper Jam