[FE13] PKL: Call the draft uh

Ema Skye

Drafting:

1. This draft is for 4 players.

2. Chrom, Avatar, Frederick, Olivia, Lucina and Priam are free for all to use.

3. The game will be played on Normal Mode Classic.

4. The last unit remaining (Inigo) is free for all to use.

Rules:

1. Undrafted units may: pair up with undrafted units and trade with undrafted/drafted units (but must not be in range of a drafted unit when battling)

2. Undrafted units may not do anything not listed above, including but not limited to: pairing up with drafted units, meatshielding, healing and supporting with drafted units.

3. NPC units may do as they please without penalty.

4. All Paralogues are required to be visited, including Paralogues 18-22. Paralogues 2-4 and 18-22 will count for turns. The rest are free to 15 turns.

5. Challenge battles are banned. You may have undrafted units clear a challenge battle to shop, though any items obtained must be discarded/cannot be used or sold.

6. Map shopping is allowed, excluding items sold from Anna Merchant shops.

7. Mothers are drafted with their children, but are drafted at the same time as the rest of the units.

8. Use of items obtained from event tiles, the barracks and renown items are banned.

9. Use of DLC is strictly prohibited.

10. Forging is allowed.

Extra:

1. A unit that activates Galeforce may not move. Taking another action with Galeforce other than using a healing item is worth a penalty of 10 turns.

2. The Rescue staff can only be used once per turn.

3. Avatar may only be a Tactician or a Grandmaster.

Penalties:

1. Undrafted units performing any disallowed action is worth a penalty of 4 turns,

2. Undrafted units pairing up with drafted units is worth a penalty of 20 turns instead.

Exceptions:

1. Ricken and Maribelle are free to be attacked without countering in Ch.5.

2. Nowi and Gregor are free for Ch.8.

Renown:

Glass Sword: After 5 Maps

Second Seal: After 10 Maps

Orsin's Hatchet: After 15 Maps

Seed Of Trust: After 21 Maps

Levin Sword: After 27 Maps

Energy Drop: After 33 Maps

Teams:

Ice Sage: Sumia+Cynthia, Anna, Morgan, Vaike, Tharja+Noire, Say'ri, Virion, Gangrel

Peekayell: Cordelia+Severa, Stahl, Ricken, Nowi+Nah, Lon'qu, Maribelle+Brady, Flavia, Yen'fay

Doofina: Panne+Yarne, Cherche+Gerome, Libra, Gaius, Kellam, Tiki, Basilio, Walhart

Donatello Hamato: Sully+Kjelle, Lissa+Owain, Miriel+Laurent, Gregor, Aversa, Henry, Donnel, Emmeryn

Inigo

Edited by Doofina

Soul you do realize you could start a draft and get 3 participants in like less than a day right?

Also poor Priam isn't in this draft :(

Edited by bearclaw13

So, my MU's name is MU, and he's entirely default except for +speed, -luck. Original, right?

Premonition (2/2)

Do I really need to explain this.

Chapter Prologue (3/5)

Frederick goes into MU, and then they switch after MU moves. Chrom kills a thing or two that fall back.

Chapter 1 (3/8)

RISEN

Frederick goes into MU. Chrom goes forth, Lissa sits slightly behind and jumps in on turn 2 to start doing healy things. On turn 3 MU switches so Frederick is in the lead, and Frederick kills the boss clean.

Chapter 2 (4/12)

Frederick is a jerk and left some guy with 1HP that could've been killed. 3 turn ruined. <_<

Chapter 3 (6/18)

I take the east route to the top plateau. Sully goes into Chrom and Frederick goes into MU. Miriel straggles behind slightly, but manages to pick off things, as well as steal the boss kill. ChromSully C.

Paralogue 1 [14/18]

Training for those who are on foot. Miriel and Lissa in particular. Donnel sat with Frederick in his back as to not die. SullyMiriel C.

Chapter 4 (4/22)

Frederick with the hammer proves to be an asset, clearing out the west side quite nicely. Chrom/Sully B. Chrom/MU C.

Chapter 5 (6/28)

I enjoy Frederick supporting Miriel. It makes her amazing. Maribelle lived this time, huzzah! MirielMU C. MirielFrederick C.

Chapter 6 (5/33)

Sully with Chrom in her back soloes the entire left side, while the rest of my party stays back and defends. Chrom switches out at the end and takes the boss kill. DonnelMU C. Chrom/Sully A.

Chapter 7 (5/38)

DONNEL HAS D LANCES FINALLY HALLELUJAH. Also I guess Miriel killed a lot too. She's pretty wicked. MULissa C. MirielFrederick B. SULLY RECLASSES TO WYVERN KNIGHT OMG

Chapter 8 (6/42)

GREGOR SMASH

Also I got some village treasures I guess.

Also Donnel is The Worst and I regret drafting him.

CHROMSULLY S

Miriel promotes to Sage and picks up the rescue staff.

Chapter 9 (4/46)

Holy shit NPC Libra actually cooperated with me! It's a miracle! Sully and Miriel were really the MVPs of this chapter, helping me out immensely. Chrom goes cavalier. MUSully C. MirielFrederick A. We'll be seeing Emmeryn soon enough again...

Chapter 10 (4/50)

Could've been a 3 turn but I wanted the Master Seal. Flying Sully is amazing. MirielDonnel C. MU/Lissa B. FrederickSully C. Gregor promotes to Hero.

Chapter 11 (5/55)

something something sully is god

Lissa goes sage.

Chapter 12 (5/60)

CHERCHE IS RUINING THIS CHAPTER BY MAKING ME MOVE HER OUT OF THE WAY

Chrom pairs into Sully and they go UP everyone else huddles in the bottom right and Cherche goes not in the danger zone. MUFred B. LissaDonnel C. GregorOlivia C. Sully promotes to Griffon Rider.

Chapter 13 (1/61)

Dance Frederick!Sully up and she kills the boss in one turn. I don't even have deliverer yet! Lucina inherited Discipline, and reclasses to Wyvern Rider. FrederickSully B. SullyLucina C. LucinaChrom C.

~interlude where Cordelia clears a skirmish so I can buy bronze axes~

Paralogue 8 [9/61]

This took a few tries, it was mainly a chapter for Lucina training, really. She's level 6 now. ChromLissa C.ChromKjelle C. SullyKjelle C. MirielDonnel B. LucinaKjelle C.

Chapter 14 (1/62)

Chrom pairs into Lucina and goes west. Olivia dances them and they kill another thing. Miriel kills a cavalier. This created a path for Frederick and Sully to fly in and ORKO the boss. ChromLucina B.

Chapter 15 (6/68)

take ALL the turns! This chapter sucks hardcore. MUGregor C. SullyFrederick A. LissaGregor C. Lucina goes griffon, Chrom GK, andKhelle Wyvern rider. MU to GM.

Edited by Aversa

Doofina: Panne+Yarne, Cherche+Gerome, Libra, Gaius, Kellam, Tiki, Basilio, Walhart

Panne x Frederick

Cherche x Kellam

Libra x Gaius

Lucina x Tiki

whoo

Premonition: 2/2

yaaaaaaaaaaaawn

[11:57:05 PM] Doofina: NO

[11:57:14 PM] Doofina: Instead of +Mag -Str I went +Str -Mag

[11:57:16 PM] Doofina: NOEZ

Commence Do Over

Prologue: 3/5

Avatar goes up. Fred!Chrom does stuff too.

Chapter 1: 2/7

GO LEFT

Chapter 2: 4/11

GO UP!

Chapter 3: 4/15

Fred!Avatar solos right side whee

Paralogue 1: free/15

Got some levels on Chrom and Kellam

Chapter 4: 2/17

GO UP KILL MARTH

Chapter 5: 5/23

ZOOM

Chapter 6: 4/27

FREEEEEEEEEEEEEED

Paralogue 2: 7/35

Not bad for only one mount and no wings haha

Chapter 7: 3/38

GO RIGHT!

Paralogue 3: 5/43

Got kills on Chrom, Gaius and Panne. Saved all the villagers. Reclassed Panne to Wyvern.

Chapter 8: 6/49

GO DOWN. Reclassed Chrom to Cav and Promoted Avatar to Grandmaster.

Chapter 9: 3/52

GO DOWN WITH PANNE AND AVATAR. Hand Axe!Libra saves a turn whee

Paralogue 4: 4/56

Libra rescues Hand Axe!Panne and she solos.

Chapter 10: 3/59

GO UP.

Chapter 11: 3/62

GO DOWN! Panne promos to Griffon and Gaius promos to Trickster.

Chapter 12: 3/65

GO UP! Promoted Kellam to GK, Chrom to Paladin and Cherche to Griffon

Chapter 13: 1/66

CHERCHE <3 Reclassed Waifu to Cavalier.

Paralogue 12: free/66

Stomping ground for waifu. Promoted her to Paladin. Cherche got Naga's Tear. Used the Second Seal to reclass Kellam to Thief.

Paralogue Yarne: free/66

training

Chapter 14: 1/67

Fly Cherche Fly~

Chapter 15: 2/69

Wheeeeeeee

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 16: 2/71

Cherche and Lucina fly up and hammer Cervantes.

Chapter 17: 5/76

Deliverer saves all the turns.

Chapter 18: 3/79

GO DOWN

Paralogue 17: 5/84

End Turn x 5

Chapter 19: 2/86

GO UP

Chapter 20: 4/90

GO UP

Chapter 21: 4/94

GO DOWN

Chapter 22: 2/96

GO UP

Chapter 23: 4/100

1-2 range is awesome

Chapter 24: 3/103

See above

Chapter 25: 3/106

so i hurd you leik deliverer

Paralogue 19: 4/110

Walhart get

Paralogue 18: 4/114

GO UP

Paralogue 20: 3/117

GO UP

Paralogue 21: 3/120

yay 1-2 range

Paralogue 22: 4/124

So many Cherches o.O

Paralogue Gerome: free/124

mhm

Final: 2/126

"I SAY WHEN IT ENDS!"

Yes. With an Aether proc. :>

She challenged her fate.

She tipped the scales.

Edited by Dinfinitysymbolfina

• 3 weeks later...

Chapter 16 (2/70)
Sully/10. Olivia also danced. MUKjelle C.

Chapter 17 (3/73)

Fred pairs into Miriel, Chrom pairs into Sully.

First turn, Miriel pairs into Fred, and they move up some distance, Fred equips the KE. Chrom pairs into Sully and they kill the sniper. Next turn, Miriel switches to lead and rescues Sully like three spaces. Thanks to a ton of tonics, Miriel survives EP. Frederick learns Luna finally.

Next turn Sully goes up and kills boss. Why the hell did I not use deliverer the first time around. Didn't get the boots.

Chapter 18 (2/75)

Miriel pairs into Lucina and they fly down. Chrom pairs into Sully. On turn 2 Miriel switches to lead and rescues Sully so she can go and kill Yen'fay with a dual strike from Chrom.

Chapter 19 (1/76)

Rescue is amazing. Miriel is the best.

Chapter 20 (2/78)

Made a handaxe forge for Sully. Sully and Chrom were the only characters deployed, I can't 1 turn this without crazy dance rescue shenanigans, and Olivia and Miriel can't be expected to live. Anyway, 2 turns and Sully kills Walhart on enemy phase.

Chapter 21 (4/82)

This chapter is pretty hard. I used rescue once, but Sully kept getting blocked by enemies just out their range from attacking her. Derp. FrederickMiriel S.

Paralogue 14 [8/82]

Training Kjelle, and grabbing Laurent. Lucina got Deliverer. gg

Kjelle goes griffon, Laurent goes Wyvern Rider. KjelleLucina C. MirielLaurent C. LaurentFrederick C. LissaMU A.

Chapter 22 (1/83)

Olivia dances Miriel, who has Lissa in her back for extra magic range. Miriel rescues Sully who has Chrom paired up, and Sully OHKOs Aversa.

Chapter 23 (5/88)

I absolutely detest rout maps.

Chapter 24 (7/95)

Fuck this chapter. The reinforcements ruin everything.

Chapter 25 (1/96)

There, that's better. Deliverer, Olivia, and Rescue combos are amazing.

Paralogue 22 (2/98)

Poor Aversa, it's okay, you can join my team now, and it will be super great. I'm always open to more fliers! Or maybe you can go batman oh the possibilities. Anyway, Sully had a hard time beating herself, but the "deploy a bunch of chumps" method prevailed because everyone else, Chrom and Aversa included, got ORKO'd.

Aversa->Griffon Knight

Paralogue 20 (2/100)

This chapter was hard ugh. Aversa paired into Sully and they went up, but had to dodge a fuckton because of all the effective weaponry.

Paralogue 18 (2/102)

I'm not recruiting you Gangrel.

Paralogue 2 (4/106)

Saving this till endgame best idea.

Paralogue 3 (3/109)

Frederick still can't ORKO or OHKO unpromoted mercs in this chapter so useless.

Paralogue 4 (4/113)

Okay, now back to the hard paralogues.

Paralogue 21 (5/118)

That could've been done better. Rout maps are terrible.. ;/

Paralogue 19 (5/123)

I hate rout maps. Anyway that wasn't hard. Sully just orkod everything literally except that one time one of her handaxes broke.

Endgame (1/124)

Sully critted Grima twice, and Chrom joined in with an Exalted Falchion dual strike, how nice!

Edited by Aversa

Character time!

P6110010_zps9cab9656.jpg

Chrom was actually kind of bad. At first he was a lord where he was fine, then I reclassed him to Cavalier, and later into Great Knight for move bonuses. He ended up being demoted to support unit for Sully. His dual strike ability was nice, when he hit.

P6110011_zpsb9ea08bf.jpg

You know, when everyone else was saying "oh I don't want to pick Sully" and I ended up getting her fourth, I think that was a mistake on everyone else's part. Sully literally saved my ass this run, by going flyer ASAP and then promoting to Griffon Knight. Deliverer is insanely OP, and Sully can create two daughters with it as well.

P6110012_zps653f1518.jpg

I tried to use Laurent, but he only made any significant use in his own paralogue and in the earlygame paralogues I did at the end of the game.

P6110013_zps47852d2d.jpg

I'm a bit biased towards Aversa. Her paralogue is easy as all fuck, and she's a good unit herself, but since she comes so late her job can be done by anyone that flies, ie half my team. Still, having so many fliers was really nice.

P6110014_zpsd11aaa03.jpg

What exactly is speed, is a question Kjelle decided to ask this round. Despite an instant reclass to wyvern rider, Kjelle just didn't gain the stats necessary to function.

P6110015_zps68f64db0.jpg

Faltered a bit towards the end of the game but was always a useful unit to throw in situations when Sully couldn't handle everything all by her lonesome. Also deliverer.

P6110016_zps2111a5d9.jpg

Absolutely irreplaceable. A bit of a slow start, but through feeding her kills and an early promotion, Miriel saved so many turns with the rescue staff and I wouldn't of done nearly as well as I did without her help.

P6110017_zpsc865df86.jpg

Had better base stats than Miriel when she joined, and functioned better with the rescue staff. Emmeryn was my endgame rescuer, though really the two didn't have differences significant at that point.

P6110018_zps6dfd8b3c.jpg

Served his purpose well as a pairup bot, giving Sully extra move before Chrom was reclassed to Great Knight. Afterwards he spent time with Lucina.

P6110019_zpsb17b2208.jpg

Pitiful, and a waste of space. She was useful a little bit earlygame with healing, and she used rally magic so I could one turn chapter 25 and that's about all her contributions. Other than that she was a detriment to my team, not worth it. And I didn't even get her married. ;/

P6110020_zps8ed7c358.jpg

I kind of forgot about Gregor a little bit. His speed wasn't picking up, so I stopped using him. He did good for when he joined though.

P6110021_zps679480c5.jpg

MU was lame, and didn't really do anything fantastic.

P6110022_zps7aa4c300.jpg

Definitely unique utility. I only deployed her when necessary for dancing, though she did kill a thing on the map she joined in.

P6110023_zps299ea68b.jpg

I'm absolutely not drafting Donnel ever again.

That's actually pretty low quality for my camera, as the room was dark. My camera is 13 megapixels IIRC, so it takes large high quality photos. I'll check it's actual value when I get home.