Why hello there~

Disco

o/ Hello Serenes Forest! I am Disco. I joined because I have no one in my life to talk Fire Emblem with on a consistent basis ;_; and obvs this is an issue that needs to be remedied. I hope I will, you know, actually be active here and not be one of those lame people who joins and makes an intro thread and is never seen again!

What can I say about myself? Aside from Fire Emblem I enjoy writing, doing makeup, and most things Pokemon. I also just finished marathoning Dr. Who, and that's pretty cool too. I used to make tags and stuff on Photoshop but meh. Effort. I would rather be playing Awakening ;D

In RL I'm a public health nurse and I wish I traveled more. What more could you possibly want to know about me? I don't know, but you think of something ask away.

Anyway! Looking forward to meeting all you lovely people.

Edited by Disco

Welcome! I dable in photoshop from time to time to make my avatars and signatures [as you can see my current ones]

A nurse, quite a nice profession you get to help people out :D

Hello! Welcome to SF! When you get Awakening, look out for the hideous, horrible pingas that is Counter. And try not to derp and heal the wrong unit when you have one that needs healing badly too.

Edited by Levant Fortner

I totally feel you about having no one to talk about FE with irl.

Welcome to Serenes! I hope you'll enjoy your stay here and hopefully you'll stay active too~ :D

also, don't forget to read the rules/conduct located at the bottom of the page (at least it's located at the bottom for me).

Edited by Shirley

Welcome! I dable in photoshop from time to time to make my avatars and signatures [as you can see my current ones]

A nurse, quite a nice profession you get to help people out :D

Ah nice! Good stuff :3

And yes, it's nice to be helping the community :)

Welcome! I was actually thinking of starting Dr. Who. Would you recommend it?

I would, absolutely! It takes some time to get going (at least it did for me) but if you can push through the less interesting earlier episodes, omg. So worth it.

Hello! Welcome to SF! When you get Awakening, look out for the hideous, horrible pingas that is Counter. And try not to derp and heal the wrong unit when you have one that needs healing badly too.

Thank you! I have been playing it for about 3 months straight xD Counter has burned me many times in my current Lunatic playthrough. "Oh yay I've almost cleared this map here's this warrior with an ax let me just send Gaius in with his sword and........

*rage*"

But at least I'm finally remembering to check enemy units for skills lol.

I totally feel you about having no one to talk about FE with irl.

Welcome to Serenes! I hope you'll enjoy your stay here and hopefully you'll stay active too~ :D

also, don't forget to read the rules/conduct located at the bottom of the page (at least it's located at the bottom for me).

Thank you! I hope so as well. And I have read them carefully~

Edited by Disco

Thank you! I have been playing it for about 3 months straight xD Counter has burned me many times in my current Lunatic playthrough. "Oh yay I've almost cleared this map here's this warrior with an ax let me just send Gaius in with his sword and........

*rage*"

That's the thing about Counter - it just causes you grief, and a ton of it. Try hovering ranged attacks to avoid it.

Have you ever come down with a case of night fever, Disco?

Why yes, yes I have. You might even say it was of the Saturday variety.

That's the thing about Counter - it just causes you grief, and a ton of it. Try hovering ranged attacks to avoid it.

Indeed. I have learned the hard way.

Edited by Disco

Hi! Welcome to Serenes Forest!

And I love your avvy; I recently started watching Eden of the East and Saki is too cute! :3

Thank you! And yes, she is adorable :3

Oh hey, another Californian! Welcome to SF, hopefully you have fun engaging in all things FE here! And all things not FE as well

o/ hello there! Yay for California :D

Edited by Disco

*rage*"

Thank you! I hope so as well. And I have read them carefully~

whoa, you're playing Lunatic.... I'm not even brave enough to continue on. T.T Plus I need more save files. I'm tempted to buy another game.

Oh yeah, and seems you're a public health nurse... reminds me of my current job... well, I'm in a home care agency so I don't deal with patients directly as nurses. so I doubt your job is anything related to elderly. :(

Dr Who <3

I really need to watch more episodes of that. I keep telling myself this but I never get around to it.

Welcome to SF!

I enjoy.... most things Pokemon.

That's what a lot of people say, and then they see me... :cry:

Welcome, welcome.

This is Serenes Forest, a Fire Emblem fansite.

Um... Stop by FFtF, too. It needs more activity.

Of course, this is an FE fansite, so... eh, whatever. -_-'

Hope you like it here~

Haha thanks! I'm sure I will stop by.

whoa, you're playing Lunatic.... I'm not even brave enough to continue on. T.T Plus I need more save files. I'm tempted to buy another game.

Oh yeah, and seems you're a public health nurse... reminds me of my current job... well, I'm in a home care agency so I don't deal with patients directly as nurses. so I doubt your job is anything related to elderly. :(

The first few chapters were just... ;_;

But it does get easier :3

Ooh home health...that seems difficult. I deal with all ages really! From babies to the elderly. But I do more case management than direct patient care.

Dr Who <3

I really need to watch more episodes of that. I keep telling myself this but I never get around to it.

Welcome to SF!

That's what a lot of people say, and then they see me... :cry:

Yesss you do need to watch more episodes!

Don't worry, my love for Pokemon is all inclusive :D

Edited by Disco

Indeed. I have learned the hard way.

Yeah. What's worse about it is, it's a lot more useful for the enemy than it is for you.

Don't worry, my love for Pokemon is all inclusive :D

That reminds me, I can't help but laugh seeing Ash running so fast that he ALMOST makes it over the canyon Team Rocket jumped over to get away from him (Bonus points for him having Pikachu jump on his head before he makes the attempt. Pikachu is not a bunny hood!). Ash used ExtremeSpeed! ExtremeSpeed missed!

Edited by Levant Fortner

Yeah. What's worse about it is, it's a lot more useful for the enemy than it is for you.

That reminds me, I can't help but laugh seeing Ash running so fast that he ALMOST makes it over the canyon Team Rocket jumped over to get away from him (Bonus points for him having Pikachu jump on his head before he makes the attempt. Pikachu is not a bunny hood!). Ash used ExtremeSpeed! ExtremeSpeed missed!

Hahahaha oh Ash.

Wow, it's like a party up in here. Welcome, Ms. Disco, enjoy your stay!
Also, where is your avatar from? The art style looks pretty familiar put I can't put my finger on it. .___.

Disco ball. . .ahem. Welcome~! Don't forget to read the rules and all~!

(end generic greeting)

Thanks~

Wow, it's like a party up in here. Welcome, Ms. Disco, enjoy your stay!

Also, where is your avatar from? The art style looks pretty familiar put I can't put my finger on it. .___.

Ahaha, only way I know how ;D

My avatar is from an anime called Eden of the East. I think it was also a light novel or something along those lines...

Whoa so many reply here.

Welcome Mr. Disco!

Eden of East eh? I remember watching a couple of episode..

Maybe I should rewatch later.

Did you want Honey and Clover?

Whoa so many reply here.

Welcome Mr. Disco!

Eden of East eh? I remember watching a couple of episode..

Maybe I should rewatch later.

Did you want Honey and Clover?

Even though that's not a question directed towards me, I feel like I should answer.

I have! That's the anime about the students in college if I recall correctly? An art college? It was pretty good. c:

Even though that's not a question directed towards me, I feel like I should answer.

I have! That's the anime about the students in college if I recall correctly? An art college? It was pretty good. c:

Yes that one! So touching.. ;___;

I believe it got 2 seasons did you watch both seasons?