Best/Worst in the Series Round 188

And I like how someone actually voted RD heal staves for worst generic WEAPON... :facepalm: Even if it's RD, where they could counter, they shouldn't count.

I don't intend to count that one.

If I'm misinformed about the forums official definition of what is and isn't considered a weapon then it'd be nice if someone told me instead of talking about it amongst yourselves and hoping I see.

If I'm misinformed about the forums official definition of what is and isn't considered a weapon then it'd be nice if someone told me instead of talking about it amongst yourselves and hoping I see.

I'm not including staves.

Apparently, a weapon is something that you can use to deal damage during the player phase (because it would be super-silly to disqualify things like Bolting).

Edited by eclipse

Apparently, a weapon is something that you can use to deal damage during the player phase (because it would be super-silly to disqualify things like Bolting).

When did I say that I'd disqualify the Bolting tome, exactly?

Worst: FE10 Long Bows

You do know that there are three different types of Longbow in Radiant Dawn, right? And that the rules ask for you to vote for one specific thing...

Edited by NinjaMonkey

When did I say that I'd disqualify the Bolting tome, exactly?

If we went by the definition of "something that can deal damage during player phase and enemy phase", all siege tomes would be disqualified. Thus, "deal damage during player phase". I had to choose my wording carefully.