Ninian's Biological Age

Randoman

Maybe Ninian/Myrrh can just change their body form to look young? Maybe they both really like young boys a lot so they make themselves look like prepubescent girls. Or maybe they just prefer pedophiles as their mates, we will never know.

We can't really compare Ninian to Myrrh as Ninian is a half-dragon, while Myrrh is a full-dragon.

I think that she's more comparable to Sophia, considering that they're both half-dragons. I think that Ninian is just about Sophia's age. Anyone?

While we're talking about Myrrh, I think that she has an unspoken crush on Ephraim.

Though indeed she's more comparable to Sophia, they still have quite a large age gap. Sophia I think is only slightly over a hundred years old, while Ninian was around at least a thousand years old.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Again, if they can shift from human to dragon form, no reason they can't shapeshift their human forms to be different ages. Maybe Sophia gets hit on by guys a lot so she made herself older to be less attractive.

I'm sticking with shapeshifting. Fuck logic.

Maybe Dragon's Gate environment?

Nils did say the air was different. *shrug*

Maybe their human forms age "faster" in Elibe?

And if you're attempting to be funny, Klok... it isn't really working.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Again, if they can shift from human to dragon form, no reason they can't shapeshift their human forms to be different ages. Maybe Sophia gets hit on by guys a lot so she made herself older to be less attractive.

But for most people, that would make her more attractive.

Objection!

If Sophia CAN shape-shift and she doesn't want to get hooked up, why not simply shapeshift into a man?

If Ninian can shapeshift why won't she shapeshift into an older form so her father can take her outside Dragon's Gate?

Besides, Manaketes can shapeshift into dragons using dragonstones.

Are you claiming that they also have a humanstone to shapeshift into different humans?

Are you claiming that they also have a humanstone to shapeshift into different humans?

This crap is now canon.

Explains the recolored mugs.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Sophia doesn't look early 20s at all to me. Based on her ingame portrait, I always figured she was ~13, although that was probably due to height. In any case, based on their OAs, Ninian looks older to me, but I could easily believe that they're both 14.

Sophia doesn't look early 20s at all to me. Based on her ingame portrait, I always figured she was ~13, although that was probably due to height. In any case, based on their OAs, Ninian looks older to me, but I could easily believe that they're both 14.

Finally, someone that agrees with me.