Ninian's Biological Age

Randoman

So, what's Ninian's biological age in human form?

I'm asking since I always thought Ninian was a bit too young (human body wise) to be with Eliwood, yet no one ever thinks the same. Or maybe it's because of how short she is that I think she's too young. Maybe knowing Eliwood's age would also help. I'm thinking it's 20 or a bit below it for Eliwood.

On a side note I also found Jaffar to be too old for Nino. Nino's age was confirmed to be 14 in Rebecca's support with Nino, but Jaffar's age is never stated (though he looks quite a lot older than Nino). Does anyone know what Jaffar's age is?

The character book says that Eliwood is 17, so I think he's roughly the same as what Ninian would be as a human. With regards to Jaffar, he doesn't have an age, but I think he could be anywhere from his late teens to his mid twenties.

17 for Eliwood huh? That's believable enough.

I don't really think Ninian is around Eliwood's age though. I'm thinking she's 13-14 based on her height and appearance.

Jaffar being 17-25, I agree with. Visually, I always found the Jaffar and Nino pairing to be quite strange because of the age difference and how dark and grim Jaffar looks compared to Nino.

I'd agree on looking about 16-17. Even if you bring her height in comparison she's not that short. Besides, height doesn't always determine someone is in a certain age range.

About Jaffar, well, since very young he had been under what is most likely an intense training course, considering his Angel of Death status. Such a type of upbringing can make an impact on your appearance, making you look older than what you actually are. I wouldn't be surprised if he is still in his late teens in that case.

I dunno... Ninian, in my opinion, may be 14-15.

Because in the CG with her and Nils, she's taller and... more developed than her twin brother.

Girls, naturally, start adolescence earlier than boys.

Which would explain the difference.

And, back in the days, adolescence started later than it does today.

Typically 12-13 for girls and 13-14 for boys.

So if Ninian is still taller than Nils... 14-15, maybe.

I have no clue about Jaffar, though.

I kind of misplaced my notes, but apparently there's a source that places Jaffar's age at 17 or something.

It was purportedly from an interview in a Japanese magazine (maybe Nintendo Dream), but I've never been able to track it down.

Um... wasn't Ninian a half-dragon or something?

Unless I got it wrong, half-dragons age slowly.

Besides, didn't Nergal left the Dragon's Gate when Ninian was already born.

Which is few hundred years before the game's events...

eliwood's age can be confirmed by his B support with Hector,

Since 12, they have a spar on each other once in two months and so far they had a score like 15-15 which means 30 battles, do the math..

as for ninian, since she is half-dragon, she would be about well... say.. 100+ that is if the half-dragon traits works with her (Like sophy)

there are this chapter called *a glimpse in time*/19xx

where there are flashback of Nergal left their child (Ninian and nils) which they are still kids, technically, if the half-dragon works, by now, The said nergal must be already very old or dead but since nergal himself doesn't age as well, i can't really make points or solid proves here, but still, this is worth mentioning

as for ninian, since she is half-dragon, she would be about well... say.. 100+ that is if the half-dragon traits works with her (Like sophy)

there are this chapter called *a glimpse in time*/19xx

where there are flashback of Nergal left their child (Ninian and nils) which they are still kids, technically, if the half-dragon works, by now, The said nergal must be already very old or dead but since nergal himself doesn't age as well, i can't really make points or solid proves here, but still, this is worth mentioning

She'd actually be 1000+ if we're counting ACTUAL age.

Kinda implied that Aenir and Nergal were there during the Scouring.

And the two were kids before they went through the gate.

And well... yeah.

eliwood's age can be confirmed by his B support with Hector,

Actually, it's confirmed in their C support.

In any case, Ninian definitely looks older than Nino, and Nino is 14. And even if she were 14, she still wouldn't be too young to date a 17-year-old boy.

I don't see any way that Jaffar can be 17. If it isn't confirmed somewhere ingame or a source isn't quoted, I'm still going with Pedoffar as my choice for most nonlegal pairing ever. Also the hottest pairing ever but I digress.