Help decide a skill to pass down?

31 members have voted

1. 1. Which skill

• Counter
    • Sol

I'm a little unsure on which skill to have Gaius pass down to Nah. At first I was gonna go Counter, but then I realized that Gaius can go Hero, but Nah can't, meaning that she can't get Sol herself.

So my question is, should I give Nah Counter or Sol?

Sol - Nah isn't going to get much of anything out of Counter since she won't be taking much damage from most enemies, making Counter a waste of a skill slot (which it is anyways).

Edited by Levant Fortner

Sol, for the reasons stated above. Gaius|Nah's other option for self-healing is Lifetaker, which is OK, but Sol is still better, simply because it allows healing during the EP.

And Counter is pointless without a way to heal immediately afterwards anyways, and since Counter and Sol are mutually exclusive, go Sol.

Counter, because you can just reclass into merc and hero anyway and get sol later-- unless you're going for LTC or just don't want to bother with getting skills on your characters... in which case Sol, definitely.

Counter, because you can just reclass into merc and hero anyway and get sol later-- unless you're going for LTC or just don't want to bother with getting skills on your characters... in which case Sol, definitely.

You DO realize that Gaius doesn't pass down Merc...?

I did not. I was asked whether Counter or Sol was the better skill to pass down and I answered. Gaius might not have it, but in case the same person asks about Donnel, you'll know where my vote goes!