Women are strange sometimes.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Except for the fact that what you just posted is incorrect. Me and her were friends in the beginning and I was ok with that. The way she acted around me made me think she wanted to be more than friends. And we she told me she had a boyfriend it took me off guard. I'm was ok with that and moved on, understand now?

You moved on and made an entire thread on it on the forums! Yep, definitely moved on.

She mad suggestive action towards me even though she had a boyfriend.

Or maybe you were mad presumptive? You're only looking at it from your end which can result in some tunnel vision regarding what was actually going on. I am hesitant to take your word for many reasons.

WHY IS THIS THREAD STILL GOING? WHO GIVES A SHIT JUST GET OVER IT, PLENTY OF GIRLS OUT THERE. I'VE HAD TIMES WHERE I FUCKED UP WITH GIRLS I LIKED BUT AT THE SAME TIME I'VE BEEN IN A LOT OF RELATIONSHIPS SO JUST BECAUSE YOU FUCK IT UP WITH ONE GIRL DOESN'T MEAN IT'S THE END OF WORLD, GROW A SACK AND GIRLS WILL LIKE YOU.

Edited by BEST TRYNDAMERE PLAYER

Well both those conditions apply to ur mom and im not entirely certain she is in fact a woman

Blah blah all women being x and y doesnt mean all z with xy are women blah blah

the diffrnce btween girls and wmen is girks lik swag and woman lik class. lik this if u agreee ;)

Edited by Esau of Isaac

You moved on and made an entire thread on it on the forums! Yep, definitely moved on.

Or maybe you were mad presumptive? You're only looking at it from your end which can result in some tunnel vision regarding what was actually going on. I am hesitant to take your word for many reasons.

Maybe that's true and did get alittle upset but trust my word when I say I'm over it. I jaut made the topic to discuss how the situation went. Also yeh this topic is still going for some strange reason. Edited by Majestic Paladin

I don't have a job and I've never had a job and I probably won't even make it through college...

But you gotta keep your head up oooooooooh

Then you can let your hair down yeaaaaaaaah

Unless you're kinda balding ooooh no

Then your life is sucky oooooh man

I don't think it's very much the case of "girls being confusing" as it is the fact that "nice guys" may tend to mistake when a girl's being nice to them.

I don't think it's very much the case of "girls being confusing" as it is the fact that "nice guys" may tend to mistake when a girl's being nice to them.

As an opinionated girl myself, I must agree.