can sanitizer be poisonous if you drink some?

Most of those cleaners are just ethanol with coloring added. The worst that I could see happening unless you drank a bottle of it or something is that you have a bad taste in your mouth.

Edited by Esau of Isaac

I drank a toy cup worth of bathroom cleaner when I was 4, I don't have any side effects-effects-effects. It might taste a little sour.

If you stop posting suddenly I'll assume you either died or was at least hospitalised.

If the latter, let us know from your hospital bed will you.

It's not nice to have a member die on us and not even have the decency to tell us.

..... im not the one whos in trouble. basically i accidently sprayed a bit of sanitizer on one of my work colleagues teabags. i forgot to tell her because im an idiot

If you stop posting suddenly I'll assume you either died or was at least hospitalised.

If the latter, let us know from your hospital bed will you.

It's not nice to have a member die on us and not even have the decency to tell us.

don't worry raven. ill let you know when im dead

..... im not the one whos in trouble. basically i accidently sprayed a bit of sanitizer on one of my work colleagues teabags. i forgot to tell her because im an idiot

Oh dear~

Since you just sprayed a little bit, it'll probably be fine. It might react with the tea leaves and give off a strange smell, so she might just throw it out anyway.

Edited by mewyeon

Dude Aizen I talked to my gastrointerologistician and he said the free radicals and Omega 20 fatty acids in sanitizer can cause AIDS and possibly an allergy to peanut butter

You might want to tell them to get tested for osteoporosis while you still have the chance