FE13 localization loves their women...

Well, seeing someone running around the woods in a Victorian dress while wearing a metal ring with lots of spikes around their waist, probably raises concern about that person's mental capabilities.

Edit:

Mind you, the dissonance between Olvia's face and her actual lines is hilarious.

But stuff like this definitely contributed to me, having trouble reading the game's text. It just keeps sending mixed signals.

Edited by BrightBow

Well, running around the woods in a Victorian dress, and having a ring with pointy metal spikes around your waist, probably raises concern about that person's mental capabilities.

That's true.

Can it be related (without spoiling much, if it's like an actual plot thing) what the deal is with the shiny, I'm guessing lady? standing to the far right on the top pic

Can it be related (without spoiling much, if it's like an actual plot thing) what the deal is with the shiny, I'm guessing lady? standing to the far right on the top pic

That would be "her":

FeMUReiEnglish.png

My FeMU.