Why do hand axes and javelins reappear in the wielder's hand?

IceBrand

They throw them so hard they travel around the world and arrive back in their hand.

Edited by MidnightShade

They throw the weapon, it magically comes back in the hand. I know it's just gameplay but I wish there was an explanation for it.

Magnetism. They have a small, yet powerful magnet attached to their hand to correspond with the unnoticeable magnet crafted into the javelin/axe. They throw the axe/javelin at their target, then hover their hand over their supply. The closest weapon is then attracted to the magnet attached to their hand and quickly flies upward again, almost like magic.

Magnetism. They have a small, yet powerful magnet attached to their hand to correspond with the unnoticeable magnet crafted into the javelin/axe. They throw the axe/javelin at their target, then hover their hand over their supply. The closest weapon is then attracted to the magnet attached to their hand and quickly flies upward again, almost like magic.

Of course, there have been incidents when a stray javelin has accidentally ended some kingdom's golden age by striking down their emperor on it's way back, but that's only once every millenia or so. Also, there have been rumors of some unknown villian using said magnets as a way to take over the world, but it's only rumors. The population is "POLARIZED", so to speak, about this possibility. The kingdoms of Elibe are going to take a "POLL" about this and decide what to do. With the "MAGNETIC" personalities of the lords and ladies, it could possibly take awhile.

Edited by MidnightShade

Imagine walking up to a person you just hit with a Javelin to retrieve the same one with the person still alive and attacking you...

Yeah, wouldn't happen. Gameplay and Realism segregation or whatever.

I could ask a lot of questions like "The risen indiscriminately attack anyone and anything like normal zombies do, why do they let thieves run freely through the battlefield looting shit" or "what is the fucking point of being a flier if you fly so low you can be attacked by grounded units anyway?" but I then remember it's a video game and none of this matters.

Edited by No~

They probably carry about 3 of them or so, and when the enemy dies they go retrieve them or something. I think I've seen hand axes being used as boomerangs.

In a game where characters can only move in 4 directions and there are megaphone tomes, I don't think there needs to be a solid explanation :p