Sonic Lost World Revealed

Jedi

This game looks interesting. Not much to discuss though, since it's barely been announced.

According to this Gamesradar article, Dr. Eggman will team up with Sonic to defeat "the deadly six" and color powers (from Sonic Colors) will return.

I really liked Sonic Colors (9/10), so if I get a WiiU I might keep an eye on this.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We also know some plot details, such as the fact Dr Eggman harnessed the power of the 'Deadly Six' until they overthrew him, meaning you and the moustachioed menace must join forces to defeat the six fiendish baddies.

So, the events that usually happen at the end of a Sonic game now happen at the beginning.

So, the events that usually happen at the end of a Sonic game now happen at the beginning.

To be fair it hasn't happened in a few games.

Wow, that article makes all sorts of sense. I couldn't pin it down before, but the game does look a lot like Super Monkey Ball! But with more platforming. And less nausea.

It sure is a shame this game is on the Wii U, a console I have no interest in getting. And it'll be forever before I own a 3DS.

Wow, that article makes all sorts of sense. I couldn't pin it down before, but the game does look a lot like Super Monkey Ball! But with more platforming. And less nausea.

It sure is a shame this game is on the Wii U, a console I have no interest in getting. And it'll be forever before I own a 3DS.

Super Monkey Ball.. Haha yeah that comparison didn't come to my mind first either.

I just recently got a 3DS it'll be ages before I even consider trying to get a Wii U lol. But this is probably what will push me to do so eventually.

on a side note that trailer happens to work decently well with the shingeki no kyojin op

Doesn't everything?

I'm calling it now, Eggman betrays Sonic after the Deadly Six are defeated and ends up being the final boss.

This is probable, but we could see a REVERSAL the Deadly Six being Eggman's henchmen but they turn on him after Sonic beats them [This is very doubtful]

This game looks interesting. Not much to discuss though, since it's barely been announced.

According to this Gamesradar article, Dr. Eggman will team up with Sonic to defeat "the deadly six" and color powers (from Sonic Colors) will return.

I really liked Sonic Colors (9/10), so if I get a WiiU I might keep an eye on this.

So it's a sequel to Sonic Colors? When was the last Time Eggman teamed up with Sonic? Sonic Advance, or was it Sonic Adventure 2?

So it's a sequel to Sonic Colors? When was the last Time Eggman teamed up with Sonic? Sonic Advance, or was it Sonic Adventure 2?

Last time Eggman teamed up with Sonic was. Sonic Chronicles the Dark Brotherhood, But he backstabbed him at the end of it lol

That's why Square-Enix needs to make the next Sonic RPG, Bowser totally never betrayed Mario in that one game!

Just call it Super Sonic RPG: Legend Of The Seven Chaos Emeralds. It'll be a SMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASH success!

That's why Square-Enix needs to make the next Sonic RPG, Bowser totally never betrayed Mario in that one game!

Just call it Super Sonic RPG: Legend Of The Seven Chaos Emeralds. It'll be a SMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASH success!

Bwhahahahaha. Refa I do love your wit.

It could even be Legend of the Super Sonic to be a spin on some DBZ games :P

So it's not actually Sonic Adventure 3?

That's a shame.

Still hoping for that eventually. I have no idea if we will ever get one at this point.

This game is promising. It's obvious Sega put a lot of thought and time into making this game. Running up walls and not losing your speed is very gracious. Even more multiple paths and the layout of the stages are well implanted. Also did I just see Sonic with a double jump and a dash attack!? Three jumps?

I like what I've seen so far. It looks like SEGA brought back the mach speed sections from Sonic 06, only now they play well.

I'm very glad the 3DS version isn't entirely 2D.

I see i'm not the only one who thought of the mach speed sections in that Honeycomb Level. Wisps and Spindash are back as well, I'm quite glad although I will admit I will miss the boost.

This game is promising. It's obvious Sega put a lot of thought and time into making this game. Running up walls and not losing your speed is very gracious. Even more multiple paths and the layout of the stages are well implanted. Also did I just see Sonic with a double jump and a dash attack!? Three jumps?

Running Up Walls not losing your momentum reminds me when they tried it in the Sonic Adventure games. Which did a decent job at replicating classic slopes but it looks like this will do it even more interestingly.

Also it does look like he has the double jump from Sonic R/Colors/Colours as some sort of backflip and his old homing attack together again :P

Edited by Jedi

So now Sonic can travel better in the air? Awesome! Maybe Tails and Knuckles will be playable in some other mode. Now that I think about it, does anyone else see a Cooperative/competition mode? Like how they did it in Sonic Adventure 2 in where you race against each other in the single player stages.

So now Sonic can travel better in the air? Awesome! Maybe Tails and Knuckles will be playable in some other mode. Now that I think about it, does anyone else see a Cooperative/competition mode? Like how they did it in Sonic Adventure 2 in where you race against each other in the single player stages.

I'm pretty sure competitive multiplayer was mentioned somewhere in the video.

I'm pretty sure competitive multiplayer was mentioned somewhere in the video.

It's mentioned along with a Wii Pad co-op it sounds like.

I apologize for the double post but I have a bump to put on the thread with some extensive gameplay footage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=v7nweiUGh-g

Then Some 3DS action

Wow, this game looks even more awesome now! It's like Sega took the best parts of Classic, Adventure, and Modern Sonic, and threw them in a blender with some Super Mario Galaxy. Even the 3DS version looks surprisingly good.