Units that can't marry the main cast

I'm referring to the people with closed off marriage options(Say'ri, Anna, etc.). I know that many people overlook them and instantly declare them as unnecessary and a needless addition to this game.

But do they really stack well against the other Shepherds? Are there people that actually use them long-term?

I find Anna/Say'ri/Tiki to be perfectly fine and usable in terms of gamplay. Anna is great at staffbotting and can provide good speed bonuses, Sayri has comparable stats to a similarly leveled Lon'qu last I remember and can access the pegasus knight class tree, and Tiki can dominate lategame(with spd tonic/spd pair, like Anna) because Manakete. Basilio/Flavia I'm not quite sure on, I don't use them because they arrive so late, their stats just don't stack up too well.

Edited by AstraLunaSol

Flavia and Basilio comes p late to be really useful for about 3 chapters, but can be filler if you have open slots. Worst comes to worst Basilio can Rally STR for you. I use them postgame though as a mainstay because they're my faves.

Edited by Thor Odinson

They are, for the most part better than their shepperds counterpart IMHO

Anna - Lucky Seven Sage. Levin Swords is more alvailable than MONKWITHBOLTAXE

Say'ri - SM that supports Tiki

Tiki - useful during Valm Arc and many children paralogues. She is there to trivialize stuff like a boss

FaSilio - Its hard to realize that Flavia is, in fact Top 3 when it comes to Class sets of Gen 1. In term of performance, they are pretty fine and Rally STR is WTFAMAZING

Anna's the best staffer in the game imhotep, and can run tri-class fighter/cleric/thief with lock utility and sufficient-to-mediocre fighting.

I always use Say'ri, but I couldn't tell you why I always use Say'ri. Probably just because I like the free +7 SPD to somebody without any investment.

They are, for the most part better than their shepperds counterpart IMHO

Anna - Lucky Seven Sage. Levin Swords is more alvailable than MONKWITHBOLTAXE

Say'ri - SM that supports Tiki

Tiki - useful during Valm Arc and many children paralogues. She is there to trivialize stuff like a boss

FaSilio - Its hard to realize that Flavia is, in fact Top 3 when it comes to Class sets of Gen 1. In term of performance, they are pretty fine and Rally STR is WTFAMAZING

uh.....how exactly