FFFFFIIIIIIIINNNNNAAAALLLLLLLYYYYY!!!!!!!

i'm pretty sure one can't go to north korea

anyway, enjoy both! and enjoy the sat! it's boring as hell, but it's not that hard.

Edited by Integrity

sounds you gonna had many good times there, congrats on your finally gotten awakening..

man, you look like the luckiest man of the world..

South Korea, I take it?

Obviously. -_-'

Korea is a wonderful country. Go hiking if your health allows it.

After living for FOUR YEARS in a country that is over 90% mountains, hiking can wait.

I wouldn't mind going hiking in Korea, though. =P

i'm pretty sure one can't go to north korea anyway, enjoy both! and enjoy the sat! it's boring as hell, but it's not that hard.

I'll enjoy it as much as a student taking this SAT can, I guess.

On a side note, I'm hoping to get over a 2100. This is my first time taking it, though, so I'll have to wait and see.

sounds you gonna had many good times there, congrats on your finally gotten awakening..

man, you look like the luckiest man of the world..

Luckiest? No. But lucky? Yeah, I guess. Edited by Fruit Ninja

i'm pretty sure one can't go to north korea

actually tourism in North Korea, while still very limited and restricting, is definitely a thing - i keep seeing flyers for cheap student trips to it around my uni campus

much to my amusement they feel the need to emphasise that "despite recent tensions travel in North Korea is perfectly safe"

Heehee, awwwww have fun Neal =3 Glad you can finally get that game you've been wanting~

Everybody makes me feel so bad for my 1700 score on the SAT ;A;

Edited by Freohr Datia

On a side note, I'm hoping to get over a 2100. This is my first time taking it, though, so I'll have to wait and see.

i'm modestly positive i got somewhere between 2000 and 2100 on the first and only time i took it and i literally didn't study for it at all

you sound like a better student than i was so i have few doubts

I am the SAT. I took it practice like 5 times (could be exaggeration, I dunno). The reason I only got a 2100 or 2200 is because the ACT is better, and only the ACTs can get perfect scores on the SAT.

I hear that the populace of South Korea isn't really all that's made out to be nowadays. My parents told me about all sorts of neat things about their generation. I think I would have liked that. But apparently, nowadays, most Koreans of my generation care only about looking pretty and others looking pretty and are too heavily into the entertainment industry. With me being, well, me, I'd never fit in. I don't think I'd want to go to Korea.

I hear that the populace of South Korea isn't really all that's made out to be nowadays. My parents told me about all sorts of neat things about their generation. I think I would have liked that. But apparently, nowadays, most Koreans of my generation care only about looking pretty and others looking pretty and are too heavily into the entertainment industry. With me being, well, me, I'd never fit in. I don't think I'd want to go to Korea.

That's what it's like everywhere today.

Kimchi's not even all that great. And I'm Korean... American.

But Kimchi's good, yeah. 'Specially with ramen.

Kimchi is the best. ;o; and unfortunately I'm not Korean....

Edited by Teddy Bear