The Best FE2 Draft that Everyone Will Totally Finish

SRC

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

calm down children

on an fe2 related note i don't really think dear should be banned since it takes a lot of exp and resources to get your healer there, and its not like monsters are the most threatening enemies on the map.

...from the site.

Nice. You disagree with me and thus you think I should be banned.

...Then again I'm pretty certain that's what happened to Vykan12 and Progenitus (smash fanatic).

calm down children

on an fe2 related note i don't really think dear should be banned since it takes a lot of exp and resources to get your healer there, and its not like monsters are the most threatening enemies on the map.

I actually liked dear as a way to counter spammy summoners. It's not in the same league as warp, but it still felt like a cheap way to save turns on

Then again, I wanted to keep warp for this draft to improve the game pace a bit. Look how well that one turned out!

Also, if we're banning holy bow!Alm, why don't we just ban all bow equipment for Alm altogether? That way he has to use the scrub bow for his long-range needs. Steel bow might be fine, though. (70% accuracy+floors. yesssss)

yeah, that was my mentality really. Like that one map that spawns dracozombies, I had two turns where he spawed something ridiculous like 6 per turn, and at that point you really don't have the manpower to deal with them without a pegasus knight which isn't guarenteed.

yeah, that was my mentality really. Like that one map that spawns dracozombies, I had two turns where he spawed something ridiculous like 6 per turn, and at that point you really don't have the manpower to deal with them without a pegasus knight which isn't guarenteed.

So, I guess any future (or theoretical) Gaiden drafts can leave them unbanned on summoner maps only. Having to reset the game because some chump summoned 6 chumps instead of doing nothing is kind of bogus. and there is enough resetting for hit rates anyway