Best critical/skill quote, Serenes Forest edition Tourney Final results and disscusion

I'll do a bracket for every game, and then bosses/NPCs as a separate bracket. I was going to fill out the Awakening bracket to 64, but then I realized there are like two decent NPCs that don't eventually join you.

wut

I'm already doing this

(btw, everyone reading this thread should check out the FE2 version in general discussion, even if you only know Alm)

/shamelessadvertising

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Augh, the "No You" is the worst Crit Quote ever. D8; Oh, by some miracle, let Laurent catch up and win...

IMO, it's better than most, if not all, of Donnel's.

^You broke it. Also, I think Say'ri's crit quotes are no more generic than Donnel's.

Edited by Levant Fortner

My heart keeps beating, I'm anxious for to reach Severa VS. Panne. COME ON SEVERA!

BUT, since we're not there yet, GO GAIUS!

Carter, I'm rather fond of you.

Regarding the vote, I voted for Chrom as I could have gone either way (neither crit quote's a favorite of mine) so I just wanted to tie them up. I'm much more excited for a few of the upcoming brackets.

Carter, I'm rather fond of you.

Regarding the vote, I voted for Chrom as I could have gone either way (neither crit quote's a favorite of mine) so I just wanted to tie them up. I'm much more excited for a few of the upcoming brackets.

I was thinking about it, but I never really activated anything with Gaius. (No criticals/skill activations), so I have really heard him say his quote.

Chrom... just bothers me sometimes.

Glad to know someone likes Severa. :Marisa:

And the hero is out within the first round makes you wonder if his Lover Lancer will join him.

Though for the time being we have a matchup between the gynophobic loner and the Yandere stalker.

If the tournament seeds were placed so that characters with blowout votes on their quotes faced each other first (and characters that were closer to ties faced each other first, do you think we'd have less blowout votes in the beginning of this tournament like this Lon'qu vs. Tharja one?

If the tournament seeds were placed so that characters with blowout votes on their quotes faced each other first (and characters that were closer to ties faced each other first, do you think we'd have less blowout votes in the beginning of this tournament like this Lon'qu vs. Tharja one?

no because Frederick vs Cynthia would be in the early rounds -_-

it should've been arranged so that the higher the % of the winning quote, the better seed you get (i.e. "Pick a god and pray" is #1 while "This is the end, friend" is #2, and so on)

no because Frederick vs Cynthia would be in the early rounds -_-

it should've been arranged so that the higher the % of the winning quote, the better seed you get (i.e. "Pick a god and pray" is #1 while "This is the end, friend" is #2, and so on)

They are seeded technically in that the 13 with the higher the % of the winning quote get a bye to the second round.

----

The dragon Nowi takes on the dragon rider Cherche.