Best critical/skill quote, Serenes Forest edition Tourney Final results and disscusion

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awww, not much love for "One for the BARDS!" :( All his cut ins are great but i love that one the most.

Seriously wtf? How is this not winning? Why does "Die with magnificence" have over 60%? I mean, sure, it's cool, but not that cool.

Why are none of my favorite quotes the ones winning?

Seriously wtf? How is this not winning? Why does "Die with magnificence" have over 60%? I mean, sure, it's cool, but not that cool.

sorry Fox, death by magnificence is better

maybe next time

I know right? D: If people dont pick "RRRrrr...RAAGE" for Nowi, ill go cray!

I know right? D: If people dont pick "RRRrrr...RAAGE" for Nowi, ill go cray!

inb4 "you like dragons?" or whatever else she says

(that's probably not even a critical quote, is it)

Edited by shadykid

Man, why is everyone so enamored with killing people twice? All three of her other quotes are so much better.

yeahwellthatsjustlikeyouropinionman

Here's the thing. If you kill a bad guy twice they don't just go to Hell, they go to Super Hell.

Here's the thing. If you kill a bad guy twice they don't just go to Hell, they go to Super Hell.

And if you kill them 3 times- /shot

I'm gonna kill you twice, mostly because it fits sully pretty well. So long chump gets a close second.

I like "Where should I stab ya!" I like how's she's asking the enemy how they want to die moments before it happens. I also can't wait for Henry's votes, he has some of my favorite quotes.

I like "Where should I stab ya!" I like how's she's asking the enemy how they want to die moments before it happens. I also can't wait for Henry's votes, he has some of my favorite quotes.

No, no, no, you can't put me through the torture of just picking one Henry quote... DX