Best critical/skill quote, Serenes Forest edition Tourney Final results and disscusion

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of the time it's hard to hear Inigo say it over the sound effect, and I might've mistaken it for "this is your last stance" if I hadn't read it here first (I didn't use Olivia in my first playthrough). I actually do think Inigo's is great, but Noire's laugh and grin makes me laugh along with her just because it's so pleasing to hear.

Looks like Ana is going to have a hell of a time trying to pick who to vote for when Frederick and Inigo face off.

Nah, Frederick's line is too epic to compare to anyone else's. That line is one reason I love him so much, remember? ;3

As for the new poll, as cute as Olivia is when she crits, Libra's line up there just sounds plain cool lol, so he gets my vote this time.

yeah that's why i don't like it. seems almost out of character.

I think it's the 'omega'. I know symbolism for 'omega' and end thanks to placement of greek alphabet, but it's not exactly something you'd expect to hear like you would 'alpha'.

That aside, it does seem out of character. Weren't two of his others "Repent, Sinner" and "Gods, forgive me"?

I think it's the 'omega'. I know symbolism for 'omega' and end thanks to placement of greek alphabet, but it's not exactly something you'd expect to hear like you would 'alpha'.

That aside, it does seem out of character. Weren't two of his others "Repent, Sinner" and "Gods, forgive me"?

Really? Generally I hear the words used together, and usually in a religious context:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alpha_and_Omega

Anyways I do think it sounds forced, so I'm voting Olivia.

Really? Generally I hear the words used together, and usually in a religious context:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alpha_and_Omega

Anyways I do think it sounds forced, so I'm voting Olivia.

Well, that's what I mean. I hear "Alpha and omega", but just using 'omega' makes it seem off. Like it's a forced attempt to make something sound fancy. I mean, he's essentially saying "I am your end!" but the last word changed to 'omega' makes it almost sound like when people try to use words they don't quite know the meaning of. Or something.

I'm overanalyzing at this point, I think.

I can see Frederick winning this whole thing for sure. In fact, I'd need to check, but I think he's the one I'll be gunning for until the end. I think the few that might have competed for me didn't make it to the brackets anyway...