Animal Crossing: Ruler of The World(Town)

Disinnocence

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll take one of everything.

Oh, whoops, sorry I'm seeing this so late... D:

Let me know when you have time for your gates to be open and I'll come with ALL the Gyroids (well, as much as I can carry. Thank god for the magical station lockers!)

Thanks for buying from Silva's Travelling Gyroid Shop! I hope you enjoy your purchase!

And can I say how much I love the Ballad of the Wind Fish as your town tune?

Edited by Silver Lightning

Thanks for buying from Silva's Travelling Gyroid Shop! I hope you enjoy purchase!

And can I say how much I love the Ballad of the Wind Fish as your town tune?

No thank you. My collection of gyroids is now double what it was, and I can start having a decent selection for the museum.

All of my respect for recognizing it. <3

I just found out today that Re-Tail changes its price later on in the evening...? My turnip prices went from 83 to 126 this day (I still don't like this selling price though ;; )
I kind of wish I knew that earlier so I could've check the past two days' prices.

Edit:

o u o; Edited by pinkbubblegum

I have like, a decreasing pattern. Unless it's secretly a big spike in disguise, but thus far, it's only gone down from 88 and now it's 70.

Edit: It's SIXTY-SEVEN NOW. Q.Q

Edited by Dai

Man, last night, I was just walking around my town last night, because I really had nothing to do(lies), and, when I walked by my house, THERE WAS A FLIPPIN' TARANTULA RIGHT THERE... AND I DIDN'T HAVE MY NET.

I rolled on the floor for hours contemplating my life after that.
And that's why I should carry all my tools at all times now.

As for turnip prices, like Dai's here(for some strange reason), they're 67. :T
Nothing interesting. Ever. Never.

Man, last night, I was just walking around my town last night, because I really had nothing to do(lies), and, when I walked by my house, THERE WAS A FLIPPIN' TARANTULA RIGHT THERE... AND I DIDN'T HAVE MY NET.

I rolled on the floor for hours contemplating my life after that.

And that's why I should carry all my tools at all times now.

I know someone who isn't a boyscout.

be-prepared.jpg

(only a jest)

I got a silver watering can! Yaaaaaay! That's gonna make watering the TON of flowers I have much easier.

I know someone who isn't a boyscout.

be-prepared.jpg

(only a jest)

I got a silver watering can! Yaaaaaay! That's gonna make watering the TON of flowers I have much easier.

Oh, gosh. This is great. XD

I'm definitely going to carry forget them all the time now.

And, sweet! :D (I never water mine because I'm lazy)

I'm working on getting the second floor of the museum right now. :T

Re-Tail's buying turnips at 492 right now. Though it's 4:30 PM on my end right now, and it closes at 10 PM (Plus I'm not sure if it'll switch prices again later in the evening ;; )

Edit: The gate's open! Had to restart my router. I'll be leaving in a bit though, but I'll keep the gate open for whoever wants to sell.
Friend Code: 3754-6305-8078

Edited by pinkbubblegum

Re-Tail's buying turnips at 492 right now. Though it's 4:30 PM on my end right now, and it closes at 10 PM (Plus I'm not sure if it'll switch prices again later in the evening ;; )

Edit: The gate's open! Had to restart my router. I'll be leaving in a bit though, but I'll keep the gate open for whoever wants to sell.

Friend Code: 3754-6305-8078

Oh, you lucky duck. My price is 34 right now. ._.

Fortunately, I don't buy that many turnips to begin with (if at all).

So would the people of htis thread suggest New Leaf as a worthwhile title ot pick up for when I'm out and about, or only if I have a reasonable amount of time to dedicate to it?

So would the people of htis thread suggest New Leaf as a worthwhile title ot pick up for when I'm out and about, or only if I have a reasonable amount of time to dedicate to it?

Definitely. It's a great game to play, even if you only have like an hour or two a day to devote to it, you can still get a LOT done in that short amount of time.

Definitely. It's a great game to play, even if you only have like an hour or two a day to devote to it, you can still get a LOT done in that short amount of time.

Good to know. I haven't really played an Animal Crossing game since the GCN release. It'd be nice to get back into it, even it it only menas playing during my break at work.

Oh gods. Don't give drunkRaivix advice. He'll actually buy it, lol.

Who am I kidding? It's a good game. Buy it.

Edited by Interest