Animal Crossing: Ruler of The World(Town)

Disinnocence

Does anyone have any modern stuff?

I'm looking for the cabinet, chair, desk, dresser, lamp, and the sofa. :)

I have a modern cabinet, but I'm currently using it right now in one of the rooms in my house, and I'd rather not get rid of it. I can always order another one, though, so if you want to wait until tomorrow, I'll give it to you.

While I'm here, does anybody have a dolly? : o

I have the Dolly listed in my catalog, and I can always order another one for 8160 bells >_>, so if you want to wait until tomorrow, I can give you one.

If either of you want to trade with me, you don't really have to give me anything in exchange...unless you really want to. Your call.

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the chair, desk, and sofa that I can give you~

I'm afraid I don't; maybe I should collecting all the "common" sets.

I do have the lamp and cabinet in my item catalog if you can wait a day.

I have a modern cabinet, but I'm currently using it right now in one of the rooms in my house, and I'd rather not get rid of it. I can always order another one, though, so if you want to wait until tomorrow, I'll give it to you.

I have the Dolly listed in my catalog, and I can always order another one for 8160 bells >_>, so if you want to wait until tomorrow, I can give you one.

If either of you want to trade with me, you don't really have to give me anything in exchange...unless you really want to. Your call.

(Sorry for the late reply ^_^;)

If you guys could do that, that would be great! :O) I'll pm you guys tomorrow when I'm available! :D

Is there anything you guys want in return?

I'm afraid I don't; maybe I should collecting all the "common" sets.

I do have the lamp and cabinet in my item catalog if you can wait a day.

Lol I happened to score one from TIY the other day...

Uh...I guess I could give it to you. It's not like I exactly play a lot and I can just get another one now that I got one.

Edited by Interest

Lol I happened to score one from TIY the other day...

Uh...I guess I could give it to you. It's not like I exactly play a lot and I can just get another one now that I got one.

Thanks guys, I only need one, so I'll just take Interest's since they have it in possession.

Interest, what time are you free to trade? I'm trying to figure out in my head what's a good time for an Australian (which I'm assuming you are) and a Brit to meet up...

Also, anything you need? Otherwise I'll just dump some bells on you X D

Edited by VincentASM

Whoops, sorry for the country mix-up X D

If you're in America, I'm assuming it'll be a couple of hours from my post before you're active. I'll PM you when I see you online (or you could reply to this topic).

Anyway, I've made some good progress these last few days.

Got my train station upgrade and finished paving my town yesterday.

Today I joined the dark side and bought Olivia the snooty cat using a huge chunk of money. Drat, I guess I can say goodbye to the 100 mil badge for a while.

Thanks! That's one less fairytale thing I need to hunt down.

Next on my watchlist is probably the throne, but I'd rather buy that from TIY to get the shopping badge or get it for free from a villager : P

EDIT

Well, I guess I'm missing a ship cannon. Got a spare ship deck or sea compass if anybody wants those.

Edited by VincentASM

Thanks! That's one less fairytale thing I need to hunt down.

Next on my watchlist is probably the throne, but I'd rather buy that from TIY to get the shopping badge or get it for free from a villager : P

EDIT

Well, I guess I'm missing a ship cannon. Got a spare ship deck or sea compass if anybody wants those.

I've got a ship cannon, actually. I'm not hunting down the pirate set, but if you have some of the modern wood or minimalist or space set (the spotlight items), let me know. Otherwise I can just take some bells.

Oh, that would be cool : D

I have the entire minimalist set; actually, was about to sell it in retail... I also have the whole of modern wood in my catalog, I believe.

Edited by VincentASM

Oh, that would be cool : D

I have the entire minimalist set; actually, was about to sell it in retail... I also have the whole of modern wood in my catalog, I believe.

If you'd like to message me when you're on, we can set up a trade. I know the difference in timezones might make this a little tricky. Right now I'm looking for the minimalist sofa, the minimalist closet, modern wood chest, modern wood bed, modern wood TV, robo closet, astro sofa, and astro closet.

Okay, that's awesome. The astro and robo sets aren't too popular around where I live so tracking down the pieces has been tough. The ones I have seen had been customized so I couldn't order them ^^;

So I have 539 for turnips at my Retail. Whoa. Anyone want to come and sell? I have to go right now to do some things but will be back later... Also, this is my PM price so it will last for about 10 hours from now.