Animal Crossing: Ruler of The World(Town)

Disinnocence

Phew, I had a bit of a crazy day today.

I took up somebody's request to design Nah's dress from FE13.

It was fun, but I'm definitely not doing that again! I think it took me longer to pick up my reward than to design the dress.

HNI_0003.JPG

I also got to meet Nah.

HNI_0005.JPG

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy crap. How many Bells was that overall?

I have a question for you guys. I'm currently focusing on trying to pay off all my loans for my house, and from searching the Internet, they say the best thing to do is go beetle hunting on the island at night. Well, one gets rather bored of doing this after...say, seven times of scouring the island (three times for loans, four times for public works projects). So my question is: are there any other get-rich-quick schemes that one can do besides island night-beetle hunting?

For the record, I currently have the Bell Boom ordinance going, so paying off everything might take...a long time.

Not..really. I passively generate Bells by going Fossil hunting, but it won't generate remotely enough.

Also aren't loans and public works projects not affected by that ordinance?

Edited by Interest

Oh yeah, and there is the duplication glitch that you can use to duplicate bells but it's too cheap for me. I don't dupe in Borderlands and I won't dupe anywhere else. Given it is a bit different from Borderlands since it might take forever to get a certain gun and you may never see it again so it's understandable why some might not want to trade instead of dupe, but you can re-order like 90% of the stuff in Animal Crossing and money duplication is both possible and shaves so many hours of bell farming.

Still, it's the same thing as the duplication thing with the Borderlands community, it splits the community between legit players and people who dupe, kinda like how it's split right now between time travelers and people that play in real time. The duplication divide here isn't as big despite it being a bigger problem and far more beneficial in this game which puzzles me since the community is also larger, but who cares.

Enough on that tangent, anyways, I'm re-modeling my house and I'm expanding my second house a bit. I'm done trying to get a high HHA score so I removed like 2 or 3 of the themes from my house and made them mixed. I'll be updating my dream town again soon, it looks much more different than it was the last time I updated.

Also, does anyone else kinda wish Animal Crossing would go back to its roots a little? I mean, it still has the charm, but I kinda want the Gamecube version re-done. Even though the Gamecube version is already an HD re-release of Animal Forest for the N64, I want to play the original Animal Crossing again. It just felt completely different and I watched a let's play of it on YouTube and there's a lot about it I forgot about that I loved that isn't in the sequels. The acre divides were somewhat annoying to me before but I kinda liked it actually in hindsight. It made your town almost seem bigger.

Edited by loser-kun

Holy crap. How many Bells was that overall?

20 million plus some extra.

I have a question for you guys. I'm currently focusing on trying to pay off all my loans for my house, and from searching the Internet, they say the best thing to do is go beetle hunting on the island at night. Well, one gets rather bored of doing this after...say, seven times of scouring the island (three times for loans, four times for public works projects). So my question is: are there any other get-rich-quick schemes that one can do besides island night-beetle hunting?

Personally, I loved farming rare bugs/sharks on the island, but I know it does get boring eventually. Luckily I managed to pay off my house right before I got bored of farming X D

I think turnip trading is the way to go if you want lots of money with minimal effort. Thanks to the internet, you're bound to find people with good prices (well, you will need to keep your eyes peeled); failing that, you're almost certain to find somebody with prices above 100 if you need to break even.

At the moment, I'm wondering if I should stick to the theme challenge or just make some fun rooms. The theme challenge is nice because it makes your house conformed and you get a massive score to brag about.

However it's very limiting to what you can put in rooms. At least your basement is free, but you only get one : P

Hey Vashi, I'm really sorry for not getting them to you yet, but I have all of the Rococo Set you need, so you can pick them up whenever you want to. And NTG, I'm not sure if you still need it, but the Dotted Wall showed up in my shop today, so I picked it up for you~

And damn Vincent, did you get enough bells? XD

Yes Kon, I still need it. Thanks! :D I might be busy working today though...

BTW it's the bug-off today. Anyone collecting bug furniture? I (well, my brother is the one who found out actually) noticed that if you visit another town and feed Nat, the visitor will win prizes for beating the high score but the visitor's high score is not recorded!! That should make collecting the bug furniture slightly easier. Not sure if this is written on other guides or stuff, but I've never heard of it anyway.

And damn Vincent, did you get enough bells? XD

I'm trying to get the gold bell saver badge, so I still need a few more bells ^^;;;

I'm trying to collect them, but I made the mistake of turning in my Rainbow Stag too soon. DX It got a 100, but I can't find anything to beat it, haha~

I turned in a rice grasshopper as my second bug and got 100+ points; yikes, totally didn't expect that.

Had to rely on NTG's town to get more items X D

Later I submitted a Birdwing Butterfly in my town, which scored 120-odd, but the score got glitched and Nat wouldn't accept it. Oh well!

I've been keeping my ores but now I just want to get rid of some of them. You can use them to refurbish certain furniture pieces but I find them a bit too gaudy to have in a room. :S Anyone want them?

I have 5 rubies, 9 emeralds, 6 sapphires, and 11 amethysts. If no one wants them then I'll just sell them off in a few days time.

If anyone has Perfect Oranges, Re-Tail has a premium on them today~ My native fruit is the pear and I've got Bell Bloom in effect, so you get the most out of this deal~

My gate is open~ and I'm going to do this until the store closes at 11 EST~

Edited by Kon

Can you come to mine? I'll hand you 3 pears.

I'm just checking my PMs at the moment, so I'll add you and open my gates in about 5 mins.

FC is 4871-3909-8599 in case you missed it; I can see yours.

Oops sorry, I was busy for longer than I expected. I have to log off now, so I'd like to trade tomorrow or some other day.

And since you're asking, besides the dotted wall... I'd like a modern table and some leopard pumps (these are shoes right?). And the cash register. If you don't have these, it's okay.

That's all I can think of for now. :S