Animal Crossing: Ruler of The World(Town)

Disinnocence

omg I just bought a second copy so I could have two towns and Eunice, one of my favorite villagers from my other town just moved into the campsite

gonna save abuse until I convince her to move

fuck resetti, you only live once

Edit: Also, is it just me or do villagers have a habit of always congregating around your house? Like placing their house a few feet away from yours or in your orchards? For fuck's sake.

Every time I restart my town I have like 3 direct neighbors right next to my house. And I was watching some random let's play on YouTube and one guy's house was surrounded by more than half the town. Like 6 people had moved in right next to his house. It's almost sad.

Edited by a cat

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only have one villager moving in next to me(not for long...), but, one part of my town has like 5 people up there.
I don't know why they insist on moving in next to people.
I DON'T WANT YOU.

What the hell Puddles

No I'm not going to sell you my Golden Table that I JUST REFURBISHED for 500 bells. And god damn it, Eunice just planted her house riiiight on top of my Rose flower bed. And took out like all of my hybrids.

God damn it. These villagers sometimes I swear. And I still can't bring myself to be mean to them because they never get mad at anything ever.

Edited by a cat

My internet is kinda spotty for a few minutes because my ISP blows but I'll leave my 3DS open for at least until midnight? So two hours?

Edit: Spottiness over? Just be careful!

Edited by Samias

I'm glad I dug my house in a little narrow alley that can't be swarmed. I also have my biggest flower project in a spot where I do not believe any houses can go up. Probably. Hopefully. I fucking swear if I lose my blue pansies >: <

I'm glad I dug my house in a little narrow alley that can't be swarmed. I also have my biggest flower project in a spot where I do not believe any houses can go up. Probably. Hopefully. I fucking swear if I lose my blue pansies >: <

Ugh, I know. I'm starting to worry about my giant patch of cosmos being invaded...

Damn. Houses can most definitely go there. I need to move it quick, fast, and in a hurry.

In other news, I'm getting Walker tomorrow. YES.

...! Woah really?! They can put up houses on your flower garden? Man, that's really mean Dx

I'm honestly getting worried for my flowers now haha ;;

Edit:
My Re-Tail is buying Cherries for a premium today, if anyone wants? They'll be open for 6 more hours.

Friend Code: 3754-6305-8078

Edited by pinkbubblegum

Well, they may not be flowers, but, someone moved in right next to me where I happened to have my last Golden Peach tree. With my last Golden Peaches on it.

Now I don't know where my other Golden Peaches that I had went. :T

Dang it, useless villager. Dang it.

EDIT: Okay, I checked, and, apparently I still had some Golden Peaches... So... yeah...

Edited by Miralizmis

Hey, I'm trying to complete the Robo-series, does anyone have any of the following items?

Robo-Stereo

Robo-Dresser

Robo-Lamp

Robo-Floor

Robo-Wall

I'll pay high (>5000 bells for each).

Hey, I'm trying to complete the Robo-series, does anyone have any of the following items?

Robo-Stereo

Robo-Dresser

Robo-Lamp

Robo-Floor

Robo-Wall

No, none today, but, I'll inform you if I do.

Robo-Stereo

Robo-Dresser

Robo-Lamp

Robo-Floor

Robo-Wall

I think I have the Robo Stereo and Robo Dresser. Not on me though, I'll probably have to order it on Catalog.

FC is 4296-4181-2801.

I don't really need any bells, but if you let me run around your town and maybe take some fruit or check your shops for something I might want, that'll suffice. I won't fuck up your town or anything like that, so don't worry.

Edited by a cat

Ok, I opened my gates for anyone whose bored and wants to visit. I won't be playing though since I'll be off watching mah k-dramas again...

Enjoy!