Animal Crossing: Ruler of The World(Town)

Disinnocence

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Likewise, I dumped some into the fountain since it was *right there.* Something like 30% of this week's profits, which admittedly were not very much.

Well thanks :) I opened up my gate again since I'm all settled in for the night. I'll have it open for another few hours.

edit: town closed for the night!

Edited by Samias

Gotta love it when a friend allows you to visit their island on day one of your playfile so you can get immensely ahead immensely quickly. XD A shame that, now that I have my own island, I've gotta slow down for a while so I can let my 3DS charge in the weird way that it has to.

Yooo got a perfect town, so that's awesome. Just gotta maintain it for 15 more days and I'll have a Golden Watering Can. Weird, they were saying it was so-so a few days ago. I guess I needed a certain amount of public works first to get that. I've also been getting a lot of campers lately. I haven't convinced any of them to move here because I don't like them.

I really should put a "no ugly people allowed" sign in front of the campsite and by the train station.

Anyways, right now I'm hitting this grouchy gorilla with a shovel out on the head with a net. Is that a bad idea? Try and convince him to move out.

Edited by a cat

Just keep being a royal ass to him and he'll move. Give him all negative answers to anything he asks too if he talks to you. That's what I did to get Truffles to move.

I'm actually wanting to make another one of my villagers move, 'cause my town was too full to take in Lolly (who is adorable), although I have no idea who I would kick out...

My villagers, by the way, are:

Bud (Lion)

Derwin (Duck)

Gloria (Duck)

Poncho (Cub)

Kiki (Cat)

Muffy (Sheep)

Grizzly (Bear)

Lionel (Lion)

Kitt (Kangaroo)

Elmer (Horse)

Just keep being a royal ass to him and he'll move. Give him all negative answers to anything he asks too if he talks to you. That's what I did to get Truffles to move.

I'm actually wanting to make another one of my villagers move, 'cause my town was too full to take in Lolly (who is adorable), although I have no idea who I would kick out...

My villagers, by the way, are:

Bud (Lion)

Derwin (Duck)

Gloria (Duck)

Poncho (Cub)

Kiki (Cat)

Muffy (Sheep)

Grizzly (Bear)

Lionel (Lion)

Kitt (Kangaroo)

Elmer (Horse)

Oh God, you got Truffles too? That's who I just got to move out and said villager that moved in to take her place is who I'm trying to kick out now

I kind of wish I had more dog and cat characters. And birds. And Squirrels.

Edited by a cat

I wish I had the eagles and wolves; they were my favorites in old games.

And what is so bad about Truffles? I actually have her in my town and she's no worse than any other villager I've had....

I normally get along with Truffles just fine, but this time around she wouldn't stop asking me for things that I had a hard time getting. The Cherry Salmon was one thing, although it took me hours to find one, but the thing that set me off is that almost immediately afterwards she asked me to get a fracking Saw Shark, and I have a hard time catching sharks in the first place.

I normally get along with Truffles just fine, but this time around she wouldn't stop asking me for things that I had a hard time getting. The Cherry Salmon was one thing, although it took me hours to find one, but the thing that set me off is that almost immediately afterwards she asked me to get a fracking Saw Shark, and I have a hard time catching sharks in the first place.

I can't stop catching them. I want some Great Whites, not these shitty Saw ones, argh.

But really, I just hated Truffles because I hate pigs. She was nice enough but I was getting kinda sick of her. And she plopped her house right in the middle of a wide open area I wanted to use for projects and it would have freed up a lot of room, but then someone else moved in like a few feet away a couple days later...

So, uh, changeish of topics: What's your guy's favorite villager at the moment? Mine is Shep. I happen to like the dog villagers the most (yeah go figure) and I just like his dialogue. He's just so fucking loveable I swear

Except that one time he asked for a Coelacanth. Fuck him in that instance.

TWxLNZd.jpg

Edited by a cat

My favorite villager atm is Rod the pirate mouse. I don't usually get too many crazy requests from the villager (aside from bringing them fruit when there's a fruit tree literally within 5 steps of them). Deli keeps asking for rainbow stags. Those things are worth 10,000 so I always turn him down.

Also I now have Club LOL. So that's cool.

I gave my first rainbow stag to Gaston. Yeah...

Edit: First Coelecanth on my first try fishing in the rain today! Hooray!

Edited by Dai

Bud and Muffy are my current favorites~ They never ask for anything ridiculous and they're always so nice about everything~

And one last gripe about Truffles is that she had her house shoved up against one of the rocks. That shizz was cray cray.

Really the only bad part about any of my villagers is their locations. For whatever reason they move into some pretty inconvenient places most of the time, and I like too many of them to really kick them out. D;

That's funny, I have Shep too.......small world.....

As for my villagers, I have:

Clyde (Horse)

Kody (Bear)

Greta (Mouse)

Truffles (Pig)

Jambette (Frog)

Walt (Kangaroo)

Agnes (Pig)

Shep (Dog)

...and I just had Bunnie camping yesterday.....

TBH, my villagers aren't bad, but none of them jump out as a favorite; Roald, Chief, Eloise, and Amelia will always be my faves since they were in my first town in the first animal crossing. So much nostalgia....

And why is it that people can catch a coelacanth on their first try, when I spent 3 rainy days in row sweeping up and down the beach for hours and coming up with nothing??? Just about everyone I know has caught one by now..... :sob:

I would guess that apples aren't your native fruit and that you haven't done the Isabelle tasks which give you tools and a random fruit.

Also, I added you. :)

if random fruit then it's possibly the oranges since she already gave them to me and i buried them

Having one favorite villager is impossible for me.

I've got some nostaglic favorites, like Twiggy, Robin and Cesar (who were my first neighbors back in my first ever town in Wild World), and some that I just loved from both WW and CF, like Savannah (Mopina, anyone?), Angus (practically my CF villager's best friend), Agent S (stayed in my town for the LONGEST time) and Lucky (who's appeared in both of my games and stayed for a long time in both).

This time around I got a really nice selection of villagers save about two. I'm actually pretty pleased. I have:

• Cesar the Bear (I MISSED YOU SO MUCH.)
  • Flora the Ostrich (Freakin' love her. The "peppy" villagers tend to range from annoying to adorable, and Flora is definitely in the "fucking adorable" category.)
  • Portia the Dog (Once again, Portia's definitely one the better "snobby" villagers.)
  • Tia the Elephant (D'aww, she's so cute and huggable.)
  • Tex the Penguin (Neutral about this one. He's a bit of a jerk sometimes, but he's not terrible.)
  • Coach the Bull (He's far for the biggest jerk of the jock-type villagers, but he's still a bit... off-setting.)
  • Hippeaux the Hippo (I love the rococo furniture in your house, but not when you ask me to get you the two fruits I actually don't have. And LOL, Nintendo, I see what you did there. XD)
  • Rasher the Pig (The only one I actually wouldn't have a second thought about if he left. Seriously, go and stay go.)
  • Deirdre the Deer (LOL Nintendo, your puns. XD She just moved in yesterday, so let's see what she'll be like.)