Animal Crossing: Ruler of The World(Town)

Disinnocence

I just got the game today (well, last night but didn't have much time to play it then, lol), enjoying it so far =) I only had a net and shovel in the store so I'm glad I was able to get a fishing rod from the town hall, it was a pleasant surprise.

Ps, where do I find my friend code? I've never bothered to look for it. XD

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got the game today (well, last night but didn't have much time to play it then, lol), enjoying it so far =) I only had a net and shovel in the store so I'm glad I was able to get a fishing rod from the town hall, it was a pleasant surprise.

Ps, where do I find my friend code? I've never bothered to look for it. XD

Your friend code is on your friends list on the 3DS menu! :D (The little orange smiley face at the top)

Awesome, when I have time to pull out my 3ds I'll stick it up here =) Thanks!

Edit: Yay, got it: 1177-6959-9610

Edit2: Aaand, now I've added everyone on here too, lol. =)

Edited by Laurent~

Wooo, yay, added you!

Bit of a boring day so far; turnips are at 82 bells now....meh....and I missed the morning price again, so I can't tell how bad prices will be tomorrow.... D:

I wasn't aware prices shifted through the day until you brought it up in the thread. Do you know what the cutoff times are for different prices?

jWzOnD0.jpg

Here's a little list of bugs and fish that will won't be available starting July 1st. If you're working towords filling up your encyclopedia and/or museum you'd better hurry up and catch them or else you'll have to wait quite a while to get them. (Or you could time travel, but that has too many cons for my liking)

I'd better do some more catching/fishing then! I've only got half of that list. Course I've only been playing a few days so I haven't had Too much chance to get everything available. =p I don't even have an ax yet so I can't get the beetle D=

There are two different turnip prices each day, except obviously Sunday; Her morning price is from open time til noon, then the price changes after noon until closing time. This is important for watching price patterns to see which kind of trend you have that week; it actually isn't completely random.

For further reading on the stalk market, look here: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997811-animal-crossing-new-leaf/66403542

Has anybody else been tripping a lot lately despite not getting any fortunes told by Katrina or having any bad luck Feng Shui? I just removed everything from my house and I'm still tripping. Well, actually that was a few days ago.

I was able to pinpoint (I TT a lot, sue me) that these are just bad luck days because when I move from one day to the next it either disappears or appears, and it vanishes if I go to a different day.

I don't know if it started happening as a sort of karmic thing from time traveling to much or what, but I've asked about this in a couple of other areas and it's been happening to a lot of people in the same boat as me. Same deal.

I've never tripped, so I have no idea what causes it other than a bad fortune from Katrina. However, I do maintain a good relationship with my villagers and also my house is a little feng shui'd up so maybe they wanted feng shui to make more of a difference.

Hey hey is anyone available, like, right now? I need to drop off Katie, and I don't much feel like the idea of leaving my 3DS on all night ^-^;

I can bring, like, fruit if you like. But since I don't have your FC, I'll need that. Thanks in advance!

EDIT: But yeah a couple days ago I was tripping a ton, but I haven't done it since. I thought it was the new pants I bought, but it makes more sense that there are bad luck days.

Edited by 47948201

Nope, I'm pretty set in my town. Just give me about 5 mins or so and my town will be all set up. I'm just chilling out but not really playing, but I can leave my town open for awhile. On that note, since I use Night Owl and live in the PST time zone everything in my town is open though most of my shops have been cleared out today >3>

Edited by Samias

Hey, thanks for that. She wouldn't let me go indoors to clear my inventory, soo yeah.

(Oh I forgot to mention Abel Sisters in my town has the Royal Crown if anyone wants it, and I don't have Rich Town going so it's just 1.2m. But I dunno if they're even still open so maybe I shouldn't say this ^-^; )

Yay, rainy day, and I've already caught 2 Colecanth. Looks like I won't have to worry about my house debt & that campground I started building today. XD And I'm finally going to be able to go to the island tomorrow, Woot!

Well, my gate hasn't been opened recently ever, because OTHER people want to play... >_>

But, I've added you. :D

I hope I have time to have my gate open for more than 30 minutes or so sometime soon. :T

Here's a heads up on turnip prices: 77 bells. In less than half an hour, it'll change for better or worse. I'm gonna risk it and wait, but typically Thursday is the last day to get a good peak price deal on turnips, so make sure to check your prices! (They change at noon.)

BTW, its also raining buckets here if anyone needs that...

Edit: Welp, now they're down to 68 bells. If anyone has anything higher, let me know, since I'd like to get rid of them today...

Edited by Silver Lightning

Can't check right now, my sister's playing. :T
So, when I get on, I'll definitely check.

Also, I've been thinking on if I should change my town ordinance.
I have the Beautiful Town one right now, but, I've been thinking if I should change it to the early one, because I get up at around 7am, and there's like nothing to do.
What would you guys suggest?

Can't check right now, my sister's playing. :T

So, when I get on, I'll definitely check.

Also, I've been thinking on if I should change my town ordinance.

I have the Beautiful Town one right now, but, I've been thinking if I should change it to the early one, because I get up at around 7am, and there's like nothing to do.

What would you guys suggest?

Bell Boom is good if you want upgrade nookling's faster because you're earning and spending more, and it's good if you want to pay off debts or public works projects rather than buy stuff. I was thinking about Early Bird too becuase I've been going to bed pretty early lately and I've also been getting up early, but I like Beautiful Town better because I haven't had to water flowers for like weeks.

I actually just started the Early Bird today, so I actually have it in effect tomorrow, cause I get up at 6:30 and usually play for at least an hour so I feel it'll help me a lot there.

Beautiful town = time travelling is no problem.
Early/late bird = accessibility issues (to match when you can best play)
Bell boom = efficiency

I'd use bell boom if my most available playtimes weren't late at night- so I need the availability more than the efficiency.