Animal Crossing: Ruler of The World(Town)

Disinnocence

Anyone free tonight? I want to dump a few things and my money and re-make my town before I get much farther, because the layout is just a total nightmare.

Ideally, if you have a dress, that'd be great, because I can't take off this pair of pants I'd like to keep, too.

Edited by Sheth

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't select patterns as a dress on a male character, and there's, astonishingly, no menu option to take off pants. Guys need to wear a dress to take off pants, it's nuts.

I can actually do it right now, it'd probably only take 30 minutes to clean up and get back to the point where I can come pick up anything I leave. There's just a few furniture items and some clothes I want to keep, really. Oh, and my bells.

Whoops I meant I won't be home until 9 PM. That's when I can begin to open my gate. Right now I am using my phone. I don't think I have a dress in my town today but I have some ugly pants that you could get instead. Because of my ordinance the shops will still be open.

Edit: will be home earlier than I thought. Just remembered what time it is and how long my bus is gonna take

Edited by Samias

That's a little late for me on the east coast. I'll check back in - it's not unlikely I'll still be awake, but how much longer after that is not a given.

Yeah, the island is freaking money making central. SO MANY SHARKS. And other quality fish. And beetles at night.

So anyone else get any badges from Whatshisface (Oswald I think...)? I got Fish Maniac(Fish encyclopedia at 50%) and Seafood Maniac (Diving encyclopedia at 50%).

Also earlier today when I began playing my villager had sweat pouring off him and sighed heavily as if he was really hot. Anyone know what that's about? I changed into something lighter just to be sure nothing bad happened soooo....

Yup. If you've got 30-40 minutes, I'd appreciate it. I picked out one inventory load to save, which I'll just drop outside the gate for a short while.

I sincerely doubt I can pay my down payment in another town, but I will stop by just to make sure. Just getting back to collect my belongings now. Brought my new fruit, pears, in case you don't have those yet, Dan.

My boyfriend's town is like that too. Eventually with the wetsuit you'll be able to swim to that little chunk but otherwise, yeah, no ramp access...

My campsite is complete, I just paid off a 2nd bridge today, and got a bunch of medals from Phineas for all my diving, bug catching, and fishing. House upgrade will wait even though I can afford it, because I saw some exterior renovations I wanted. My boyfriend's town has Redd so now it's time to take another stab at getting a legit painting now that I know that fakes are actually different in this game. I tried a friend's town the other night and he got the only legit painting of that night... the other 3 were all fakes.

One negative, my game crashed trying to do the scavenger hunt minigame on the island. Resetti came and bugged me about it but that's the only time he shows up unless you build his surveillance center. Apparently Resetti scares young children.

I love having a wetsuit! :D I just got access to my island today, and I got all the fruits! (except persimmons :\) I really like what they did with the island in this game! :D

My boyfriend's town is like that too. Eventually with the wetsuit you'll be able to swim to that little chunk but otherwise, yeah, no ramp access...

My campsite is complete, I just paid off a 2nd bridge today, and got a bunch of medals from Phineas for all my diving, bug catching, and fishing. House upgrade will wait even though I can afford it, because I saw some exterior renovations I wanted. My boyfriend's town has Redd so now it's time to take another stab at getting a legit painting now that I know that fakes are actually different in this game. I tried a friend's town the other night and he got the only legit painting of that night... the other 3 were all fakes.

One negative, my game crashed trying to do the scavenger hunt minigame on the island. Resetti came and bugged me about it but that's the only time he shows up unless you build his surveillance center. Apparently Resetti scares young children.

I was bug-catching yesterday and spent like an hour and a half filling up my inventory with golden stags and atlas stags. I thought my battery might be low so I went to check the battery life by pressing the home button...and brain farted and pressed the power button.

why does god hate me

That sucks losing all that progress. Golden stags are so prone to running away too :(

I was working on a flag for a friend but it looks pretty cool as an umbrella. I'm not willing to manipulate the clock to get ahead so it'll be some time before I can create any QR codes though.

tumblr_moelwz5LrF1s8o79no1_400.jpg

So apparently, if you do anything that would let you gain approval as a mayor before you talk to isabella to start filing a permit, you can't get those points. So I'm stuck at 60 points, and I only get 1 point at a time for watering (not fresh) flowers.

ಠ_ಠ This jank crap I swear

You get a lot of points doing favours for your villagers. I went from 22 points to 100 in not much time at all, so just keep bugging people around town until they give you stuff to do.

I can't get any out of the two that are awake, I tried for a solid half hour. I used an approval page on the blog you linked to. Apparently, I should've gotten 20 for upgrading, which I never got.