Animal Crossing: Ruler of The World(Town)

Disinnocence

Hey, would anyone mind opening their gates for me? My town's current layout is driving me up the wall and I'd like to keep my nice things, as few as they are.

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had to do that last week too ;_; I saw your town last night and while it wasn't QUITE as bad as mine was, it was pretty nuts.

I'll open up, but one thing to think of first I wasn't quite aware of! Once you hit mayor status, you can setup a bridge across that river at any point you want. Up to two more, actually.

I know I can set up a couple of bridges, but I'm just really not liking the layout in general. It's a good thing that I haven't planted all of the fruit you gave me yet.

Edited by Kon

Hey guys! My brother got this game recently and he let me join his town, so here's my friend code if any one wants to come visit!

FC: 2723 - 8843 - 7042

Ok, I added everyone in this thread! (I'm Ariadne)

Since my brother usually gets first dibs at playing since he's the mayor, I can't promise I'll always be around to have the gate open (since we switch the game between our 3DS's) but when I am, it'll usually be open. I'll post here whenever it is.

I really shouldn't walk around with a net out at nighttime. Seriously, don't. I was looking around for hours one night for a Tarantula and didn't find one and now I start up the game at 7 PM and run into one 5 seconds after loading and I happened to have my net out.

Fuck life, this always happens with rare shit, you find them when you aren't looking for them.

Edit: WHAT THE FUCK I just ran into another one, no joke, and I couldn't pull out my net fast enough to catch it. I was also kind of scared to too, because it was close by and I thought it would turn on me and catch me before I could even start moving again.

Edited by a cat

I'm so excited! :D My town is getting a lot of things added! ^_^ Kicks is being added, Nookling Junction is being upgraded tomorrow, and I'll have the Dream Suite by tomorrow too! Oh, and I am addicted to the QR Code machine! xD I found soooo many cool designs!

Dunno if you've seen this... I mean, it may've been posted here already XD

9115f01520b2ec038c2f7381fea9069e.png

Frances is now a tactician/mayor. Should've named my town Plegia, darn it.

My sister's getting this... and she actually named her town Ylisse, and her mayor character is named after her Avatar.

Um... where can I get more of these?

I wish I knew :V

Someone just posted that in a Skype chat a number of days back. I know that by searching for Animal Crossing pattern QR codes you can get ahold of other cool things, but I haven't seen anything else with a FE theme...

Not that I doubt some of the people here could do a really good job of making them! *cough cough*

HOLY CRAP, I HAVEN'T POSTED HERE MUCH.

Anyway, I've added everybody else so far in the topic.

Anyway, like I said(I believe), my gate will be open most of the time when I'm on, so, feel free to drop by my town and cut down all my trees, spam random mail, and buy all the stuff from my stores.

I have like... lots of fruit now... like... I don't remember.
So, also, feel free to come and steal all of those and then cut down those trees, so I can't grow them anymore.

Oh, and, one last thing, this is probably a stupid question, I know, but, what does a campsite exactly do?

I had to look it up, but a campsite allows a random non-resident villager to set up a tent, and you can play games with them and convince them to join your town. It's really neat~

Browsing through Tumblr, I found some more Fire Emblem Design QR codes! :) It looks like Inigo, Severa, Virion, and Bride I guess?

http://tmblr.co/ZuI5ornHVlS5

Edit:

http://tmblr.co/ZuI5ornHVlS5 (Found some more with Owain, Nah, Say'ri)

http://tmblr.co/ZuI5orm-tv8N (Chrom)

Edit 2:

http://janedoeqrcodes.tumblr.com/page/7 (There's a whole bunch towards the bottom of this page.)

Edited by DancingDanny

You have to unlock the QR machine in the Able Sisters shop (which I think you get by talking to Sable daily for like a week or something... Basically, get her to like you! :D), and then you can scan QR codes that you find or you can make your own QR codes which get saved to your SD Card and can be viewed on your 3DS camera! :)

Dunno if you've seen this... I mean, it may've been posted here already XD

9115f01520b2ec038c2f7381fea9069e.png

That is so perfect. I just restarted my town and named it Ylisse.

Day 2:

qPNcNll.jpg

iuU9d4x.jpg

I'm making far too much progress too fast

I'm gonna pay off my house so much faster and without Bell Boom this time

Edited by a cat

;_;

That sucks.

I remember I'd be playing GCN Animal Crossing, and then thunderstorms came and killed my TV's electricity.

Mr. Resetti and I became good friends. :P

I bought New Leaf on Sunday and it's already my fourth most played 3DS game haha.