Animal Crossing: Ruler of The World(Town)

Disinnocence

I just got back from vacation and I got my QR machine and I have a bunch of custom-made patterns to share loosely based around a few of my characters.

[spoiler=Battle Dress]

tumblr_moq8u7Mf0g1s8o79no1_400.jpgtumblr_moq8u7Mf0g1s8o79no2_400.jpg

tumblr_moq8u7Mf0g1s8o79no3_400.jpgtumblr_moq8u7Mf0g1s8o79no4_400.jpg

[spoiler=White Jacket]

tumblr_moq8u7Mf0g1s8o79no5_400.jpgtumblr_moq8u7Mf0g1s8o79no6_400.jpg

tumblr_moq8u7Mf0g1s8o79no7_400.jpgtumblr_moq8u7Mf0g1s8o79no8_400.jpg

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, so since my brother is going away to marine biology camp in Maine and he's taking his town with him, I won't be able to play until he comes back in July (and even when he comes back, he'll be at my father's house, so I still won't be able to play), which I don't want to wait around for. I was planning on doing this later, but since I'm gonna be so bored waiting for him to come back, I decided to get my own copy of the game to be mayor in (since I'm not in his) and see how its like; however, should I get the cartridge or the digital version? Is there any huge difference in either (I just compared prices and they're the same in that respect)? It would be easier on me to get digital, but would that lock me out of something, or vice versa?

So, opinions please?

Digital will perform the same as retail. In fact, since there's only one save slot and the game is meant to be played on a daily basis in small chunks, it's probably preferable.

Also, happy Summer Solstice, don't forget to get your ladder shades from Isabelle at the town square!

Edited by Samias

Ok, thx, I'm downloading it now! Hopefully I'll have my town up soon!

And since its the weekend, I'll be able to have my gate open longer. :D

Agh... that awkward moment when you have too much stuff in your house yet are way too busy paying for public works projects to expand it. ._.

No WONDER they give you the island in this game - you're going to NEED it.

Ok, got some work done today but other than continuously fishing, I have nothing else to do and I'm really bored. Does anyone have their gate open today for visiting? I have so many bells now and nothing to spend it on....

Well, I'll probably won't be on too much today, because I usually do other stuff on the weekends, but, it is raining today, so, I'll probably be on later to try and catch a Coelacanth(I think I spelled that right).

Also, I really believe on of my villagers is stalking me.
She's outside my house almost every day.

Speaking of money, if anyone has explosive turnip prices to report, you should definitely speak up in this thread! Similarly for things in shop (such as when I couldn't afford a crown in able's but someone oughta get it)

Speak of the devil,

there is ANOTHER CROWN in able's today. Royal crown, 1.2 million bells. Anyone getting in on this, message me or post here. I'll be gone in a few hours, so act soon and we'll throw in a second crown FREE

Edited by Sheth

Is there something special about crowns that they cost that much???

But that's a good point to bring up. I'll post anything interesting like high turnip prices any day I play. Speaking of which, I'm just going to grind up on bells for the next several hours fishing (since its raining here) and my gates will be open, so feel free to come visit; just be warned that since I've only just started, I have almost nothing unlocked (but I'm getting access to the island tomorrow! :D).

Speaking of money, if anyone has explosive turnip prices to report, you should definitely speak up in this thread!

This plz. I took a risk and it didn't work out for me so if anyone has turnip prices over or at 107 I'd really like to capitalize on that. I can offer some perfect pears as a thank you or maybe something else. If not I'm going to take quite a loss.

I have plans to reseed my entire town, so anyone who has normal trees for sale in their flower shop (shakable for bells/bees/furniture) each day, I'll buy them from you if you're not going to buy them yourself.

I have had a construction barrier up on man street for like four days now. Now I have two, one over nook's and another I assume is the shoe store. Is the shoe store supposed to be in construction like that for such a long period of time?

It's only supposed to take three days(the shoe store), so, I don't know.
And Nook's place will only take a day.

I know Club lol takes five days, but, I'm not sure that's it. :T

Finally got the game today, and am off to a slow start.

2664 - 2127 - 8516

I won't add everyone who has posted their code in the thread, there's so many, but I'll add anyone who adds me.

Added you! Check the previous page or two for my code.

I also started not too long ago, but I finally got the island (and another bridge...); And its been raining buckets today, so if anyone needs rain fishing let me know. I wouldn't recommend turnip selling though (62 bells today). :(

Added you! Check the previous page or two for my code.

I also started not too long ago, but I finally got the island (and another bridge...); And its been raining buckets today, so if anyone needs rain fishing let me know. I wouldn't recommend turnip selling though (62 bells today)

Done. Thanks.

Also, I know someone who used Spotpass to get into Reggie's town. Does anyone know what's up with that? I wanna play Reggie's sitar.

Edited by Hacksorus

Hey, Hacksorus. Nintendo is gonna start sending out homes of various people which Reggie's happens to be 1st and just by having the WiFi turned on while on New Leaf should give you the house to explore and buy things from which works through spotpass.(Automatically)

To get to the house you must have the Happy Home Showcase unlocked and talk to Digby who is in the town area and he'll take you to the Showcase area and a avatar of Reggie should be there.Talk to him and find his house and there you are.

I will add you when the server comes back up because its under maintenance right now. :(

Hey, Hacksorus. Nintendo is gonna start sending out homes of various people which Reggie's happens to be 1st and just by having the WiFi turned on while on New Leaf should give you the house to explore and buy things from which works through spotpass.(Automatically)

To get to the house you must have the Happy Home Showcase unlocked and talk to Digby who is in the town area and he'll take you to the Showcase area and a avatar of Reggie should be there.Talk to him and find his house and there you are.

I will add you when the server comes back up because its under maintenance right now. :(

Yeah, and guess what his custom statement is. =]

Edit: Also his bed is awesome

Edited by Happy_Dingo

I saw a 250 the first day in my last town, but there hadn't been a sunday since release, so it was pretty pointless. My turnips were 126 yesterday; I'll wait for the wednesday/thursday peak, though.

I saw about 110 bells yesterday, which fell to 62 or something. I missed the morning price, but now its at 92 bells. I'm also gonna wait and see what Wednesday and Thursday bring...

Nope... my price has been hovering around 80 bells so far. My boyfriend had them at 130 last night, maybe I should have capitalized a little bit. I bought at 97 which isn't too bad but hopefully things pick up during the week. It's still pretty early.