Animal Crossing: Ruler of The World(Town)

Disinnocence

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woah, just now, I discovered(?)that if you keep pressing "A" while Kappy's taking you to the island, he'll yell at you for pressing it, then you'll go to the island(quicker).
So, has this happened to anyone else, or am I just a loser who never knew about this? :T

Also, when I was pushing one of my citizens(I'm an abusive mayor), I wondered what that'd look like in real life...
I hope someone makes a video or something of something like that(if there isn't one)...

A friend of mine told me about it, but I never bother with it.

Also, I now most likely have all 91 K.K. Slider songs in this game. XD Gotta love it when people choose to be generous enough to allow you into their town to catalog every song after asking for a shit-ton of bells, first.

Edited by Dai

Woah, just now, I discovered(?)that if you keep pressing "A" while Kappy's taking you to the island, he'll yell at you for pressing it, then you'll go to the island(quicker).
So, has this happened to anyone else, or am I just a loser who never knew about this? :T

I randomly found it out when I was looking up New Leaf stuff.

Also, island OP. 29 beetles from Coconut trees = ~300k Bells...

Also, when I was pushing one of my citizens(I'm an abusive mayor), I wondered what that'd look like in real life...

I hope someone makes a video or something of something like that(if there isn't one)...

Actually, it's the B Button. Mashing it over and over allows you to skip the entire section. Saves quite a bit of time.

I randomly found it out when I was looking up New Leaf stuff.

Also, island OP. 29 beetles from Coconut trees = ~300k Bells...

I generally get all 40 you're allowed to take back and it nets me around 400k.

Edited by a cat

Actually, it's the B Button. Mashing it over and over allows you to skip the entire section. Saves quite a bit of time.

A button works for me =D

I generally get all 40 you're allowed to take back and it nets me around 400k.

Yeah I was strapped for time when I did that, so I only brought back 30 (1 was a stump bug)

Well, I believe it's probably all of the buttons, but, the A button was just the one I happened to be using.

Man, I guess I didn't find out something no one else knew about... figures, though... XD

What the fuck am I even doing.

KtDmfjC.jpg

aW9qdEM.jpg

APxoqgP.jpg

EkG5KSD.jpg

That second one. XD

In slightly unrelated news, I love your pathway. <3

I really need to work on prettying up my town like some of the one I've seen... the Nintendo one is beautiful.

Hey, has anyone gotten a hold of the Hero's Boots, the Varia Suit or the Varia Suit Boots? My sister and I have been trying to complete the sets, but we're missing those pieces. Can anyone give us a hand? I have a good few fortune cookie items that I can trade, although atm I can't check my game for specifics.

Hey, has anyone gotten a hold of the Hero's Boots, the Varia Suit or the Varia Suit Boots? My sister and I have been trying to complete the sets, but we're missing those pieces. Can anyone give us a hand? I have a good few fortune cookie items that I can trade, although atm I can't check my game for specifics.

I have a spare pair of Varia Boots and Hero's Boots. Lemme know via PM when you're online. I should be home all day tomorrow because of some stuff I need to work on.

Ahhhh how do people ever get Turnip Prices at like 600

that's like insane, the highest I've ever gotten was like 130

oh well, I can just keep making money off the island. I might put up my Dream Code soon, probably when I complete my second character's house. It's taking a while because I don't have that much money since I hate farming the island. So tedious... I'm not sure what themes I want to be my final ones, but I think my main house will have a Lovely Set, Kitchen Set, Regal Set, Japanese Set, Exotic Set, and Recreation Basement, while my second character will have the Mermaid Set, Kiddie Set, and Bathroom.

I was going to use the Snowman Set and Jingle Set once I get access to them. I like making Snowmen and I was pretty good at making them consistently in Wild World so I got the full set really fast and there were snowmans all over the town. Plus I think you get bonus points for using seasonal sets.

Which reminds me, I kind of wish there were still things like soccer balls and whatnot to kick around town like from the first game. I can't remember if they really had any purpose, but it was a nice touch.

Holy shit, did I just streetpass someone with 375k HHA points? I read up a bit and apparently there are a couple of categories your each furniture has and if your entire house has things from those set you get a huge bonus. Usually the biggest bonus you'd get is from having a full set in each room, and maybe bonus points for feng shui. I got 200k before but that was from tons of work for about a year. The game has only been out for a month.

Sheesh. I'm actually going to change my plans for the house accordingly. Snowman, Ice, Harvest, Mush, Lovely, Regal, Mermaid, and Sweets sets are Fairy Tale and I have 3 of those sets near completion.

Also, if anyone wants a Silver Slingshot I have like 3 of them. My Friend Code is 4296-4181-2801, just PM me and I'll add you and we can set up a time. Also, I have every single fruit including Bamboo, so if you need anything like that, I can bring some over.

Heh heh AC thread here... This is my first Animal Crossing game and I am addicted to it! Gonna start camping in this thread now. ^^

Seems like turnips really are the money makers, but I'm almost too scared to try and get involved with them... I guess I should probably make some money to actually buy some turnips first. But I really want to use the money to expand my house more!

And seriously, how many gyroids are there?! I started a gyroid exhibit at my museum too, and I wonder if there's like a mini/mega/tall variation of every possible gyroid or something?

Heh heh AC thread here... This is my first Animal Crossing game and I am addicted to it! Gonna start camping in this thread now. ^^

Seems like turnips really are the money makers, but I'm almost too scared to try and get involved with them... I guess I should probably make some money to actually buy some turnips first. But I really want to use the money to expand my house more!

And seriously, how many gyroids are there?! I started a gyroid exhibit at my museum too, and I wonder if there's like a mini/mega/tall variation of every possible gyroid or something?

There's a LOT. I don't think, in all my years of Animal Crossing, I've ever gotten them all.

Turnips can make you a ton of money, but I've rarely seen a turnip prize above 250-ish for my town, but it can get up to 600 if you're really lucky.

Holy shit, did I just streetpass someone with 375k HHA points? I read up a bit and apparently there are a couple of categories your each furniture has and if your entire house has things from those set you get a huge bonus. Usually the biggest bonus you'd get is from having a full set in each room, and maybe bonus points for feng shui. I got 200k before but that was from tons of work for about a year. The game has only been out for a month.

Sheesh. I'm actually going to change my plans for the house accordingly. Snowman, Ice, Harvest, Mush, Lovely, Regal, Mermaid, and Sweets sets are Fairy Tale and I have 3 of those sets near completion.

Also, if anyone wants a Silver Slingshot I have like 3 of them. My Friend Code is 4296-4181-2801, just PM me and I'll add you and we can set up a time. Also, I have every single fruit including Bamboo, so if you need anything like that, I can bring some over.

I Streetpassed someone with a pretty crazy amount of HHA points as well. Immediately added the house to favorites.

Too freaking many. I wish there was gyroid storage in this game.

Edited by Interest

I Streetpassed someone with a pretty crazy amount of HHA points as well. Immediately added the house to favorites.

Too freaking many. I wish there was gyroid storage in this game.

Doesn't the dude at the cafe store your gyroids?

Something about Gracie's Shop tells me she likes Tanktops and Sunglasses.

Also the prices, holy shit, they're back.

Why. And why is her signature set the ugliest fucking thing? I mean look at this shit.

iC5Kkic.jpg

WIVlgT7.jpg

nf99Ear.jpg

180k for a fucking ugly ass wall clock. Like, really? The carpets and wallpaper are like the worst thing ever and cost the same. The furniture is like double and all the clothes are more expensive than most of the furniture one story below in the Nookling's. I remember the prices being ridiculous in City Folk and they're still ridiculous here. At least money is easier to come by in this game.

9xEVpQb.jpg

Edited by a cat