Animal Crossing: Ruler of The World(Town)

Disinnocence

I have the T.I.Y... I'm just waiting for Gracie to come to my FREAKING town so I can talk to her. >_<

Just a recommendation, use a guide and have a lot of different types of clothes on hand. You can't just have a full matching outfit, they all have to be under a specific category like "sporty" or "cute" that she picks when you speak to her. Once she appears, you can also time travel backward and forward again to see her again and get the second, third, and fourth if needed, instead of waiting until she appears again.

Oh, and is it weird that Beau calls me "dearie" and I made his catchphrase "ily"? I think I may be getting a little obsessed with him.

tXD71Ms.jpg

zAKKHOj.jpg

J7c9fr7.jpg

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So... Lionel just asked me to gather 6 signatures from people in different towns. Would anyone be willing to let me visit for a bit to collect some signatures?

Anyone here have a good method of breeding Blue Roses? I tried following a guide that said to breed Orange and Purple roses to form Red Roses, then those Red Roses should spawn Blue Roses, but that didn't work any...

Hehehe, yes. Kyle, one of my most wanted villagers is moving in tomorrow. He moved into the campsite and when I was playing games with him he even gave me the last piece of the Lovely set I was missing on the first offer. He's even moving in right next to my house. Lined up perfectly with both my character's houses.

5Y3y7br.jpg

PY7Pc1U.jpg

wMB7ggt.jpg

Also, it really annoys me how my villagers continue to make their houses worse. Jacques had the best house in the town I think but it's getting progressively worse as he sells more pieces to Re-Tail and replaces some of his furniture with the ones I gift him. Eunice has no Piano anymore and her house doesn't even have a bed. Apollo is new so he has the best house right now.

I don't fucking get it. I suppose this addition was made so the villager's houses were more customizable but unless you pay extra attention to things and focus a lot of your attention on gifting them the right things and hoping they don't replace the wrong items, the houses will only continue to get worse the longer you have the villagers.

Edited by a cat

So, I'm finally getting the second floor on the museum(well, the Public Works Project, at least).
I kept talking to Blathers every day wondering if that was how I was supposed to be doing it.
I guess it was.

Also, I really need to work on a path for my town, but, since I'm super lazy, I haven't got to it.
Soon my town's going to become grass-less.
And then I'll cry because I was too lazy to make a path.

I don't fucking get it. I suppose this addition was made so the villager's houses were more customizable but unless you pay extra attention to things and focus a lot of your attention on gifting them the right things and hoping they don't replace the wrong items, the houses will only continue to get worse the longer you have the villagers.

That's when you kick them out. XD
I don't get it either.
Jacques' house in my town is basically like two or three pieces of furniture right now. XD

Hehehe, yes. Kyle, one of my most wanted villagers is moving in tomorrow. He moved into the campsite and when I was playing games with him he even gave me the last piece of the Lovely set I was missing on the first offer. He's even moving in right next to my house. Lined up perfectly with both my character's houses.

Lol. I got that guy within like...3 days.

He's interesting.

Is it weird that, until now, and I've been playing Animal Crossing since the Gamecube era, I never realized that K.K. was doing all his songs and whatnot naked? Or at least when he's not doing them he's naked. I guess I just never noticed because he's always holding the guitar and it's blocking 'the view".

vuOIbAE.jpg

kUOf2R4.jpg

Oh, and by the way, does anybody have any cafe/store themed stuff? I'm working to get the Brewster Gyroid and I'm going to make a third character that has just a second cafe as their house. There's enough furniture to make one. I have the Sweets Bar for one, and a couple of different kinds of stools.

Edited by a cat

Is it weird that, until now, and I've been playing Animal Crossing since the Gamecube era, I never realized that K.K. was doing all his songs and whatnot naked? Or at least when he's not doing them he's naked. I guess I just never noticed because he's always holding the guitar and it's blocking 'the view".

I've never really thought about it, but, now that you say that, I've never realized it either...

That's just the way K.K. flows, I guess?

I freaking hate those Sea Bass. That's pretty much why I stopped fishing entirely (excluding sharks, of course)

Well, if it helps, the shadows of rare fish like Napoleonfish and Blue Marlins look different from Sea Bass shadows. Try looking at a shark without a fin. It's about that size. Sea Basses are fatter and rare fish like Marlins are thin and longer than any other fish shadow.

After a while you should be able to distinguish them at a glance. That's what I do and Sea Basses were pretty much a thing of the past. I still hate them with a passion though.

Well, if it helps, the shadows of rare fish like Napoleonfish and Blue Marlins look different from Sea Bass shadows. Try looking at a shark without a fin. It's about that size. Sea Basses are fatter and rare fish like Marlins are thin and longer than any other fish shadow.

After a while you should be able to distinguish them at a glance. That's what I do and Sea Basses were pretty much a thing of the past. I still hate them with a passion though.

Eh. I already got those fish in the museum...Bugs are more straightforward to capture anyways.

Good to know though.

Edited by Interest

Yeah, I feel bad for ruining my villagers' houses. :( They looked so nice before I gave/sold them random furniture. B-but I also want to take their furniture...

So... Lionel just asked me to gather 6 signatures from people in different towns. Would anyone be willing to let me visit for a bit to collect some signatures?

Do you still need signatures? Or was this just a one-day request thing?

So, I'm finally getting the second floor on the museum(well, the Public Works Project, at least).

I kept talking to Blathers every day wondering if that was how I was supposed to be doing it.

I guess it was.

I got it recently too. I thought stuff like this are just based on time? :S Like they'll be available naturally after a certain amount of time. (Or maybe you have to donate a lot of things first...)

Feels like there's a lot to learn, but I'm afraid of looking up guides in case of spoilers! Ha, spoilers in this game? But it's nice to discover everything at your own pace.

I'm tempted to look up item lists though, so I know what furniture to look forward to. Hmmmmm.

Edited by MathematicsMajorGirl

If anyone has anything they want to know about the game, I use this comprehensive guide as well as lolgamefaqs when I can't find something listed. Feel free to use it! (TBH I don't really feel like you can have any serious spoilers in a game like Animal Crossing...)

http://bidoofcrossing.tumblr.com/post/39828209142/animal-crossing-new-leaf-guides-and-information

Also, does anyone have any good turnip prices? Mine went from 140 yesterday to 60 today.... :/

Do you still need signatures? Or was this just a one-day request thing?

I got all of the signatures I needed. Someone was letting people visit their town to sell their turnips and I stuck around for a bit to collect them from the villagers, but thank you~

I got it recently too. I thought stuff like this are just based on time? :S Like they'll be available naturally after a certain amount of time. (Or maybe you have to donate a lot of things first...)

Well, according to the Wiki(because yes, I'm lazy), you had to have 20 items donated, at least one in each category, and talked to Blathers on 14 different days(which was the one I didn't have).

Although, it would be nice if it was some of it was based on time, because I wouldn't have really guessed you'd have to have talked to Blathers on 14 different day.

I guess that would've happened over time though, if you kept donating.

As for turnip prices, not sure yet, I'll go check a bit later though.

As usual probably, it'll be nothing interesting, like every other day.

Edited by Miralizmis

My bedrooms are now complete. There is literally nothing more I could add to them.

sgPNwL1.jpg

4ma7Vu7.jpg

Also, I just got 70k HHA points and got the Gold Plaque, so that's pretty cool. I'm going to be replacing the kitchen soon.

I'm also working on my Cafe in my third pattern mule's house. I'm missing a Cash Register and a good table that might pass as like a bar for people to sit at, so if someone has something like that, I'd be willing to trade quite a bit for it.

WrVfzPu.jpg

Edited by a cat