Animal Crossing: Ruler of The World(Town)

Disinnocence

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Plant all those flowers near your house. =P

I'm kinda farming hybrids now and my house is in a crowded area with no room so my hybrid farms are all over the place. ;-;

All those white roses are next to my third pattern mule's house though.

@comic

So true... Except the villagers in-game seem happy to trade random things. Maybe they're hiding their dissatisfaction since you're the mayor?

You can't really tell the personalities of the campers, can you? I thought Zell looked okay, so I bugged him to move into my town. But then I found out that he has the same personality as 2 of my other villagers, so now I have 3 people going around saying I look as cool as a fair number of cucumbers.

Yeah, the villagers in this game are... More rude than before... XP

I don't wanna say they're rude. I will say, however, that they're way more open with you if they like you, which can translate as being rude. For example, I've got two of the cranky villagers, Del and Rooney, living in my town, and sometimes when I talk with them, they say that there's rumors of me being a bell pincher, and they think the rumors are not far off the mark. And then I have Axel saying that I'm a strange one for going up to say hi and then not wanting to chat. And to that I say, "You're a blue elephant that wears a tank top and no pants, and I'M the weird one?" So yeah, they're more open than before, and they can come off as rude, too.

Also, there's something I don't understand. I've gotten a few QR designs off of QRCrossing's website, but Mabel won't let me display them in the store so that I can wear 'em. Do I have to upgrade the store first before I can display other Pro designs?

I meant they're rude as in they place there house wherever they damn please, regardless of whatever was there prior.

In NL you can't display other people's patterns at the Able's shop. Which is stupid IMO.

You seriously can't display other people's designs in the Able Sister's store? Then how the hell do I actually wear the clothes? o_O

Silly Beau... aww, she looks cute

I also got this cute looking koala bear called Melba in my capmpsite but I already have 10 villagers. boo.

Hopefully there'll be nice turnip prices, I decided to invest in some turnips this time!

I think I bought mine for 99 each as well. Or was it 93? Spent about 500k. *fingers crossed*

I've been kind of planning for the HHA theme challenge (not there yet, 3 payments away from completing all loans!!!) and I'm torn between whether to take Rustic/Natural or Antique! Rustic has more furniture sets for it, plus I can have lots of plants... But Antique sounds cool with the Regal, Rococo and Princess sets. (Although the Princess set isn't really available yet.) Oh well, I suppose I could just put my Rococo stuff back up after I'm done with the challenge.

And the Rococo set under the Gothic White customization looks so pink and SO BEAUTIFUL ARGH I'm in love with the Rococo set... I find some sets are sometimes ruined by the odd piece, but every Rococo piece is just pretty. eg the Regal clock and the Classic clock look funny in my opinion :S

Edited by MathematicsMajorGirl

Gothic White Rococo Set is the fucking best.

The only thing that could make this room better is if I could customize the piano so it's white and it matches.

tumblr_mqptlqfgqw1sc66cvo1_400.jpg

Oh yeah, I found out the best way to get villagers to move out. Rather than abusing them and being a giant ass to them, you should instead ignore them completely. The fastest way to get them to move is to create a new character, do all of the starting stuff and introduce yourself to everyone and for about a week only talk to the villagers you want to keep and ignore the ones you want to move.

Oh yeah, I found out the best way to get villagers to move out. Rather than abusing them and being a giant ass to them, you should instead ignore them completely. The fastest way to get them to move is to create a new character, do all of the starting stuff and introduce yourself to everyone and for about a week only talk to the villagers you want to keep and ignore the ones you want to move.

Doing this to Muffy right now.

As for random updates, I finally got Frances her basement! Woo! ... I don't know what to DO with it, but...

I'm thinking of going rococo/marble upstairs (bathroom), rococo/oriental in the main room (living room), oriental in the basement (bedroom), make the left room an oriental garden/greenhouse, make the right room a kitchen, and the back room a "hobby" room.

I wanted to have a dungeon basement, but I didn't find any furniture that really fitted my idea.

I think the best things were the plate armour and the beacon fire.

Right now my basement is a seedy storehouse, with junk everywhere for people to buy via StreetPass.

I like my recreation/gaming basement the best. It's my second favorite room in the house.

I'll be expanding it soon because I need to fully pay off my house to start the theme challenge. ;-;

tumblr_mqrogeGHkQ1sc66cvo1_400.jpg

What are you building? o.O

A Stonehenge. I started the project and only noticed how much it costed after the fact.

Ugh

Oh well. Oh, and is anyone online right now? I have Katie in my town and want to bring her over.