General E3 Discussion (Not FEE3 u nubs)

Klokinator

Also I'm so hyped for FFXV, and I have been ever since it was still Versus XIII. Kingdoms Hearts 3 means nothing to me but MODERN FANTASY SPARKLY BISHONENS GUYS IN TAILORED SUITS SIGN ME UP.

You must be like, my alt or something...Or the other way around!

ALSO THEY RUN ON BUILDINGS AND DEFY ISAAC NEWTON

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Xbox (d)One guys. Just, just this.

Aside for my girly squeal in front of KHIII and a FFXV which looks actually good (at least, it will have kickass graphics and gameplay. That's somethin), low monthly fee for PS+ with a lot of free games, 100 bucks less, free use of used games... I expect XBox to be the last at the end of the new gen.

I only fear that PS4 might have some overheating issue but I don't care since I ain't buying it at day one, I'll just wait the Slim-New model with improved hardware.

So while Sony's managed to thoroughly embarrass Microsoft and draw plenty of attention to that fact, those same points are just things shared with every big past system ever... including the Wii U, which is apparently the PS4's only console competition this gen.

So while Sony's managed to thoroughly embarrass Microsoft and draw plenty of attention to that fact, those same points are just things shared with every big past system ever... including the Wii U, which is apparently the PS4's only console competition this gen.

Sony have just been handed a free load of positive publicly, and it was given to them by Microsoft. They didn't even have to do anything. Now they'll be the "saviours of gaming" for a while.

Personally I'm not interested in a Wii U but at least we will be seeing some competing between the Wii U and the PS4 there. Microsoft got nothing right now.

Man, and that Killer Instinct game is a free to play game where you have to pay for additional characters. And it's made by Double Helix Games, who brought you such stunning games such as: Silent Hill Homecoming, G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra, Green Lantern: Rise of the Manhunters, and Battleship. Hint: they were all bad. Looks like I'm not going to be seeing Killer Instinct in form for a while more... if ever. Sigh.

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/06/11/killer-instinct-is-a-fun-free-to-play-xbox-one-launch-game

Edited by Kelsper

55 minutes til Nintendo's thingy. I can't wait for smash. Also, PS4 boned Xbone so hard. I didn't like how VSXIII looked before but with that trailer, its made me hyped for it. And KH3 omgyes.

Edited by Peekayell

Whatchu talking about? Nintendo's was amazing! But sadly no Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem. I thought this was supposed to be 90 minutes long too? I guess I misheard or something. Oh well, still amazing!

I really wanted to see Fire Emblem characters in that Smash Bros. trailer too. FE's not going to get more attention if nobody ever sees it!

didn't seem that amazing to me.

Woo super smash bros looks like brawl in hd, fantastic. People will still go crazy for it no matter what though.

FAIRY TYPES. YEAH NINJA!

New mario 3d, yay (pretty much 3d land)

Mario kurtz: now on walls like wipeout

Wind Waker and donkey kong country look pretty good, admittedly. And other stuff I don't think people care about.

I don't like the Wii U but this was not amazing, even if you own the console. Nintendo banks hard on nostalgia to keep them afloat. Oh well, still better than some.

WAIT FOR OUR GAMES IN 2014 YO!

Edited by Kelsper

I personally think Super Mario 3D World looks great, as does Mario Kart 8. And this Smash Bros. trailer is just early stuff. Plus, the newcomers so far? People are liking them a lot too.

TWW is disappointing, imo. It doesn't look much different from the original game. I never cared for it anyway though, so whether the graphics looked nice or not mattered not to me.

But what DOES truly suck is no Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem and no brand new Wii U Zelda or info on A Link to the Past's sequel. :/

Edited by Anacybele

I personally think Super Mario 3D World looks great, as does Mario Kart 8. And this Smash Bros. trailer is just early stuff. Plus, the newcomers so far? People are liking them a lot too.

TWW is disappointing, imo. It doesn't look much different from the original game. I never cared for it anyway though, so whether the graphics looked nice or not mattered not to me.

But what DOES truly suck is no Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem and no brand new Wii U Zelda or info on A Link to the Past's sequel. :/

I found some info about that on YouTube from GameXplain. New Link To The Past is now called A Link Between Worlds.

Mario Kart 8 looks so badass I can't comprehend it. XD

Did you not notice the changes they added.

And there's many more to come.

OMG!!!!!!! Villager for Smash Bros.!!!!! I......I CAN'T.......I never actually expected it to happen, but now that I see it.......this'll be a nice fresh difference to the roster that's for sure......and not surprised about Megaman. Guess I'll have to wait and see what FE characters make it and if a Tales rep makes it in.

And while Fairy was expected, I half expected before hand that they were trolling us with a new type that wouldn't exist; I'm happy to be proven wrong though, since I think we needed to shake up the type list so not everything is same old - same old all the time. Kinda shocked they changed Gardevoir though; I hope they kept it as Fairy/Psychic for old times sake. Sylveon definitely and Jigglypuff I somewhat expected, but Marill??? (what, no Clefairy???)

And I am sooooooooooo hyped for Wind Waker HD! It's my childhood Zelda; the first one I actually beat and enjoyed. The graphics look so pretty; I sat there for three minutes with my mouth open, looking at how they managed to make the old lighting and graphics even more gorgeous! And if I'm not mistaken, it looks like we get something to make the boat sail faster. Me like! :D

Guess there was no SMT x FE, but news should come around eventually; I'm not too disappointed because I'm still not currently sold on the concept and how they're gonna make it work. Perhaps they'll prove me wrong, but for now......meh.....

Edited by Silver Lightning

Here Ana, links to the A Link Between Worlds and Wind Waker HD videos.

WTF the actual live stream cut off THAT much when it suddenly switched to the middle of a trailer for The Wonderful 101? Ugh, Gods... -_-

Still, I meant the graphics, not the button icons or being able to go fast and stuff. Hardly any change, imo. Looks just like GC.

As for A Link Between Worlds, looks SWEET! I love the nostalgic ALttP sound effects. :D

WTF the actual live stream cut off THAT much when it suddenly switched to the middle of a trailer for The Wonderful 101? Ugh, Gods... -_-

Still, I meant the graphics, not the button icons or being able to go fast and stuff. Hardly any change, imo. Looks just like GC.

As for A Link Between Worlds, looks SWEET! I love the nostalgic ALttP sound effects. :D

Yeah, the live stream was kind of slow... disappoint.

I can play with my Pokemon now. Oh my gods, I've always wanted an interact system, and I'm glad to see they have it. Sylveon looks SO cute.

I'm thrilled for WWHD. I never had a GameCube, and a lot of the Zelda games were lost to me during my childhood - I'm glad I get to experience it now. ^_^

I'm thrilled for WWHD. I never had a GameCube, and a lot of the Zelda games were lost to me during my childhood - I'm glad I get to experience it now. ^_^

You won't be disappointed in the slightest. :D

WWHD will fix all the problems the original (though it's still my favorite game of all time) had, and will hopefully add a few new features. What I'm hoping for is that the three removed dungeons will be added in.

...wait, what? There were 3 removed Dungeons? I never knew! I hope those make it in so its longer, plus other new features to make it better!

Unfoirtunately, I'm torn on whether to get SSB ON THE GO or WiiU SSB. In fact, this brilliant move by Nintendo ensures that I now consider getting both because CEL SHADED SBB YESPLZ. I want both, I don't want to choose.

...wait, what? There were 3 removed Dungeons? I never knew! I hope those make it in so its longer, plus other new features to make it better!

Yup, I've always had my suspicions that they had to leave out some content due to technical restraints. Guess I was right.