Worst unit in the game

Chiki

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Donnel is completely useless in an LTC context.

Good thing turns are useless and generally overrated then.

I'd have to go with RIcken because his selling point is that he has more defense than Miriel... but then you realize that his defense growth is actually just 35% and you realize he sucks. He does everything in a completely inferior way when compared to Miriel (and this is Miriel we're talking about) and needs EXP that he sucks at getting to reach Rescuer status. Terible/10

^ I would be more worried about Grima.

Say'ri

All the energy drops and other statboosters

Rally skills

Forged Brave Sword

Profit

Of course, this is just my guess.

Nowi is the worst character in the game unless Pedoclaw wears his speedo

:Kappa:

That joke has never been remotely funny. If you think Nowi is the worst unit in the game you have a problem.

Donnel is complete trash in some contexts without turns too, like Lunatic+ and 0%.

Ricken is really useful because he can use Rescue in both of them.

"Turns are overrated" bearclaw13

Why do you always feel the need to say this stuff? Let the people that care about turns care about them. If you dont care about turns fine but don't say stuff like this >_>.

Edited by Peekayell

Donnel is complete trash in some contexts without turns too, like Lunatic+ and 0%.

Ricken is really useful because he can use Rescue in both of them.

Rescue is fairly useless when you aren't LTCing <_< and being a fourth string rescuer < passing down Aptitude to some random child.

"Turns are overrated" bearclaw13

Why do you always feel the need to say this stuff? Let the people that care about turns care about them. If you dont care about turns fine but don't say stuff like this >_>.

I consider myself to be Olwen's nemesis

Rescue is fairly useless when you aren't LTCing <_< and being a fourth string rescuer < passing down Aptitude to some random child.

BS.

Adding more to this post: Define how you think it's useless.

Edited by Zeem

Saving someone's ass? Avoiding Counter in Lunatic+? Letting your rally unit reach your Tiki in 0%?

You aren't recruiting children and wasting your time training them on Lunatic+ and 0%.

BS.

Rescue is useful if you make a gigantic blunder that requires it or you decided to train a bad unit and left them in a bad position. Sadly for Ricken by the time he's rescuing neither are necessarily needed.

Saving someone's ass? Avoiding Counter in Lunatic+? Letting your rally unit reach your Tiki in 0%?

You aren't recruiting children and wasting your time training them on Lunatic+ and 0%.

Lunatic+? Really? That's less of a mode and more of trainwreck. If you want to discuss units I prefer talking about them in HM or LM but LM+ is probably the worst thing in this game. Also until we get hacks 0% isn't actually obtainable... Please talk about game-play without stupid restrictions like 0% growths.

Rescue is useful if you make a gigantic blunder that requires it or you decided to train a bad unit and left them in a bad position. Sadly for Ricken by the time he's rescuing neither are necessarily needed.

Lunatic+? Really? That's less of a mode and more of trainwreck. If you want to discuss units I prefer talking about them in HM or LM but LM+ is probably the worst thing in this game. Also until we get hacks 0% isn't actually obtainable... Please talk about game-play without stupid restrictions like 0% growths.

Rescue's also useful for staff spamming your precious Lissa. Second to Nowi, right?

Edited by Zeem

Rescue's also useful for staff spamming your precious Lissa. Second to Nowi, right?

Lissa isn't a good unit though... She's actually pretty bad. I was pointing out that it's actually a useful pairing because it gives early Cynthia and stuff.

Lissa isn't a good unit though... She's actually pretty bad. I was pointing out that it's actually a useful pairing because it gives early Cynthia and stuff.

She's a godsend in Normal, decent in Hard, and I'm assuming it degrades from there.

Lissa is not a bad unit for one reason: Rescue. Rescue allows her to save your ass in early game chapters, or allow a unit to cover extra distance to save another unit's ass.

Ricken can promote to Sage in 7 levels and become a Rescue bot almost immediately. That will only take a few chapters.